It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horoscopes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The other time i saw a fatty sitting at a round table, covered with all kinds of women lib magazines, all opened on the horoscopes section. She looked very busy, taking notes, comparing predictions, plotting graphs lol.
I bet she can read ANY section out of it and it would seem relevant to her life.

Like all maps of future, like long-term weather predictions, are impossible to make, so divination is a pointless tradition carried through the ages by uneducated rotting-toothed fat assed self obsessed peasants looking for a little hope and relief from their dirty little existences.

arc

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a most articulate and considered opinion *insert ironical expression here*

Sometimes we all feel a little lost, and if an overweight feminist finds guidance from horoscopes then who are you to judge?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
mmm, we got a new troll.

arc

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
sweet - I missed breakfast today

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
strange my sig doesnt show up

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
nm, I figured it out, I must've not had it checked lol.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is Hammerite back already?

arc

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
not his style

more Tyler's tbh

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So whats the point of the post?
That it was a person looking a the horoscopes?
That she was fat?
That she was a woman?

Or do all 3 offend you?

I have to agree that horoscopes are a pathetic attempt to plot your future (especially newspaper ones which I gather are totally made up) but I am sure that her gender or her weigth do not make her stupid.

Originally posted by Mr.Pimps
The other time i saw a fatty sitting at a round table, covered with all kinds of women lib magazines, all opened on the horoscopes section. She looked very busy, taking notes, comparing predictions, plotting graphs lol.
I bet she can read ANY section out of it and it would seem relevant to her life.

Like all maps of future, like long-term weather predictions, are impossible to make, so divination is a pointless tradition carried through the ages by uneducated rotting-toothed fat assed self obsessed peasants looking for a little hope and relief from their dirty little existences.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
lmao

top topics

join