It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla finally gets justice via Rap Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When I saw this video got over 7 million views I was like, "FINALLY"! Makes me wonder, was he that popular before the video? Why did this go viral? It's pretty catchy, entertaining and informative. WAR OF THE CURRENTS; Nikola won this battle!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Here ya go! Click on the quote button on my post and you will be able to see how I did it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a good one. I couldn't have done it any better, they even have my rant about the elephant in there.

RIP Tesla, your ideas will one day be as free as the energy you introduced to civilization. 100 years and counting, humanity patiently awaits for the J.P Morgans & Thomas Edisons of the world to slip in their showers and break their necks.
edit on 19-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the next generation learning about Tesla. I think with the technology they will use while coming of age, combined with a "stupid simple" idea of wireless energy transmission the future will be a bright place. I only hope they will be smart enough to recognize it all.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks, OP, for posting that...and to the 1st Replier for getting the actual vid on this thread.

Those guys pretty much nailed it with the video & song. I'm glad I saw that.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I love the epic rap battles of history, I think they are pretty well done mostly, only a couple I dont like.

I do believe the edison tesla battle covers what actually occured pretty well.

Too bad edison robbed all future generations of his genius, hard to even imagine where we might be at if not for human greed.

Star and flag op.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Holy smokes, my ribs and sides are hurting I laughed so much. That was pure genius with a ton of awesomeness!

Wow that was cool!

new topics

top topics

join