It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stunning Defeat Has Been Handed to Senator Dianne Feinstein: Assault Weapons Ban Dropped !!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

and once again, there it is, folks.....the last resort of the truly desperate, and leg-less...

i present to you the "only stupid people like it" argument.

-claps- bravo corny, BRAVO!

this is fairly typical of anti-(insert thing here) activists, some hippies, some new-agers, and authoritarian douchbags, the world over.....can't defend your argument on it's own merits? just insult the other side's intelligence, and you can "win"...christ, what a joke..
edit on 21-3-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

no, only low consciousness species will create things that are intended to kill life.

Yeah?
Sucks to be one too, eh?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

LOL

milities were so 1700's

you people are just looking to manipulate the piece of paper so you can have guns..

lol

talk about grasping at straws...

your bony fingers are all blue from holding your gun so tight!

LOL

what is the point?

protection?

from who?

LOL

like i said, EPIC waste of money and time...

you will NEVER need it.

hey genius...i'm not sure where you live, but in the real world, crime still happens. people still break into homes, people still carjack other people, people still rob other people on the street, rapists are still a thing...or how about crazy people that wanna shoot up public places? ...or do these things not exist in your version of reality?

we need guns to protect ourselves against criminals, lunatics, and other forms of scum.

and what, exactly in the holy HELL would make you believe that there will never be a need to form a militia? there is no twisting of the document...it's not OUR fault, YOU can't read/comprehend english....it's very plainly written.....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

no, only low consciousness species will create things that are intended to kill life.

Yeah?
Sucks to be one too, eh?

lol,
actually i'm not

i'm against guns and/or any weapons,
you will be too someday, soon

all is well...
enjoy life

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

LOL

milities were so 1700's

you people are just looking to manipulate the piece of paper so you can have guns..

lol

LOL

what is the point?

protection?

from who?

LOL

you will NEVER need it.

hey genius...i'm not sure where you live, but in the real world, crime still happens. people still break into homes, people still carjack other people, people still rob other people on the street, rapists are still a thing...or about crazy people that wanna shoot up public places.

we need guns to protect ourselves against criminals, lunatics, and other forms of scum.

and what, exactly in the holy HELL would make you believe that there will never be a need to form a militia? there is no twisting of the document...it's not OUR fault, YOU can't read/comprehend english....it's very plainly written.....

written on an old piece of paper..

LOL

do you think that $20 bill in your pocket is really worth anything too?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yeah?
Sucks to be one too, eh?

lol,
actually i'm not

all is well...
enjoy life

and this, ladies and gentlemen of the forum, is what we would call evidence....

"evidence of what?", you might ask.....i'll tell you; it's evidence of mental illness..

here, the subject implies they are not human....that's just crazy talk.

I submit to the fine people of ATS that we completely ignore the subject, going forward, as his credibility has just gone out the window..

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

LOL

milities were so 1700's

lol

LOL

what is the point?

protection?

from who?

LOL

you will NEVER need it.

hey genius...i'm not sure where you live, but in the real world, crime still happens. people still break into homes, people still carjack other people, people still rob other people on the street, rapists are still a thing...or about crazy people that wanna shoot up public places.

written on an old piece of paper..

LOL

do you think that $20 bill in your pocket is really worth anything too?

again, you prove yourself to be COMPLETELY ignorant, and incapable of logical though, or reason...

what bearing does the AGE of the goddamn PAPER have to do with what's WRITTEN ON it?

the IDEAS, CONCEPTS, and PRINCIPLES in the document are timeless. seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? are you SO afraid to be wrong, that you'll just toss up ANY ridiculous half-assed argument you can pull from the ether, regardless of it's patent absurdity?

to compare the ideas, concepts, and principles in the constitution and bill of rights, to a fiat currency, backed by debt is ludicrous, and shows not only how far out of touch you are, but just how bereft of sense you truly are..

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LOL
that's the thing that has kept Humans in slavery, logic...

get out of your mind and into your heart.

oh never mind, i can't wake you up...

but i can plant seeds

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

LOL
that's the thing that has kept Humans in slavery, logic...

get out of your mind and into your heart.

oh never mind, i can't wake you up...

but i can plant seeds

you're pathetic...

the point of this place is to deny ignorance, and you imply that i am somehow "asleep" because i won't embrace ignorance...

if you want to abandon sense and reason, and flutter through life, believing everything is fine, and good, and perfect, when it very obviously is not, then be my guest...but i'll have no part of that, and i'd thank you to stop trying to spread your crazy to others..

now then..lets get back on topic, shall we?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wills120

I want to be there when they tell the rednecks, hillbillies, and cowboys they cannot have a gun and can only eat veggies. I am in Missouri. They can be quite roughneck here.

Not condoning violence mind you, just saying they might literally be pulling their head from their rear end if they try it.

Raist

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

How do you intend to eat if you do not kill life?

Even plants are alive last I checked.

Raist

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yeah?
Sucks to be one too, eh?

lol,
actually i'm not

all is well...
enjoy life

So you are not the same species as the rest of us posting here?

What are you then... an alien?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah?
Sucks to be one too, eh?

lol,
actually i'm not

all is well...
enjoy life

So you are not the same species as the rest of us posting here?

What are you then... an alien?

maybe

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Do you know anything about grey aliens that like to probe people? Or reptillian entities that like to drink cow blood? Lots of dead animals in the southwest back in the 60s and 70s. Also what is going on at area 51 seems suspicious to me.

Granted a gun that shoots lead is not up to par with star trek weapons, but I would rather have something than nothing. I don't trust any government that refuses to come clean about ufos&aliens. Mainstream religion is probably based on them.

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider discuss everything but since I don't feel like going off-topic I will leave my speculation to a minimum.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Do you know anything about grey aliens that like to probe people? Or reptillian entities that like to drink cow blood? Lots of dead animals in the southwest back in the 60s and 70s. Also what is going on at area 51 seems suspicious to me.

Granted a gun that shoots lead is not up to par with star trek weapons, but I would rather have something than nothing. I don't trust any government that refuses to come clean about ufos&aliens. Mainstream religion is probably based on them.

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider discuss everything but since I don't feel like going off-topic I will leave my speculation to a minimum.

hi,
cattle mutilations are black ops(human), they were being done and blamed on ET's...
there was a faction of greys that worked with the us shadow gov, they are no longer allowed to operate..

"abductions" were agreed upon before incarnation as to help with DNA exchange to save a species and to help create a hybrid race...

most "reptillians" are now of love & light, they originate from alpha draconis...
hence why we have some draconian laws, caste systems where you have workers and kings and priests...

those systems shall fall...soon as they are not fair, just or loving...

area 51 is no longer having the most secret stuff, they have been found out..lol as you know..

yes mainstream religion knows about our cosmic families and many other things yet keep that hidden from us to keep a level of control...

knowledge is power

yes there are more advanced weapons than these metal contraptions called guns...
but life in the cosmos is not about weapons...

weapons are a big deal on lower density worlds...like here, but thankfully that is changing fast..

we will have peace very soon..

world peace..

its no longer just a hippy concept, it is a Humane concept..

to be a Humane being..

then to become Galactic Humans...

just a matter of time as we go with the divine plan

thank you God

thank You

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Not according to what I have read on the internet. The greys and reptillians are quite hostile as a group. Sure there may be some indifferent or friendly ones but nothing remotely close to what you are describing. I think you are either misinformed or naive, but I am not sure which and neither do I care.

Being unarmed is a recipe for exploitation and death.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJewish

Are you kidding us with such naivetness or what? I would love to see you go to southern california with that stupid attitude and see what happens. Do you know how many southern mexicans, african american gangs, neo-nazis would be all over you to take your last penny? Maybe if you are lucky to live after that you can come back here and tell us about your wonderful experience.

Get real!

Or go to chicago, new york, washington dc, mexico city, any big city! Even england with the strictest gun laws is suffering from gang violence. THEY EXTORT!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJewish

I have never seen a black, Spanish or Asian protester worrying about having a gun, its only white people that covet things that harm people.

This isn’t about rights, amendments, and all the other make believe BS that’s written on a piece of paper some hundred years ago. This is about white people…with there white kids, who are obviously mental, going on killing sprees, because of you’re…amendment.

So which do I choose?

Shall I choose the ‘Amendments’ and watch more innocent people, and kids get slaughtered’
Or
Should I go down the yellow brick road, hoping to talk to the wizard of oz so he can give me a heart, a brain, and some courage instead of a gun?

Ps: Blacks, Spanish and Asian people have heart, and are not scared of 99% of everything they see or do not understand…BIG DIFFRENCE…VERY BIG DIFFRENCE,‘LMJAF’

This has got to be the most idiotic statement I've read on ATS. Open your eyes, WIDE. It's just white people that are evil and covet guns and other instruments of death. Apparently you weren't born during the LA riots where asians protected their businesses and families with guns. Or, during the Tea Party rallies when the lamestream media cropped a picture of a man carrying an evil assault weapon, trying to show the Tea Party as violent and racist. When the full picture was finally shown, OMG, it was a black man with the weapon.

That "piece of paper some hundred years ago" is actually around 230 years ago, and is the only reason you have the right, God given and enforced by that piece of paper, to spew your hatred of white people. The OP was about a victory over the assault weapons ban, which if you will put down the game controller and the bath salts, you will see many American's, white, black, latino, and asian are very concerned with protecting. Take your pity party with you and find someplace appropriate for it. Quit trying to derail this thread. Thank you OP, for bringing this good news forward.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Not according to what I have read on the internet. The greys and reptillians are quite hostile as a group. Sure there may be some indifferent or friendly ones but nothing remotely close to what you are describing. I think you are either misinformed or naive, but I am not sure which and neither do I care.

Being unarmed is a recipe for exploitation and death.

i am not misinformed or naive...
i am a ground crew member

there is no need for weapons i can tell you that with all of my heart and soul..
but you yourself hold that truth...
ask yourself before you fall asleep tonight, use your thoughts..
go with your next first thought..

let me know honestly

edit on 21-3-2013 by cornucopia because: mac spellcheck got me

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join