It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Comic based on the War of the Worlds TV Series -- Would you be interested in reading it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
(I would have put this in the comic book forum, but that forum is kinda slow).. I'd get more feedback here.

In the late 80's I made 12 comic books based on the War of the Worlds TV series (my OWN stories)..(btw season 2 was lame, and doesn't exist in this iteration of the timeline for the comic..

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in it? I am redrawing each comic book, because my skills as an artist are 900000000% better now than when I was 14-16...

If there's enough interest, I will put more time into it to get it out.. It'll be free too.

This comic is a bit darker, and expands the Aliens agenda. It also adds current conspiracy theories into the fold.
The Aliens still pair in three's, and have unearthed their brethren from the steel drums, and the stories are actually realistic, and what a stranded race may do.

What FREAKED me out, was in issue 7, one of the cloaked warships was over new york, and shot at the WTC tower.. it collapsed.. and I have NBC news at the scene and Connie Chung was reporting there.. I wrote this in 1989. -- when I pulled them out to scan in, I was shell-shocked when I saw that... wow....

Anyway, sound good? I'd make it an ATS exclusive maybe even! (and my website..to host it).

Thanks!!
edit on 3/19/2013 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I absolutely loved that show, I would watch it with my mom and brother. We never missed an episode. A comic would be really cool to see. Heck, even just some of your art for the series.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Second vote to see your War of the Worlds comics. The first season was my favorite. This past october I met Adrian Paul Kincaid in the second season at Fanboy expo in Knoxville,TN.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
wow....talk about a blast from the past.....i haven't see that show in eons....sounds like the comic would be
great.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I say go for it, there a few really amazing comic books on the internet at the moment. Having computers has improved everyone's artistic abilities so much

Ive been hooked on Romantically apocalyptic for a while. Zee Captin rules

Romantically apocalyptic

edit on 19-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would enjoy reading your books as a comic book geek!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I wouldn't be interested in reading it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
never even heard of the series before now lol,looks interesting. will have to see if i can find it online.

a comic book series would be rather cool as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In reply to the thread title.

No.

top topics

join