It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story Of Receiving A Physical Message From 'God'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me start out by saying, I am not a religious person. I was not raised to have a religion. I am not and never have been religious. After this experience, I went back to my normal life. This is an absolutely true story of how "God' sent me a message, and at the end of this post I will show several pictures I had taken of it.

It was only a few years ago, and I remember it very vividly. Being a teenager in this generation, I bring my camera with me every where I go. I went with my mother to visit her best friend Michellina (whom I also knew very well) at a cancer treatment center in PA. I wasn't told why, but for some reason she could leave the hospital in order to visit her parents. So we drove her home. On the way home, my mom and Michellina were talking about how when they used to go for road trips, they would play a game. This game they called 'The Semi Game'. They told me that you play it by asking "God or the universe" a question and the answer would appear to you on something on the road. Back then I never respected religion. I said "Okay, well, I'm going to take my camera out and take pictures of the proof that I see. If I do even see any, which I won't." and they both seemed really mad. It got awkward in the car. Then it started to rain. Then there was tons of traffic. I am the kind of person that cannot sit still for long. I hate long car rides. I asked Michellina if 'god' could make it stop raining. She said "He could, but the rain won't stop just because you want it to. It has to rain." It was raining really hard at that point. But about 5 minutes after I asked Michellina that question, it stopped raining and it looked really beautiful outside. Michellina said "See? It stopped raining. But you can't ask God for something like that. You have to ask a question." So I thought of a question for a while. I came up with "God, if there is something I should know, please tell me now." And I asked it out loud, thinking that I had to. I started looking for signs. And then funnily enough, there was a white truck right in front of our car with a sign on it. Luckily enough I got a few pictures of it before it got too far away from us to see. The images I'm posting have not been edited in any way, shape or form.

THE IMAGES:

CLOSE UP:

These are 100% genuine photos. I also am an atheist so me editing a picture, (which I still don't know if this is proof or some really weird coincidence,) would not make much sense. I'm not really saying this is proof of God existing honestly. I don't exactly believe in god myself. But I hope you were as amazed by this as I was. If you have any questions or comments, go right ahead.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One post was not enough?
2nd.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It could not be more clear...

I think you already know this was no accident...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

I believe you got your message. It's up to you to decide whether or not it was real. The thing is that he could show you this message again, but what good does it do if you don't believe it.
Years ago I was in a prison and had been reading and listening about Jesus. After a year of studying I was still not sure if this was real. I was wondering how I would ever really know. Then that night I had a dream. It seemed very real. I was awake in a small room with rock walls and there was a thick wooden table in front of me. On the other side was a medium height this man wearing a robe. Then all the sudden I was outside my body standing next to myself and I watched myself ask "show me something that I may believe". Now I don't talk like this and I thought it was strange to ask this. Then I was back in my body and the man (Who I just knew was Jesus for some reason) held out his hand and in his hand was a word. The word was in block letters and it spelled "HOMA". I leaned forward across the table to see better because there was very little light in the room and I thought maybe it said home or something because HOMA wasn't a word. Then I saw it definitely said HOMA. I stood back up and then all the sudden the word stretched and went up and up until I couldn't see where it ended and when I brought my eye's back down everything dissolved and I was sitting up awake. I went back to sleep and the next day I told a religious friend about this. He looked up HOMA in various books and could find it nowhere. I thought well that was weird, but it didn't really show me anything. That afternoon a guard brought by the newspaper for us to read. On the front page was an article about a new settlement the Israeli's were building. The name of this was "Har Homa". Har means mountainous and Homa is just a name that doesn't mean anything. I thought about this and came to realize that there is only one way I would believe this. It was for me to see something that hadn't happened yet. Anything else I would think I was seeing things or maybe just dreaming. But to see something like this newspaper with the headlines talking about this place after asking to be shown something was enough for me. Since then I have had two other experience's I won't go into because of time but you can message me and I will tell you about them. Jesus is real and it is worth your time to research this and discover for yourself. I at first didn't believe this but thought it was still a good way to live my life. Now I understand and you need to also for yourself

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

God is in ourselves. our wisdom and our feelings is a guide to him. the first creator. you do not need any religion to understand it. it is rational. but monotheistic religions can be a guide for those who choose to be religious.
with honesty, I think your experience was just a game. you do not expect your mom to do whatever you want, then how can you expect the almighty God to do whatever you want.
take your cam and take pictures of his signs. universe itself including me and you is the great sign of him.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's always lovely to see psychology in action where folks are eager to show off their self validating experiences as some sort of message to others.

It's wonderful you think you got a message from what you think you like to believe in.
That makes you very special no?
It makes you especially special considering all the children literally sold for money into slavery to work as sex slaves and suffer horrible abuse until they're too worn out at which time they're casually disposed of like dirty condoms. Some of these are children that likely pray tears of blood while bleeding out of whatever available abused orifices they have for some sign, some small action, some relief, some delivery from the horror.

Mysterious ways, huh?

edit on 19-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I don't know what you are trying to say, but I find this quite offensive. You do not know my life. I have been through many things that are too personal to get into on here, and though I may not have 'prayed to god', it does not make my struggles any less real. And honestly I think it's a bit inappropriate for you to talk about abuse on this thread, I didn't come on this website to get triggered into flashbacks.
I do not believe in god. I am sharing a story that I thought others may have found interesting. This doesn't mean anything about me besides the fact that this happened to me.
edit on 3/19/2013 by TheBlueShiroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rjbaggins

I am not even kidding when I tell you that one time I had a dream that I added jesus on facebook but I honestly don't think anything of that. Except its a weird coincidence that when I told my friend about this, she said it was a Christian holiday that day.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think it's wonderful that you found your personal message. They are everywhere, always. Not always so clear. Pity you don't take it seriously.
edit on 20-3-2013 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

wow.........nice post. i don't know what has happened to you in the past, but it has made you a very bitter person indeed. i can read it in almost every post you write. i hope you find peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
signs like this will always be there to see as long as you're willing to see them. you must've been hoping (not expecting) to see something this day, so you did.

if you have never read about the life of Jesus i suggest it. pretty cool cat. actually his life on earth was nothing short of amazing. forget about the things he did, such as miracles even though they were impressive. the things he said.......beautiful.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You asked for a sign. Sometimes he delivers.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He did answer you, the definition of an angel is not a winged person it can be anything that carry's god's message, inside your heart you know and it is something to be happy about, you have been given a chance for a new life, follow it even when it get's hard and you will find happiness.

Remember this is a statistically highly unlikely event so I don't believe in simple coincidence here but the question was put into your mind and the game was referenced specifically for this at the right place and the right time.

As I know you are thankfully having doubt's about the blind path of atheism welcome back to reason.

But as Druscilla say's there are victim's in this world and though he may not have endured that unspeakable misery he was a victim as well, why do innocent children have to suffer like that - the only answer I can think of is because the devil is real but the worst one in inside those men (THING's) that behave in such a way.
edit on 20-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That is totally wild! Just imagine, you asked and you were answered. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It only matters what you think. Now you have a choice. I am curious as to what your decision may be. For myself, I know he is there. I can't prove it to you, or anyone else. Really it doesn't work that way anyway. I have never considered myself very religious. I don't go to church, or even believe in the organization. I was raised Roman Catholic. But I have no faith in the church. I do believe in God though. You can call it what you like. It is real for me. I have seen it in my own life too many times. I have lived through too many circumstances that I should not have. Statistically I should have been long dead by now. I know that sounds dramatic. it isn't really all that dramatic, except maybe for me.
So what do you think???

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

deletedddd

edit on 20-3-2013 by gadfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There are angels and there is a God. I have been touched by angels in a sweat lodge. Things happen in the lodge that the scientific part of my brain cannot explain...and I have tried to explain them but cannot. And for that, I am grateful for I find it reassuring that there is a spirit world. My advice would be to take the sign and explore your spirituality more.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
By definition, most all religions are wrong, and are just people trying to gather money and power.

By definition, most all religious texts are lies.

Because there is only one correct religion, and everyone believes that they have the right one.

Therefore most all of the Faithful have been hopelessly deluded by lies.

Don't talk to me about god.... because you can't know.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rjbaggins

Yikes! That's actually a little spooky

It always makes me wonder why some people have these revelations or epiphanies and others don't. I used to know many a relgions type and one particularly pious person who never once had any experiences that confirmed or denied their belief system even though I was told they asked repeatedly, and yet quite often the non religious types get these experiences. How odd!!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I really don't understand why you insist on posting such bitter nastiness on threads you obviously care little about or have no interest in, except to antagonise people. You take pride in your "reputation" of being an obnoxious poster and quite honestly whenever you appear in a thread it seriously puts me off posting!!

Not everything can be explained by science nor psychology. Science isn't static, it changes constantly and as for psychology, well that's one "science" that's relatively new and exists with very little proof

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Meh... I get signs like this all of the time....

But I don't know WHO or WHAT is sending them...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join