It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Israel.

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The manner in which the birth of the twelve tribal patriarchs of Israel is outlined in Genesis chapters 29 and 30 contains within it a subtle and sophisticated numeric device in order to create a coded sacred numbering system.

How this is achieved is by including a daughter, Dinah, into the ordering of birth, thus a concern with the birth of 13 children, the result is this;

There are some simple derivations from this system;

13 children born to four mothers, the sum of intergers of 13 being 91, gives the simple equation of 4 (mothers) x 91 (value of children)=364...thus as the 91 days of the 4 seasons, to these can be added Jacob the father to make 365.

one could also simply multiply the number of mothers, 4, by the number of children, 13, to get the 52 weeks in a year.

The 4 mothers could thus be said to be as the four seasons.

Were it gets subtle and sophisticated though is when one considers the arrangement of the 12 sons around a twelve gated idealized city, here though the 11th born Dinah is not included, she is still a factor in that the numbering runs from 1 to 13 with 11 excluded, the result;

That arrangement is from the Dead Sea Temple Scroll, whether one counts the Tribes in order of birth from 1 to 13 (what i've refered to as an objective count), or simply in order of birth from their own particular mothers (what i have refered to as a maternal count), the result is blanaced and harmonious, and the greater figure of 40x2 is reflective of the sacred Hebrew number 40 as in 40 days and 40 nights. or 40 year periodics.

Another way to go about this would be as in the 'Breastplate of Judgement' were;

Exd 28:29 And Aaron shall bear the names of the children of Israel in the breastplate of judgment upon his heart, when he goeth in unto the holy [place], for a memorial before the LORD continually.

so arranged thus one can get the same harmonious numbering;

In terms of what this means, well there was a Covenant with the 12 tribes of Israel, and then there was the Ark of the Covenant, and not surprisingly the two are numerically linked, in that the proportions of the Ark were 1.5 x 2.5 cubits, thus with a perimeter of 2 x 4 =8 cubits, and were the objective count of Israel was 2 x 40=80, or with the differential of the maternal numbering 15 (+/-25)=40, thus the same to a factor of x10.

The same ratio then is involved in the Covenant with the 12 tribes and the Ark of the Covenant, which leads then to consideration of what would be so important about this particular ratio and the numerics involved, the answer, as far as i can tell, would be this;

Which is the ratio of distances of the planets of the inner solar system, derived from the Bodes-Titus formula, in terms of a radial extension were one unti is the distance of Mercury from the Sun, seen either side of the Sun the length would be 8 such units..

edit on 20-3-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, as to bringing the breastplate into your theory, you are twisting the order.
Can you try with the accepted attributes for the tribes and the corresponding gems?

If you want a attribute table for the tribes, you can find it at

www.s-studies.0catch.com...

Please apply the same attributes and the gemstones corresponding to the tribes and see.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Yes i only pointed out that it was possible to apply that numeric ordering to the Breastplate of Judgement, not that it is a given sequence.

Like i said the best example of arrangement according to this ordering is from the Dead Sea Temple scroll giving the tribal distribution around the twelve gated city, this differs from the tribal arrangement around the desert encampment which is in Deuteronomy if i remember correctly, and also the arrangement in Revelations differs again from both...but the Temple Scroll is considered the most esoteric example.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Very interesting thread so far. However, my brain is mostly fried after studying for pharmacology for three days. For those of us without any knowledge of the topic, what exactly does this mean? Does the Temple Scroll suggest hidden mathematics relating do planetary distances relative to each other and ratios?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

um and the point is........

and the answers are........

what am i to use all this awesome math for,,,,, is this the codes to unlock bible codes or something... does it equal 666 or something, i think in the future a little background on the topic you are about to teach may be a little bit more helpful. or im missing a huge chunk of this post because i dont know what im supposed to do with this info.

"13 children born to four mothers, the sum of intergers of 13 being 91, gives the simple equation of 4 (mothers) x 91 (value of children)=364...thus as the 91 days of the 4 seasons, to these can be added Jacob the father to make 365."

do we/ you know for sure they were on a 365 day/year cycle? didnt 365 come at a later date than the bibles? i dont know just asking.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wonder if OP is familiar with a book called, "The Red Tent?"

It was about the "untold" story of the daughter, born to Leah, named Dinah, a lot more than that, as well, but that was the basic premise.

I look forward with great interest to see what you will be posting about this in the future, as I am fairly sure you have more to teach us and add to this, which seems like the beginning, cause there has to be a whole lot more here.

One obvious thing, from the small amount of info you've provided thus far, is the symbolism, from the children, to planetary arrangement in relationship to one another (distance, positioning), corresponding, as well, with a system of numbering or accounting for time, and then, of course, the dimensions of a building, a temple. As above, so below?

Fascinating. Thank you for the information. Perhaps they were only typos, but I couldn't also help but notice, as your OP was edited very well, the middle of the OP, in the second line two words with letters disarranged, out of order. And then, of course, the first reply to your OP,Coredrill, pointing out succintly that you were "twisting the order."

Don't misunderstand, please. No disrespect or anything or the sort intended. It is simply I notice these types of things always when reading, and think if not purposeful, on a subconscious level, even, our symbols or interpretations of information and the imparting of it to others has a way of being congruent, intentionally or not. And this out of order tangent is all important to the information you are bringing to light, and always has been, fundamentally about the genesis, and Genesis. What's so important about past, history, is that the simplest of things omitted, hidden, or changed later tends to loop back around and in repeating, expanding as everything moves forward. Hope I am making sense here; probably shouldn't be replying on something so important when I am so tired. So I will shut up shortly.

Also, factor in the "lost" tribe, of Joseph.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wilkinsonus

Yes that is what it relates to, a radial arm of the inner solar system extending either side of the Sun, as in the Ahura Mazda symbolism for example...

reply to post by ~widowmaker~

The 365 day year is fine for the Biblical period, though it's the 4 x 91=364 if you don't add Jacob.

According to the Book of Enoch;Chapter 74

"And the Sun and the stars bring in all the years exactly, so that they do not advance or delay their position by a single day unto eternity, but complete the years with perfect justice in 364 days. For the Moon alone the days amount in 3 years to 1,062 days, and in 5 years she falls 50 days behind. For in 8 years she falls behind to the amount of 80 days. and the year is accurately completed with their world-stations and the stations of the Sun, which rise through the portals through which it rises and sets 30 days.

Notice the 8 year and 80 days periodics, as well as the 30

If you want to see the number 666 through this arrangement then the planetary distances in million mile units derived from the Titus-Bodes law can provide that;

Mercury=36

Venus =63

Earth=90

Mars=144

the combined sum of radial arm distances is therefore 36+63+90+144=333

If these figures are doubled to give the diameter orbital distances then this doubles to 666.,

But those units are problematic for Israel of course, and the evidence is suggesting an interest in units of ratio.

reply to post by tetra50

I'm familiar with the biblical story of Dinah of course of which the novel The Red Tent is an elaboration upon.

From your post you seem very astute and observant and you're right there is a whole lot more, but numerics and pattern are not for everyone. I specialize in the visual arts, but i also have exceptional skills in pattern recognition and appreciation, which extends into the numeric and metaphysical, but it is not easy and perhaps not even wise to try to introduce others to such insights.

But to elaborate on what i have drawn attention to here;

1Ki 2:11 And the days that David reigned over Israel [were] forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem.

1Ki 11:42 And the time that Solomon reigned in Jerusalem over all Israel [was] forty years.

Thus the two paradigms of Kingship through Divine authority in Israel each ruled for 40 years, again showing the importance of this 2 x 40 numeric construct.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can nothing be SIMPLE, anymore? After the first time line (or whatever) you lost me and I have a headache.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So very interesting your thread

The Bible's of the three main religions are filled with astrological equations
wrapped around the characters of religion.

The story of Enoch illustrates this best.

Enoch lived to be 365 years of age. (the solar year)

Enoch had his first child when he was 65 years of age and Enoch
walked with god for 300 years.

65 years to his first child plus his 300 year walk with God equals again - 365 equating
the solar year once again.

Also, Enoch was the 7th seed from Adam. Seven [7] being the days in a week.

There is much more in the bible regarding atrological equations and it is my opinion
this is done purposely.
(I use Enoch to illustrate this as he has already been used in this thread for this)

The Tower of Babel is where God strew humans across the planet to disrupt the "ONE"
common language which there is historical reference to that language as being astrology.

Please forgive my not adding 'links' or biblical references - although, if someone inquires,
I will post those findings.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
Can nothing be SIMPLE, anymore? After the first time line (or whatever) you lost me and I have a headache.

cheer up LOL, everything you've ever learned will have to be unlearnt in order to be at one with reality, so you've got a head start!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Originally posted by pistolerooo

cheer up LOL, everything you've ever learned will have to be unlearnt in order to be at one with reality, so you've got a head start!

complete and total mind ****

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pistolerooo

Don't fret. There is no answer. It is a complex riddle with no solution. You are supposed to be confused and just give up trying to understand all their "mysterious" BS. Then they got you. You feel inferior because you can't figure it out. They must be really lear - ned, lol.
edit on 22-3-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

This sort of thing isn't for everyone, but the relevent passages from Enoch;

Thus I saw their position -how the moons rose and the sun set in those days. And if five years are added together the sun has an overplus of thirty days, and all the days which accrue to it for one of those five years, when they are full, amount to 364 days. And the overplus of the sun and of the stars amounts to six days: in 5 years 6 days every year come to 30 days: and the moon falls behind the sun and stars to the number of 30 days. And the sun and the stars bring in all the years exactly, so that they do not advance or delay their position by a single day unto eternity; but complete the years with perfect justice in 364 days. In 3 years there are 1,092 days, and in 5 years 1,820 days, so that in 8 years there are 2,912 days. For the moon alone the days amount in 3 years to 1,062 days, and in 5 years she falls 50 days behind: [i.e. to the sum (of 1,770) there is to be added (1,000 and) 62 days.] And in 5 years there are 1,770 days, so that for the moon the days in 8 years amount to 2,832 days. [For in 8 years she falls behind to the amount of 80 days], all the days she falls behind in 8 years are 80. And the year is accurately completed in conformity with their world-stations and the stations of the sun, which rise from the portals through which it (the sun) rises and sets 30 days.

Which is a really long winded way of saying if you have a lunar year of 354 days and a solar year of 364 then in 3 years the lunar year is 30 days behind, in 5 years its 50, in 8 years its 80, which of course seems obvious and what was the point in stating those examples...

And in chapter 83 one sees the year is formulated as 4 x 91 days;

nd the names of those who lead them: Adnâr'êl, and Ijâsûsa'êl, and 'Elômê'êl -these three follow the leaders of the orders, and there is one that follows the three leaders of the orders which follow those leaders of stations that divide the four parts of the year. In the beginning of the year Melkejâl rises first and rules, who is named Tam'âinî and sun, and all the days of his dominion whilst he bears rule are ninety-one days.

So the evidence is there in Enoch that they formulated the year thus.

reply to post by pistolerooo

It's the Hebrew approach to calenders and mathematics, if you think this is complicated don't even so much glance at the Mayan systems..

reply to post by intrptr

There is always a solution, which is their understanding of the movements of the Heavenly bodies, and associated periodics and numerics.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to come off such a bonehead. I enjoy your archeological threads.

This was a little different.

By the way... there is no solution to the Jewish "question".

top topics

join