It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Castle - False Flag Attack? Secret Symbolism? Illuminati? March 22nd!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

I don't have enough posts to put this in the correct forum, so I figured why not put it here, and it can be moved should a moderator deem that the best option.

I was watching ABC's show 'Castle' last night, and something funny caught my eye. The premise of the episode, was that you watch this dvd, and then you are killed at midnight on the third day. I'll come back to that in a moment. I have taken some screen shots from the dvd in the episode and it is RIFE with symbolism. Check it out below.

imgur.com...

I am by no means a master of the occult, symbolism and numerology but some things that jumped out at me were the celtic cross in the left eye, what looks like a burning sculture with a pyramid and eye on top surrounded by flies (death?),what Im guessing is a pheonix, a few I am not sure what to make of, lightning striking a tower at 5 to 5 (similar to the lightning striking the vatican?) and of course the ankh, the masonic symbol, the burning bush.

This episode was shown on monday the 18th, meaning that midnight of the third day after watching, is the beginning of March the 22nd!

In the last few days I had been reading some posts and watching some videos regarding this friday. March 22nd, the georgia guidestones, how some christians think its the beginning of the tribulation etc. If you are at a loose end, there are some videos about it on youtube. Also, the film "Olympus has fallen" is comming out on the 22nd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some info on 3-22-13 check out this post on reddit.

www.reddit.com...

Anyhow, take that for what it is, probably just another day, but I thought that some might enjoy a post about it. People with a whole lot more knowledge about this stuff can now have at er.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
One day I would like to make an innocuous tv show or movie, say a romantic comedy, than I would throw in as much cultist and Illuminati symbols in the back ground, and various places.

It will be a huge hit, you get the "normal" fan base, and than you get the "crazy" ATS crowd picking over every scene...

Its just a TV show op.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

join