It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians Backing Gay Rights For NWO Population Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just a thought that occured to me. I searched but did not think anything was said quite this way. A gay orientation does not produce children. So I thought that this could be used as a population reduction tactic. It would fool the biological inperitive to reproduce. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Yeah because once they say it's acceptable EVERYONE who was going to get married and have kids will turn gay.

Damn you NWO!

*shakes fist*

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
I searched but did not think anything was said...

That's good to hear...

Because it's dumb.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
maybe its because they screwed over all the other groups in the U.S . , and are gonna fight for control of the next voter base. this of course will change once "immigration" reform allows illegals to vote.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Just a thought that occured to me. I searched but did not think anything was said quite this way. A gay orientation does not produce children. So I thought that this could be used as a population reduction tactic. It would fool the biological inperitive to reproduce. What do you think?

Your thought gets mentioned in every single thread (and argued at length) where the topic of gay rights comes up, but after doing a search I cant see one dedicated to the topic since this one back in 2005...

Is there a gay conspiracy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It would fool the biological imperative to reproduce.

What would?

2nd.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well? Let me put it this way. If it were the plot from some arch villain out there somewhere, it wouldn't strike fear into me. I'd be filled with pity for the poor fool and hoping he got psychiatric help somewhere before too long. Delusions of such magnitude for cause and effect could be dangerous or something.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

NWO - pissing off "religious christian right" in the US, but bringing the "radical islam troupe" to war?

How's that for dividing the peoples of the earth? I believe homosexuals are stoned to death, just like those "little hussey's" that get raped are - they're just too excitable for those good muslim men to control themselves over/sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Would "it" (two people free to love each other) fool the biological imperative to reproduce?
Not at all. Wanting to become a father or mother has nothing to do with who you love.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It is imperative that straight folks should not get near any gay person as you may catch the "Gay Disease"!

Please! Gay Agenda? Hahaha!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well look at it like this.. By 2050 they believe Islam will of taken over Europe, possibly America and other western countries. If we want to be a bunch of homosexuals while Muslims continue to reproduce, good luck.. What goes around comes around and that includes Islamic law. White people has stopped reproducing as it is, we are simply going to be breeded out of our countries if we don't start getting our sh/t together sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Yeah because once they say it's acceptable EVERYONE who was going to get married and have kids will turn gay.

Damn you NWO!

*shakes fist*

Exactly!! I'm putting off getting married and having children just in case gay marriage becomes legal and I suddenly turn gay! I don't want to have a husband and kids in the way when that happens!

Evil NWO!!

*shaking my fist too in unison*

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

There will never be a shortage of "White People", as you put it with the likes of Octomom and Honey Boo Boo around!

top topics

join