It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 years ago I knew...yet, didn't want to get involved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've always been the invisible person to your right. I was never given any attention throughout middle-to highschool. That in turn made me observant. That, and I met a shaman called "grandfather peace" who taught me inner peace and how to focus the mind towards useful everyday goings-on. I went from suicidal to awareness in a matter of weeks. I know now there's a world beyond us that we are forced so hard into believing isnt real. That is the reason why my life has wanted to make an impact on this world. We forget we are humans. Our race, nationality, skin color, divides us...and, it's pathetic. We're all human. No matter what tragedies or triumphs we face we ARE ALL HUMAN. Somewhere along the line we were tricked into believing that this life is individual for everyoone of us. That made us want to strive to become the "best" in terms of material gain. We forget that we share the same skin and spirit that propels us to alleviate others pain. And with this short intro I introduce you into my Idea. An idea where we strive to give somebody else a life of commodity instead of ourselves. Sure, I have a girlfriend who would require otherwise, but when it's for the greater good nobody can turn you off of it. Please, we all must see each other as the sentient beings that we are.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. This part, I confess, I would ask for further clarification:

An idea where we strive to give somebody else a life of commodity instead of ourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

In a world where most people are focused on building a luxurious life for themselves it is important to keep in mind those people who simply strive to survive. Not because we have money means that we can forsake these people. Everyone, irregardless of socioeconomic status, should have the benefit of having the opportunity of making something of themselves. Politics, nowadays, doesn't give anyone the chance to change the structure unless its beneficial to the ruling parties.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Welcome, I didn't get my avatar name for nothing...

Inner Peace..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ruthaboveall

ahh, thank you. Agreed, mainly, except my belief is politics is nothing but a staged distraction to keep us all busy...
welcome, anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Unless we abolish the governing rule of the "royal" we will only have MSM politics. If we only, all the 99 percent, took a stand, we would have a system defined by the people. Distractions can only go so far. After some decades of blatant mistrust the truth becomes evident. But, even in the face of truth people cringe because they've no idea the power we with-hold. Erase money and replace with free-will and you have a TRUE "New World Order". Masses must wake up before the change happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welcome 2ruthaboveall

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I know now there's a world beyond us that we are forced so hard into believing isnt real.

I know too It is. Welcome!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I love you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

glad you joined

~nat

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I really love your introduction. Let the conversation and exploration commence!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I honestly didn't expect people to read my intro, but seeing the positive responses makes me do my happy wallaby-crazy dance! I am honestly ecstatic that people would agree that WE ALONE are responsible for the felicity and well-being of our fellow humans. We are so caught up with MSM and politics, and conspiracies-which is truly a blessing in disguise- that we forget to look at our neighbor with the same eyes which we look at our own mothers, per se. The only document anyone would ever need to be on my side would be: homo sapien. I care for all despite skin, nationality, or race because underneath all of that we all feel and we all have the innate sense to do good. I believe humanity should really tear their mind away from MSM and look into their hearts to realize that the only accomplishment we can ever be proud of is that of making our fellow humans SMILE. Knowing we made a difference in AT LEAST one persons life would provide us with a satisfactory acceptance of death. For when we look back we may see the prevalecence pf another soul and we'll know we're the reason for it. ATS, thank you for such a warm welcome!
edit on 20-3-2013 by 2ruthaboveall because: Type-O's!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When I was a teenager I used words I didn't understand to impress people too.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

That statement I feel is false. Now days more than ever can a man or woman for that matter go from lower class to elite overnight. If a Black man from the rough of New Orleans can shine shoes and by the time he retires he can donate 200,000 that he saved all out of tips he made, ANYONE CAN DO IT! Not saying its not harder for some vs. others racially or gender, but it is much easier than what it used to be.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ah, a Good ole ATS welcome to ya....a little cheer along with a dose of skepticism just to keep balance....

Jump in the ball mill with the rest of us....well knock the rough edges off each other!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, something about your tittle make me take the time to post.

Yes, we are human, but in our humanity is also our trials.

That is why we have our faults and have to deal with, we also have a chance to become the best we can, either spiritually, financially and as a human being, but our humanity also have limitations, after all that is the reason we make the choice to be part of the human race before we are born.

edit on 20-3-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Welcome to ATS, something about your tittle make me take the time to post.

Yes, we are human, but in our humanity is also our trials.

That is why we have our faults and have to deal with, we also have a chance to become the best we can, either spiritually, financially and as a human being, but our humanity also have limitations, after all that is the reason we make the choice to be part of the human race before we are born.

edit on 20-3-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

I believe we are on the same track, friend. I welcome and appreciate any criticism as it can become the building blocks of my knowledge. In my 23 short years of life I have found that conveying an emotion or an experience can be be most accurately described through an expanded vocabulary. Words are power, simple as that. Not only is my intent to describe anything accurately, but also to convey it in a manner which doesn't stray from my sense of self. Especially online where it is difficult to decipher the true sentiments behind what is being typed. Humanity is the truest description of what we are and, yes, in our physical embodiment we have limitations, but so long as we act out of love that suffices, for me, in order to have peace of mind. That I try to remain loving and positive in the face of adversity, by no means, makes me childish or pubescent. In a world full of rigid "realists" I believe we are needed of some optimism. I am not perfect by any means, and I don't intend to become so either. I'm here to share the knowledge that has saved the light of my life on many occasions and in many ways. I also want to clarify that I am not here to impose any POV, but am simply stating my personal opinions and my experiences, and if it strikes a chord with anyone so be it; if not, that's fine too. I am glad to be a part of a such a broad and intelligent community.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Human is what we are born but it is may not be what we die as.

I can't look hitler as human like me. I can't look at bush that way.We are as we do ,

But.

Maybe I am not better than Hitler when I look at my potentials and his potentials.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Haven't been on in a while as I've been roller-coastering lately with spiritual issues and just simply wanted to get away from it all and find my center again. I hope to share some amazing conversations with my fellow members here. Anybody ever needs cheering up PM me and I will do my best to help anyone with whatever it is their struggling with. Cheers!

top topics

join