It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is peace in the head, or is peace in the heart.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My heart has been shut off. No connection out of mine to my surrounding. Was it a hex? What is a hex? Does a hex mess with the heart, or with the head? Does the head hear what is within the heart? What a war it has been.

Can't say much more. I was tricked in attracting a pile of guilt. All will be fine. There was no sense. All I wanted was to let others know myself. I wasn't worth it so it seems. They just wanted a piece of me to leech on.

That's like how it ended. I was serious on certain issues to be spoken off just because it can be done in a descent atmosphere and where a lot of hurt can be healed by, bringing people closer together. It was my only aim. After years, noone has been interested. I don't make myself believe anymore that they just didn't see it.

All I wanted to say is that they could've become so much more than just robots.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Only time heals wounds, whether they be in the heart, or the head.

Avoid people for a while, take in other forms of nature for a time.....
Go for a walk somewhere where there's no evidence of humans.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

First off, hexes do exist, they are a form of psychic attack against the part of the mind that controls emotions. You can learn to defend yourself. The best way is to use your mind to take back control of your emotions. Just keep reminding yourself that its your mind, and your emotions, and you are in control. REALLY focus on this last part, it makes all the difference in the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What if we are all hexed. And what if noone wonders about it anymore, and just endures the suffering.

I feel foolish making orgonite. What if electromagnetic frequencies are hexlike. you can't kill em with your mind. I break my head on it. I cannot overcome the ray. Since I'm having huge pieces of orgonite made, my head is becoming more clear. Some might say it's placebo, well doesn't one love placebo then. I'm just glad I'm healing.

Hex the hexer.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

If you believe it is a hex, then it is. Your choice.

And my experience is that peace flows from the heart, stillness from the mind. Experiencing them together is bliss.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Spirit and overall frequency of spirit, that we relate to as our metphorical heart, which is the resonant pump of the body, and has its own brain.

www.innerbalanceconsulting.com...

Did you know that your heart consists of more neurological tissue than muscle? Your heart actually has its own brain, a brain that is fifty times more powerful electrically, and five thousand times more powerful magnetically, than the brain in your head.

Just like the conductor of an orchestra, your heart has the capacity to create system wide order and harmony, that leads to positive changes in gene expression, biochemistry, and self-healing. From this point of view, poets have known more about the healing power of the human heart than cardiologists.

Doing the work we came to do, being conscious, non reactive, and pursuing peace and love and positivity, dropping programs brings calm and resonates a frequency that affects our whole and heart.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
IMHO, It's from heart.

Any non peaceful feeling generated by heart is because of some agreements with the after thoughts.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If spirit is a frequency, it can be tuned in, right.. But then it can also be modulated and corrupted and I don't think spirit is such a thing. I am kind of wondering if spirit can make you ill and such. Would 'the Holy Spirit' do that?

I think we are pursueing the really extraordinary and special feelings. Do we not what natural feeling it is we have? Or are we confused because of mind control and such. These questions aren't weird to ask according this forum. It could be thought, doesn't it, it does sound kind of logical. Do we still know our natural feeling. Many would say yes. I do too, but sometimes I feel different many times. But what is the rootfeeling? the basic feeling for a human to have and is it the same for everybody? Is peace the standard feeling where everything can be build and experienced upon. Sometimes loosing all sense of feeling can regain the awareness of what feeling is actualy the continious one. Is there a continious feeling? Disturbed by emotions? Disturbed? Can anyone help me out?

When your sick, what is this feeling then?

I am searching for an eternal bliss I suppose.

edit/ I am kind of empathic too and when (I believe to be), when there are negative entities with me I take over their emotional basic feeling and it is just disturbing. Maybe I should not doubt and fear.

Am I just a bit confused as of late, but these things happen to be and one comes out a better man.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join