It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker admits cutting 10 babies at abortion clinic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Imagine abortion being banned and instead every fetus unwanted by it's mother must be raised by it's male conceiver, it would be a fair solution to abortion ?

I’m for it. Where do I vote?

I believe that the law would change in an instant. First, there would be dead, abused children everywhere (there are already hundreds of thousands unwanted children being abused), then the law would change and abortion would be made legal and clinics would be built in every city across the

Go a step further - women would be ‘forced to tell’ if they got pregnant and from there? Guess who would have a choice over hers. Him.

Ok, that might be pushing it. Then again...

peace

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is not what pro-choice movement is about, except some extremist fringe. Late-term foetii have developed brains, and are viable. It is very rarely that they have to be aborted for medical reasons, and there are exceptions in law for that and procedures to follow. Partial birth abortion is banned for a good reason. I think everyone, no matter if they are pro-life or pro-choice, will condemn this.
edit on 21/3/13 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Really though, what is the difference between this and ripping a fetus limb from limb just a couple of weeks earlier? Both are equally disgusting to me personally. Choice, humph... The pro choice movement by it's very existence proves the point that even grown adults may not have a fully functioning brain. Does that give me the right to draw and quarter them? No, it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Really though, what is the difference between this and ripping a fetus limb from limb just a couple of weeks earlier?

The line is blurry, but undeveloped brain is a pretty big and important difference.

The pro choice movement by it's very existence proves the point that even grown adults may not have a fully functioning brain. Does that give me the right to draw and quarter them? No, it doesn't.

It actually does, as brain death is the medical and legal definition of death. It also happens sometimes in hospitals, brain dead but otherwise alive body is proclaimed dead and dismantled for organs. You have a problem with that?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
One of the 'side effects' of being taught to obey authority figures is that when we are presented with the choice between obeying an authority figure and violating our moral sensibilties, the authority figure wins out most of the time.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is the problem of blind obedience around doctors. It's a society problem that thinks doctors are the final authority on all things in a clinical setting. There is a sort of hospital blindness, because they are given so much power with pokey things and the hope of pain removal that people don't want to argue for fear of being kept from the opportunity for relief. They will do anything to stop the pain; it is truly a secret dungeon, the hospitals.

Oh wait I read it more. It's a total nightmare criminal organization. Pills and bad abortions, some of the worst habits fed, doing the worst, on purpose, for the money. That's a serial killer, not a medical person. Couldn't do worse unless they raped the aborted babies before they killed them.

I'm going to go throw up now.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

you should meet my wife.

We are both fairly outspoken. I have a MUCH more strong personality than her...but in a hospital setting she is a bulldog.

She is a nurse, so knows the ins/outs. And knows the verbage to use to get your point across. I have seen her drag a doctor by his necktie back to a room to help a family member. More than once.

Last week she chased down a doctor who was in the restroom. There was an order to do a procedure on her dad sans pain remedy. She wasn't having none of it.

I don't care how many decades you spend in school....to trump my common sense you better come to table with something compelling. Doctor or not.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's really horrible...
This specific case is full of nothing but criminals (doctors, staff, women though not for having an abortion but rather using that specific place) and victims (children born then had their spines cut)

This is a horror film made worse because it is is reality.
edit on 21-3-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm with ya on that! I'd tell that doctor to stick his job where the sun don't shine. My soul and spiritual being is more important than a job any day.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Pro Choice isn't a phrase I made up. And there are many choices along that path. Not just one persons choice either.

As far as 12 weeks gestation? I'm all for that, but they little buggers are still recognizable as people then too.

I've heard of another procedur that involves sucking the contents out of the cranium, making deliver less painful.

I'm not saying any of this is right or wrong or making any personal judgement or politic statement.

As an employee of a canning firm, if you feel it is unethical to pic up product off the floor and sell it to unsuspecting customers. Your ethics and morals are going to step in. I realize I'm comparing apples and oranges. The point is, ethics. Personal ethics.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The women that had the abortions that late, should be on trial as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

www.theblaze.com...

Yeah abortion!!!!!!!

Truly sick, on both the the POS Gosnell, the POS workers and the women that went through with this procedure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I must not have all the information. Thats what abortion clinics do - they kill babies. How is sniping the spine of the kid any worse than vacuuming them up in pieces?

To me cutting the spine sounds like an easy painless kill. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My question is why isn't the mainstream media reporting on this case? I mean, beheaded infants, screaming infants...wtf?

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That doc deserves life in prison and each mother should go to jail for at least 20 years for assisting the murder.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Pathetic. If you want to abort an unwanted kid then do it.
It's your body- the child isn't even conscious nor will it have memory until its about 2/3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join