It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just great; child murderers are moving into my neighborhood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen

Those are just the kids killed in two countries we're NOT at war with and now they're moving in to my back yard.

Drone command center coming to Horsham

The drones that have been used by the U.S. military to kill enemies and collect intelligence will be piloted remotely from Horsham.

The U.S. Air Force selected the Pennsylvania Air National Guard’s 111th Fighter Wing for the new mission set to begin Oct. 1 at the Horsham Air Guard Base.

About 75 full-time and 175 part-time positions are expected to be added to the wing as it establishes a ground-control station for the MQ-9 Reaper unmanned aircraft system.

Drones will not be flown in and out of Horsham. Rather, the remotely piloted aircraft will be controlled by the military unit stationed at the base from a virtual cockpit by a two-person team consisting of a pilot and a sensor operator.

Phillybu rbs.com

Sure, they say they won't be flying any from out of the base but, how long before they start using this base to spy on Americans? Then, how long before they start using it to drop bombs on "suspected terrorists" right here at home?

It makes me sick to think something like this is going up right in my own back yard.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
S&F.

I know war is hell and collateral damage is a reality and always has been but watching a video of a drone strike that killed a group of youth playing soccer and then a second drone missile to kill the first responders was sickening.

As you sow, so shall you reap!

P

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ah ha ha, kudos to you for the thread title! S+F for that alone. Awesome way to draw people into a subject that's critically important. Hack the system, my friend. Expect us.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"Don't you know, herr doctor, that we are only following ze orders? Can't blame the messenger when the message is a drone strike, we're just working men making an honest buck. Prosecuted for murder? No, no, I don't think so, we're just doing our job. Sleep at night? Well, it's been awhile. But don't blame me, it's the system, ah, I mean, it's God's will, ah, wait, how about 'If I didn't do it someone would?', yeah, that's the one, that works. Put in some overtime tonight? Sure, why not, just let me get a bead on those kids and slide one right in there. Hey, can you grab me a coffee on your way back? Thanks."
edit on 19-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
S&F.

I know war is hell and collateral damage is a reality and always has been but watching a video of a drone strike that killed a group of youth playing soccer and then a second drone missile to kill the first responders was sickening.

As you sow, so shall you reap!

P

Yeah.. That really is getting rank and evil about it. We;re absolutely no better than those we say we're fighting as a nation when the tactics are the same damn thing. Terrorists have been known to set one car bomb and have another timed to go off a good time later nearby ..knowing the area should be full of cops and responders by then. We call that evil when they do it.

I sure don't see the difference, do you?

@Op

If it's in your backyard, turn that to your advantage. If it's close enough to feel uncomfortable about, it's close enough to picket and protest. Let the individual contractors or military who fly them know, every time they go through the gate, not EVERYONE is up for their style of warfare.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If they would have taken all the money and all the time that they have wasted since 9/11 and secured our borders instead running all over the world invading innocent countries, we wouldn`t need drones in our skies looking for terrorist in our own country.

with all the money they have wasted on useless wars since 9/11 we could have built walls across our southern and northern borders from the pacific ocean to the atlantic ocean and hired enough border guards to stand shoulder to shoulder across that same distance.

Theres no money to made in border defenses though wars are a much bigger money maker for the corrupt elites.

The fact they they feel the need to have drones in our skies is proof that they have spent 11 years and untold amounts of money and have failed to secure our country from terrorist.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That is a shocking list. Excellent title as well OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This isn't bad news. This is great news. Now you know where the traitors will be working if they try to turn the drones against U.S. citizens.

Whenever I am in a gun-rights debate, I point out that the purpose of our firearms is to defend ourselves from tyranny. The response is always a variation of the same: "They will be using tanks, drones, and fighter jets. What good will your rifles be?"

Our rifles would be highly effective, because the traitors who turn their machines of destruction against us could be found and followed. We would know where they live. We would know where they work. We would know where they are headquartered. We would know who their families are, we would know what their names are, and we would know where they sleep - so they would not turn against us.

Your perceived predicament is actually good news, because it highlights an important advantageous fact: U.S. Troops who target U.S. citizens would not be foreign invaders we have never seen before, who come from untouchable far away lands. If there are traitors who obey orders to turn against us, we would know them, and we would know where to find them. We would have an advantage that insurgents on the other side of the world do not have: We would not have to project force across oceans and continents to go on the offensive.

Many of us wouldn't even have to leave our own neighborhoods.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
sensationalist OP.
yes children were killed. so were adults.

is this topic about new drone stations? or how great children are.
i bet one of the drone controllers had once been arrested for drunk driving during his life. should put that in your topic title to spice it up. maybe get more views for it.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Bisman because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I'm not far away from you OP. In fact, I'm in the armpit of it all: Philly.

This is alarming, given the racial tension and high population of Islamic residents the city has. I'm glad we're wrapping up renovations and getting our house on the market. I just hope some buyer be-bops along and buys it before the heat is turned up.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I suppose that would mean that you're in one of the safest locations, and far less likely to become a target. They won't risk sending one anywhere near themselves, since they know it could possibly malfunction, thus putting themselves at risk.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You also gotta figure that everybody now knows where these killers are located. I'll bet there are a lot of people who have lost loved ones to these drone attacks and now they know where to go to get their revenge.

I see a lot of people from the base when I get my coffee at Wawa every morning. That would be a great place for someone with a grudge to set up if they wanted to make a strike against these folks.

I might be safe from our government drones but, I'll also be at ground zero for everyone who has an axe to grind against these guys as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
True. I guess that would work out both ways.

If ya think about it, stating details such as this↓ may not be a good idea.

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I see a lot of people from the base when I get my coffee at **** every *******.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Where you moving to?

Better start looking now

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Drones are completely safe and reliable. Do not worry about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
"Don't you know, herr doctor, that we are only following ze orders? Can't blame the messenger when the message is a drone strike, we're just working men making an honest buck. Prosecuted for murder? No, no, I don't think so, we're just doing our job. Sleep at night? Well, it's been awhile. But don't blame me, it's the system, ah, I mean, it's God's will, ah, wait, how about 'If I didn't do it someone would?', yeah, that's the one, that works. Put in some overtime tonight? Sure, why not, just let me get a bead on those kids and slide one right in there. Hey, can you grab me a coffee on your way back? Thanks."
edit on 19-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Would it be wrong to quote an SS officer at this point?

However the war may end, we have won the war against you; none of you will be left to bear witness, but even if someone were to survive, the world will not believe him. There will perhaps be suspicions, discussions, research by historians, but there will be no certainties, because we will destroy the evidence together with you. And even if some proof should remain and some of you survive, people will say that the events you describe are too monstrous to be believed – they will say they are the exaggerations of Allied propaganda and will believe us, who will deny everything, and not you. We will be the ones to dictate the history of the Lagers.

Primo Levi, The Drowned and the Saved.

www.everyoneweb.es...

Thank # we live in world connected by an open and universal internet............

edit on 20-3-2013 by newpopeislast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Where you moving to?

Better start looking now

Ah, just move home from the location where drone pilots operate?
Great advice. Doesn't help the issues that the OP has but hey, what do you care?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If they would have taken all the money and all the time that they have wasted since 9/11 and secured our borders instead running all over the world invading innocent countries, we wouldn`t need drones in our skies looking for terrorist in our own country.

with all the money they have wasted on useless wars since 9/11 we could have built walls across our southern and northern borders from the pacific ocean to the atlantic ocean and hired enough border guards to stand shoulder to shoulder across that same distance.

Theres no money to made in border defenses though wars are a much bigger money maker for the corrupt elites.

The fact they they feel the need to have drones in our skies is proof that they have spent 11 years and untold amounts of money and have failed to secure our country from terrorist.

The NWO has no interest in protecting borders or national sovereignty. Their agenda is to eventually erase the borders.

Europe got it first. The cabal gets to tinker with the EU first to iron out the kinks. It's coming here, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Drones will not be flown in and out of Horsham. Rather, the remotely piloted aircraft will be controlled by the military unit stationed at the base from a virtual cockpit by a two-person team consisting of a pilot and a sensor operator.

Such cute wording. "Drones will not be flown out of Horsham, thats absurd! They will however be deployed remotely.."

Don't worry though OP, they don't have all of those to monitor little old you.

That many drones will be used for wide-scale surveillance.

If anything your in a good spot, the best place to hide is right under they're nose.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hi FortAnthem, I know what you mean. I used to live near Horsham....now I live near the infamous Barksdale AFB, the one with the miscounted/missing whatever nuke dealy. Anyhow, I remember the sick feeling I got in the pit of my stomach when the planes left base here to go attack Iraq....you know, the country that didn't do 9/11. Go figure?

I hate the drone aspect...such cold killing...like a video game...boom, boom, kill a bunch of kids or a wedding party and then go home and kiss your own kids and say, "Whatever" or "ooops". Is horrible. Drones that kill, white phosphorous, depleted uranium and whoknowswhatallelse. It's all wrong! When will it ever end? Never, I guess. So many lives ruined from drone deaths, injuries and DU...birth defects...half life of 4.5 billion years for uranium. An entire civilzation ruined. Yeah, I would hate knowing the drones were near my back yard too. Thanx for the post. Sn'flag for you.

edit on 21-3-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join