A Stunning Defeat Has Been Handed to Senator Dianne Feinstein: Assault Weapons Ban Dropped !!!

page: 20
174
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh, it could get worse...and probably will.

Socialist community college professors have banded together to argue that Hitler didn't really confiscate guns in Germany.....except from the Jews.

And that according to them, it is time for Eric Holder to send very large men to kick down doors in America to grab guns.....

Well, that's interesting what the kids are learning in community colleges these days....


Hitler joins gun debate, but history is in dispute

In reality, scholars say, Hitler loosened the tight gun laws that governed Germany after World War I, even as he barred Jews from owning weapons and moved to confiscate them.

"Technically, they (the militias) were illegal and the guns were illegal, but a lot of government officials didn't care about right-wingers with guns taking on Communists," said David Redles, co-author of "Hitler and Nazi Germany: A History," a popular college text. By 1928, however, officials decided they had to get a handle on the militias and their weapons and passed a law requiring registration of all guns, said Redles, who teaches at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland.

The 1938 law is best known for barring Jews from owning weapons, after which the Nazis confiscated guns from Jewish homes.

"Could the jEWS have fought back? They did (in Warsaw). You know why they (the Nazis) destroyed the ghetto? Because they were afraid of getting shot," he said. "Now, will it get to that in the U.S.? God, I hope not. Not if (U.S. Attorney General Eric) Holder doesn't start sending people to kick doors down."

news.yahoo.com...




posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
Oh, it could get worse...and probably will.

Socialist community college professors have banded together to argue that Hitler didn't really confiscate guns in Germany.....except from the Jews.

And that according to them, it is time for Eric Holder to send very large men to kick down doors in America to grab guns.....

Well, that's interesting what the kids are learning in community colleges these days....


Hitler joins gun debate, but history is in dispute

In reality, scholars say, Hitler loosened the tight gun laws that governed Germany after World War I, even as he barred Jews from owning weapons and moved to confiscate them.

"Technically, they (the militias) were illegal and the guns were illegal, but a lot of government officials didn't care about right-wingers with guns taking on Communists," said David Redles, co-author of "Hitler and Nazi Germany: A History," a popular college text. By 1928, however, officials decided they had to get a handle on the militias and their weapons and passed a law requiring registration of all guns, said Redles, who teaches at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland.

The 1938 law is best known for barring Jews from owning weapons, after which the Nazis confiscated guns from Jewish homes.

"Could the jEWS have fought back? They did (in Warsaw). You know why they (the Nazis) destroyed the ghetto? Because they were afraid of getting shot," he said. "Now, will it get to that in the U.S.? God, I hope not. Not if (U.S. Attorney General Eric) Holder doesn't start sending people to kick doors down."

news.yahoo.com...


did i just read that right?

did this goddamn idiot just try to paint the nazis as victims of the evil jew?



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus
 


Yep. You read it right.

According to the socialists college professors.....Hitler only confiscated the guns of Jews. Which made Hitler an okay guy, in the socialist point of view.

Hitler let the people who killed the Jews keep their guns.

It's the Jew's fault for trying to fight back in the Warsaw Ghettos when they finally got hold of a few guns to fight back with.

It's a bizarre world in academia any more.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus
 


And it doesn't stop with defending Hitler in the socialist school curriculum...


9/11 Attack Was America’s Fault Says Popular High School History Book
education-curriculum-reform-government-schools.org...

For the liberal teaches who hate America, there's just no stopping them.

And they wonder why we don't trust them when they talk about gun grabbing.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by Daedalus
 


And it doesn't stop with defending Hitler in the socialist school curriculum...


9/11 Attack Was America’s Fault Says Popular High School History Book
education-curriculum-reform-government-schools.org...

For the liberal teaches who hate America, there's just no stopping them.

And they wonder why we don't trust them when they talk about gun grabbing.


The events of 9-11-2001 were done by rogue elements within the american government. This is undeniable! Please visit the 9-11 board of this site and find out for yourself. I have no intention of helping you directly. You must want to help yourself. I can only offer clues.

Alqueda were patsies that go back to the afghan war and the taliban/alqueda fighting off the soviets. Taliban/alqueda owed america a favor and so they got the blame. I bet the people at guantanamo are having a nice paid vacation at the expense of the american suckers who believe all this nonsense.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by Daedalus
 


And it doesn't stop with defending Hitler in the socialist school curriculum...


9/11 Attack Was America’s Fault Says Popular High School History Book
education-curriculum-reform-government-schools.org...

For the liberal teaches who hate America, there's just no stopping them.

And they wonder why we don't trust them when they talk about gun grabbing.


well, here's my thing...

IF the 9/11 attacks happened the way the official story says they did (highly unlikely), then the reasons for the extremists attacking us was that it was retaliation for out government's meddling in the affairs of middle eastern countries. Now you need to understand, i LOVE my country, and i would bleed on the flag, to make sure the stripes stay red...but we do meddle in the affairs of sovereign countries far more than we should...i can see things from BOTH sides...in this scenario (the official story), yes, they attacked us, but only because we had been hurting their people for a long time..

the more likely scenario is that what happened that day is still somewhat secret, is definitely being misrepresented by the media, and is far more sinister than a few nuts with box cutters, martyring themselves in glorious jihad against the great satan..

those textbooks assume the official story is true, and go on to expand upon the idea that we got attacked for the actions of our heavy-handed government
edit on 23-3-2013 by Daedalus because: winning
edit on 23-3-2013 by Daedalus because: extra sprinkle of winning
edit on 23-3-2013 by Daedalus because: additional feats of winning



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Let's start with the terrorist attacks at the Olympic Games at Munich...

..and when the terrorists hi-jacked the cruise ship the Achille Lauro and pushed the gentleman in the wheelchair into the ocean..

Then go to the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut...

..Then let's get our children out of these liberal socialist schools where treason is being taught as an excuse to hate America. Then let these liberal socialist hate mongering teachers go find work in Iran. They can teach the hating of America from the back yard of the Ayatollah Khonmenei......



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus
 


I used to be a liberal until I found out how complacent they were about the 9-11 cover-up. Bill Clinton has been making fun of 9-11 truthers for years now calling them dellusional idiots. Alex Jones is right on the money in pretty much everything he says and I don't even share his right wing ideals.

Two cargo/military planes hit the twin towers as evidenced by the locals and a missle hit the pentagon. Everything has gone downhill with constant wars and an inflated military budget since then!



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
Let's start with the terrorist attacks at the Olympic Games at Munich...

..and when the terrorists hi-jacked the cruise ship the Achille Lauro and pushed the gentleman in the wheelchair into the ocean..

Then go to the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut...

..Then let's get our children out of these liberal socialist schools where treason is being taught as an excuse to hate America. Then let these liberal socialist hate mongering teachers go find work in Iran. They can teach the hating of America from the back yard of the Ayatollah Khonmenei......


How is israel any less non-secular than iran? They have been trying to built a jewish state there for 60 years with trillions of USA dollars and everytime they come up short. They play the religious hate card against iran but never had any intention of allowing palestinians to live in israel. I don't mind israel being jewish or half jewish and half muslim, whatever works. Thing is Israel has been dishonest about its intentions for decades. Why didn't they take their national security seriously back then when they were invaded by the arab nations and either kick palestinians out or simply integrate them within a jewish israel? If iran can have jews living under muslim rule, then I feel muslims could live under jewish rule as well.

The people who run zionism are both incompetant and dishonest. They are trying to spark a major war between christians and jews on one side and muslims and atheists on the other side. I am not buying it. Yes I have plenty of respect for secular jews but they have been taken over by the religious fanatics. It is not a black and white issue like some people make it out to be.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
Let's start with the terrorist attacks at the Olympic Games at Munich...

..and when the terrorists hi-jacked the cruise ship the Achille Lauro and pushed the gentleman in the wheelchair into the ocean..

Then go to the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut...

..Then let's get our children out of these liberal socialist schools where treason is being taught as an excuse to hate America. Then let these liberal socialist hate mongering teachers go find work in Iran. They can teach the hating of America from the back yard of the Ayatollah Khonmenei......


and?....your point is?



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Two cargo/military planes hit the twin towers as evidenced by the locals and a missle hit the pentagon.


Not sure i buy all that stuff about cargo planes....a missile, i can definitely believe though.



posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Two cargo/military planes hit the twin towers as evidenced by the locals and a missle hit the pentagon.


Not sure i buy all that stuff about cargo planes....a missile, i can definitely believe though.






You have to understand the planes were going very fast so identifying them was not easy. Still some people managed to get a close look at them and a picture was taken. The video provided by Fox News has people interviews telling "there were no windows and a blue logo".

I think the planes were remoted controlled and the picture explains why. Anyway 9-11 was inside job!
edit on 24/3/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 

i hev the fowling-piece and use it only in forest



posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There's no defeat. She still profits by fraud. This was just more posturing. Lets get this face off the home page as its nauseous



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Failure To Fire (defacto Failure To Eject as well) and her legislative assault weapon is jammed.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
guns are dumb, low consciousness created pieces of metal designed to kill life.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
guns are dumb, low consciousness created pieces of metal designed to kill life.



More like beautiful examples of human ingenuity designed to emancipate righteous people from tyranny.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by cornucopia
guns are dumb, low consciousness created pieces of metal designed to kill life.



More like beautiful examples of human ingenuity designed to emancipate righteous people from tyranny.



lol, no...

nice try though...

the gun was created to kill...

wars are for the domination of people, land and/or resources...

it's not about freedom, lol



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by cornucopia
guns are dumb, low consciousness created pieces of metal designed to kill life.



More like beautiful examples of human ingenuity designed to emancipate righteous people from tyranny.


Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

History is replete with democracies going tyrannical.

It happened in France in the 19th Century. It happened in Spain, Germany, Italy

& Japan. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by cornucopia
guns are dumb, low consciousness created pieces of metal designed to kill life.



More like beautiful examples of human ingenuity designed to emancipate righteous people from tyranny.


Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

History is replete with democracies going tyrannical.

It happened in France in the 19th Century. It happened in Spain, Germany, Italy

& Japan. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.


True.





new topics
top topics
 
174
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join