It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook: Early Reports that you Never Saw Again!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This was a very interesting stroll down memory lane ....

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

i had never seen this before not one to always take youtube at face value it was refreshing to see that it was mostly clips from the media and mostly delt with the conflicting reports and other irregularities in the case that some people observed

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Those years ago on September 11 live TV was showing all sorts of reports come in from various different places around the USA as they tried to piece together what was going on.

One report was that a CAR BOMB had gone off outside the White House.

Scenario 1: The report was false, and never mentioned again because later reports were more accurate as people had time to check things out.
Scenario 2: The report was true, and its all been covered up in some big government conspiracy to silence the truth, and all the media controlled by TPTB are in on it.

Which do you think?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Let's use examples from the false flag in question:

The purple/maroon van that was surrounded by the police with the window blown out and it's passengers attired in ski masks and/or nun outfits.

The black sweatshirts strewn about the Honda.

The shooter was dressed as a member of the clergy...

You tell me if it's scenario one or two.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I recall the car bomb report across satellite radio. I also recall repeated reports of an explosion and smoke pouring from the State Department. Indeed...great crisis brings great chaos, however clear it may look to those totally removed from the situation. Especially with hindsight, eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
You tell me if it's scenario one or two.

Not being American, Sandy Hook is an event that I see people mention on the net, but havnt really bothered to spend much timne reading about, so I couldnt say which of the points you mentioned is considered to be more accurate at this time.

My reply was one of a more general nature, that first reports in the media in the rush of the event are more likely to be just wrong, than a big conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
at the very least this is the perfect example of why the media needs to vett information before williy nilly broadcasting unconfirmed reports to the public

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

This is a lot of the confirmed reports from official sources that swirled down into the memory hole.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Those years ago on September 11 live TV was showing all sorts of reports come in from various different places around the USA as they tried to piece together what was going on.

One report was that a CAR BOMB had gone off outside the White House.

Scenario 1: The report was false, and never mentioned again because later reports were more accurate as people had time to check things out.
Scenario 2: The report was true, and its all been covered up in some big government conspiracy to silence the truth, and all the media controlled by TPTB are in on it.

Which do you think?

The first reporter on the scene that was telivised said he can't see anything that looks like a plane. He then says it looks more like a car bomb.
So I believe the first report was correct in that instance.
I have seen that footage again in a documtary but I can't bloody remember wich one.
I rember because when I got to work i mentioned how the pentagon had been bombed and everyone was saying no it was another plane At the time I thought they were wrong and my news had been more up to date because the footage I saw was confirming what he was saying. Then after work i watched the news and of corse they saying a plane had hit it.
So I presumed I was wrong.
How gulible was I

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Other stuff you never heard from again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
TV up here is saying 27 dead, 18 kids, 3 shooters so far.

hypervocal.com...
--The Hartford Courant and ABC News are both reporting there were two shooters.

connecticut.cbslocal.com...
--CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody ....

abcnews.go.com...
State Police confirm that one shooter is dead. A second gunman is apparently at large, sources told ABC News.

-------------

saturday
from the live police scanner feed: suspect inside church in newtown......claiming hes going to injure himself. Police are en route....
--"Reporter says police have swarmed St. Rose of Lima Church on Church Hill Road."

Been watching it 'live' and they sent the live feed to a news reporter at the neighbor where the kid lived. The reporter states, "The neighbors said that around 9:15am they saw police surrounding the 'kids' house and taping off the neighborhood and telling everyone to evacuate". Did you catch that? 9:15am!
The shootings were reported around 10-10:30am. The police DID NOT supposedly learn the identity of the shooter until between 11-11:30am. YET, they are surrounding and taping off the neighborhood of the 'kid' at 9:15am well before the shootings took place.
--"So at 9:15 he is in where? New Jersey? and then by 9:45 he is at this school in Connecticut?
That does not compute."

WTF HOSP was told ahead of time to prep for a mass shooting. they just said that on the feed.

Alex Jones show 12-14-12
Caller says a large numbers of high school students had been bused to a bowling alley that morning before the shooting broke out
--Six cops in parking lot of another school and (they)suddenly bolted into the school.

www.ctpost.com...
- A State Police spokesman said Thursday there is "no truth" to reports that Adam Lanza was seen in the Newtown High School parking lot on the morning of Dec. 14 shortly before he went to Sandy Hook Elementary School and murdered 20 children and six adults.
Rumors have persisted since shortly after the shootings that the 20-year-old gunman drove his black, 2010 Honda Civic to the high school sometime after 9 a.m., but left after seeing a police cruiser outside the building.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
New gun laws fail.

Umm, so this crack team of super secret commando black op super ninja cia guys who pulled this hoax off to take your guns...

are pretty stupid huh.

Back to the funny papers.. what other reasoning can we find on page 3. oh look, andy capp is drunk again, I don't think flo will like this.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
at the very least this is the perfect example of why the media needs to vett information before williy nilly broadcasting unconfirmed reports to the public

But if they stopped to check someone else may beat them to being first with the story....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas

But if they stopped to check someone else may beat them to being first with the story....

I can get as much of that kind of news for free on the internet, 24/7-365, from myriad mainstream and alternative news sites.

A single sunday newspaper that bothered to confirm facts, vet sources, and give me the straight dope... that is something that I would pay a HIGH premium for.

I want truth, not scoops.
edit on 2013/3/20 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Speaking of stories which were never (to my knowledge) followed up on, whatever happened to "Adam Lanza's girlfriend" who was "dressed as a nun" and being sought by police?

Hmmm... All these mentions of nuns and nunnery... I wonder if there might be some sort of depth to the rumored Satanic connections.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Geez, the mods appear to be asleep at the wheel. Sandy Hook threads are supposed to be closed before they get this far.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is something very wrong about the events at Sandy Hook.
The amount of conflicting reports from both the Police and Media is amazing.

I'm surprised that ATS has nearly come to a standstill on this story over the past few weeks considering the amount of well researched reports that are going around the Internet right now.

" Sandy Hook. The documentary. " Parts one and two has, in my opinion, some really valid questions on this whole thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Why don't you go wake the mods then?

My favorite part of the video was when the police chief was saying that they were going to start prosecuting those online who were spreading false info.
Where are the charges against the news and media?
I suppose people online wouldn't have been "reporting" false info if they hadn't been fed false info in the first place.
This whole thing stinks and I'm still waiting to read the "official" story. It will be filled with lies, too.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

One thing that is very strange is how they told stories about how Adam was jealous of her spending time with the students. That story came from SOMEWHERE and was reported in the media. Where did they get that? They were the ones perpetrating misinfo. Also the two guys that ran and escaped into the woods. Those are the things that don't add up, and were just dropped.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Pilot

One thing that is very strange is how they told stories about how Adam was jealous of her spending time with the students. That story came from SOMEWHERE and was reported in the media. Where did they get that? They were the ones perpetrating misinfo. Also the two guys that ran and escaped into the woods. Those are the things that don't add up, and were just dropped.

It was the guy who was described as an ex-Marine, son of a Preacher man in Newtown. Then later the Father said he was mistaken...that's where I think it originated.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Pilot because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know if there's a thread on this yet, but...
"Warrants Detail Items Seized from Lanza Home"
www.thesmokinggun.com...

new topics

top topics

join