It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann: The TRUTH about Syria (and US involvement)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bombshell? or did you already know this?

Why is Obama continuing his narrative to 'support' the 'rebels' in Syria when they are in reality, Al Qaeda?

Furthermore, why does the MSM ignore it?

edit on 19-3-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Typically when something goes out of its way to label itself with the word "Truth", usually in all caps, it's pretty suspicious.

Truth on it's own should be self evident without any requirement for extra fanfare advertising and noisemaking with TRUTH.

Thus, anytime I see the word TRUTH in association with any subject, I fully expect to encounter something heavily opinionated and full of 'interpreted' information or far fetched speculation.
Anytime the TRUTH flag gets flown, it's usually anything but.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Typically when something goes out of its way to label itself with the word "Truth", usually in all caps, it's pretty suspicious.

Truth on it's own should be self evident without any requirement for extra fanfare advertising and noisemaking with TRUTH.

Thus, anytime I see the word TRUTH in association with any subject, I fully expect to encounter something heavily opinionated and full of 'interpreted' information or far fetched speculation.

this is ben swann, this man oozes truth. forget the title listen to the message

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Wait, are you serious?

Do you even know who Ben Swann is? Are you judging the entire premise of this thread and the substance contained in the story from MY title? I sure hope not. Wouldn't make you the actual 'skeptic' that you're attempting to be.

Let's get back on the actual topic of this thread. I find it odd you wrote the word TRUTH several times in your post but not one mention of, SYRIA.

edit on 20-3-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

join