It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama explains the FEMA Camps!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Obama talks about the FEMA camps and explains there purposes. "Prolonged Detention" is the term being used.
OK this is really scary,there have been many conspiracy theories about this.
But now we hear it from the horses mouth! This is a must see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nice...I like the use of Minority Report in there. You haven't done anything YET but we know you will so we are going to go ahead and just keep you in Prolonged Detention. Good find!

It would seem that this story is fairly old though....finding news reports from 2011 on this.
edit on 3/20/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Seems like its more about indefinite imprisonment as opposed to FEMA camps.

So we cant prove that the prisoners have done anything wrong but they might at some point in the future...

Well yah, you just stripped them of their freedom, imprisoned and tortured them for doing nothing.

They werent going to do anything before but thanks to you, now they're gonna come back and whip some arse!

edit on 20-3-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Your thread is extremely misleading.
Obama does not speak once about FEMA camps.

This has been posted many times on youtube. Its old material.

I see one going back to 21st MAY 2009. 4 YEARS ago. This is a very old video.

Someone just took the video and put the title 'Obama explains the FEMA Camps" and stuck it up at the start of Feb. The same video 4 years later with FEMA in the title and you fell for it hook , line and sinker.

The original video has been up for 4 years and has 36,000 views.
www.youtube.com...

The new titled version with 'FEMA' is up from start of Feb and already has over 80,000 views. See what Putting FEMA in the title does for a video

Infact one person posted the video with the catchy title of 'Obama justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians@ in Jan 2011 and managed to get almost 1.2million hits.
www.youtube.com...

The story is over 4years old but if you can put a catchy title on it you make it look like new you will fool so many people.

So either you have been conned, or you are trying to con us? Which is it?

Shows how much business the conspiracy market is worth.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah I like the part when he says he "will work with congress to construct a legal regime"...regime......for indefinite, preemptive detention....

wow....even his face was priceless..."oops."

We should just burn the FEMA camps. I mean really. Every local town and city around them should organize a rally and just march right up to their local camp and burn them down. How can you arrest several hundred people.

That would send a pretty good counter message.
edit on 20-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
drama queen alert

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

to whom was that addressed? Obama, the anchorwoman, OP, me?

I really dont see how eliminating the entire judicial system and setting up what Obama proposed as anything "light".

Is it funny that someone can be detained preemptively without a trial by his peers? Really....?

edit on 20-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe he really meant Re-education camps. "Arbeit macht frei"

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
28 Days...

This is old news but I thought it was worth noting that Tony Blair initiated this in 2005 but detention time was limited to "28 Days..."

In that video she mentions this and suddenly 28 days clicked!

The British made movie about "Rage" filled zombies that came out a good 3 years before this was even considered. Rage that spreads from person to person and destroys civilization as we know it.

Hmmm is the "Rage" virus code for the Rage against what is happening?

Or are we just a bunch of monkeys being tested on and going to be rounded up because of our RAGE?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

When they change it to 28 weeks I'll start to worry...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Yeah that or get some cricket bats and go to town Shaun of the Dead style!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Have you any idea of what 28 days in non-prison detention will do to your life? Your job? Your family? Your reputation? If it was after tshtf then maybe not much, but if it happened when most of society was still going as is then you are screwed!

Police holding cells dont usually have tvs, they dont have a visiting system, they dont have access to a pharmacy, etc.
edit on 20/3/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

paranoid WHO ME
it was the op it was aimed at

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Rachel calls it like it is. I give her credit for stepping outside her party affiliation and calling out Obama on this. This is how all journalists should be. We expect journalists to be a watchdog over our government and its policies. We need more of this type of reporting. I just hope this issue doesn't die and get swept under the rug in the place of Justin Bieber getting a new haircut.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Rachel calls it like it is. I give her credit for stepping outside her party affiliation and calling out Obama on this. This is how all journalists should be. We expect journalists to be a watchdog over our government and its policies. We need more of this type of reporting. I just hope this issue doesn't die and get swept under the rug in the place of Justin Bieber getting a new haircut.

Christ I hate Justin Bieber

I like REAL MUSIC!!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

well he did talk about changing america

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ya know,.
I dislike Obama greatly and wish nothing more for him but to be impeached,.
However,.. that You tube Video... She has gone over the top with her spin

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Obamas got to go, cuz we dont stand for no "Regimes" here in our country, He needs to take his Regimes and sit this one out indefinitely in one of them there concentration facilities were they can all concentrate on why you don't call administrations Regimes

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why do we keep electing people who have training in Law. Electing lawyers to these jobs is not good. A bill gets loaded full of loopholes by lawyers.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

Yeah I like the part when he says he "will work with congress to construct a legal regime"...regime......for indefinite, preemptive detention....

wow....even his face was priceless..."oops."

I think someone needs to explain to our President (Who actually did lecture students on the Constitution, let's recall), that under the Due Process clause of the document he swore an oath to uphold and defend, there *IS NO* legal way to detain ANYONE without charges and that due process indefinitely.

He seems to be seriously lacking in respect for anything but his OWN sense of power ...and seriously underestimating the rage he's building in the public from coast to coast. This isn't the damn Soviet Union. We don't DO Gulag systems.

(If the man wanted to run a dictatorship or autocracy, he should have found a different country to be the leader of)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join