It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Declares War on the Easter Bunny in Latest Sequester Stunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's a blessing that you're here to tell us how gullible we all are. Thank you and PLEASE keep looking down on everyone else from your lofty perspective. Stay vigilant, my friend.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You can't declare war on the Easter Bunny.... The Easter Bunny declares war on YOU!

Anyone seen Rise of the Guardians??? Great flix.

Seriously, what type of a person does this!!! OBAMA that's who! Bet he looks all Awesome President now doesn't he?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that the Easter Bunny just might be leaving some of those "special" dark colored jelly beans in Mr. Obama's golf shoes for Easter this year!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Advantage

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that the Easter Bunny just might be leaving some of those "special" dark colored jelly beans in Mr. Obama's golf shoes for Easter this year!

Or worse.. the admin of screaming meemee's gets outted for what they are. Bunch of liars... bah.

Speaking of... I have a story about my oldest and some brown squishy eggs she put in her basket one year hunting eggs at grandmas house....
Its a horrifyin' story... grandma has a rottweiler..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

They arent WHINING about an easter egg hunt........its the principle of the thing......and the ludicrousness of not having an easter egg hunt because of cut backs...........but still allowing the damn DHS employees 1000 dollars for their damn uniforms.......

Or not cutting the paychecks of the people in washington........or NUMEROUS other issues........

If you cant see that then youre more snowed in then the people you accuse..........

They are ABSOLUTELY whining about not having an easter egg hunt at the white house. If you truly think any of these things have an effect on the overall budget of the nation, well, you know that old saying about beach front property in arizona....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

It's a blessing that you're here to tell us how gullible we all are. Thank you and PLEASE keep looking down on everyone else from your lofty perspective. Stay vigilant, my friend.

Ahh yes, quick, cant defend from my point so try and make it about me. well done

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
1)What a junk title. Not having an easter egg hunt now equals war on the easter bunny? Geez, this sensationalistic crap is getting bad.

2)There are other easter egg hunts. I, for one, am ok with the president focusing on REAL issues, and not finding eggs full of candy to celebrate a sham of a holiday.

It's just the same old trash. Folks that shout about political PR stunts...are the ones creating them.

If the Whitehouse had the easter egg hunt...these same posters would be citing Briebart about how the easter event and security cost taxpayers 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!!! Everything from last falls fertilizer on the white house lawn, to secret service, to the cost of the Bunny costume, to the sticker price of the cars the kids arrived in would be thrown into an equation no one would ever read....everyone would shout....How the President can't stop wasting money!!!!

See...Either way he is screwed with the right wing bloiviaters,,,might as well save money on option a.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
didn't anyone think that this white house e-mail might, just might, be a joke???? jesus, chill out people....or it could be an old trick to find out who is doing the leaking, by writing silly crap and seeing the path that it takes to become public?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

1)What a junk title. Not having an easter egg hunt now equals war on the easter bunny? Geez, this sensationalistic crap is getting bad.

2)There are other easter egg hunts. I, for one, am ok with the president focusing on REAL issues, and not finding eggs full of candy to celebrate a sham of a holiday.

It's just the same old trash. Folks that shout about political PR stunts...are the ones creating them.

If the Whitehouse had the easter egg hunt...these same posters would be citing Briebart about how the easter event and security cost taxpayers 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!!! Everything from last falls fertilizer on the white house lawn, to secret service, to the cost of the Bunny costume, to the sticker price of the cars the kids arrived in would be thrown into an equation no one would ever read....everyone would shout....How the President can't stop wasting money!!!!

See...Either way he is screwed with the right wing bloiviaters,,,might as well save money on option a.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

You're absolutely correct. It is the PEOPLE who are allowing themselves to be played. Not only that, but they vehemently deny that they are doing so. So either they truly dont understand, or they are playing into an agenda willingly.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ahh yes, quick, cant defend from my point so try and make it about me. well done

I see your point; you make it childishly clear. However, you're correct in that I won't defend from your point, as it seriously misses the original point of my OP. I'm sorry...and I mean no disrespect, but I don't think you're able to be objective, given your previously-stated view that everyone here but yourself is gullible and being misled.

I'm certain I'm not alone in truly wishing we DID have such an omniscient sage at our service on this thread but, sadly,...we'll all have to just muddle by with our own naive commentary and opinions.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

1)Please quote for me where I said "everyone here but myself is gullible". I'll wait.
2)Exactly. You wont even defend against the notion that you are playing up a non-issue. Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

1)Please quote for me where I said "everyone here but myself is gullible". I'll wait.

2)Exactly. You wont even defend against the notion that you are playing up a non-issue. Nothing more needs to be said.

Since you asked so nicely: " YOU ALLARE PLAYING INTO EXACTLY WHAT THOSE WHO YOU LAMENT WANT. Are you truly that gullible? Do you not see you are being played with distractions and irrelevant news?"
...and, if I thought this to be a non issue, I wouldn't have put this story into the larger picture, as I did in my OP...nor, would I have posted it at all.

edit on 19-3-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

Since you asked so nicely: " YOU ALLARE PLAYING INTO EXACTLY WHAT THOSE WHO YOU LAMENT WANT. Are you truly that gullible? Do you not see you are being played with distractions and irrelevant news?"

Yup. And you are. And nowhere in that statement did I say "everyone but myself is gullible". Thanks for playing

BTW, 'you all' as in 'y'all'. Not as in the whole world.

edit on 19-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

...and, if I thought this to be a non issue, I wouldn't have put this story into the larger picture, as I did in my OP...nor, would I have posted it at all.

edit on 19-3-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Welcome to my point

it IS a non issue. Its a partisan attempt to use a non-issue as political fodder. You dont see that. But you're getting closer.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What part of you're stating "YOU ALL" don't you understand as meaning 'everyone else but yourself?
They're your words, my friend; you should own them.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What part of you're stating "YOU ALL" don't you understand as meaning 'everyone else but yourself?
They're your words, my friend; you should own them.

Yup, I said YOU ALL (as in y'all) are playing into exactly what those who you lament, want. And I stand by it. Because you are. Notice how the next sentence is posted as a question? As in: Are you truly that gullible? See that thing at the end of the sentence? >>>?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thanks for y'all taking so much time, energy and space attempting to clarify your original words. We're all the wiser for your kindness and due diligence.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thanks for y'all taking so much time, energy and space attempting to clarify your original words. We're all the wiser for your kindness and due diligence.

You spend three straight posts telling me, basically, that you didnt understand what I said. You then attempt to demean me for explaining it to you, as soon as you realized that it was YOU who took the statement completely the wrong way.
Well played

I stand by my previous statements. YOU are part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Real Issues? Like Michelle Obama's star studded birthday party. They are already planning for her 50th next January 2014. Talk about wishful thinking... I fully expect them to pull out all of the stops.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe Obama should just open his check book to foot the bill for this Egg Roll. Its been a WH tradition since about 1814. I believe that the only time the egg roll was suspended was under FDR. Many compare Obama to FDR. Go figure...

Easter is a "sham of a holiday"? Are you just referring to the "bunny" factor or Easter as a religious holiday?
edit on 19-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Love all the emoticons. I find they add so much substance

Thanks again for trying so hard to make your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join