It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stunning Defeat Has Been Handed to Senator Dianne Feinstein: Assault Weapons Ban Dropped !!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Couldn't agree more . . . if more kids would be taught gun safety and how they operate there would be far less fear and glorification of firearms.

My son is 10 and I would trust him around any firearm, as he knows how to be safe and isn't in awe of a machine. Kids that don't actually learn about them or are told they are bad only grow up to be afraid. Kids that are told "No" will only want to play with them that much more, just like anything else that is prohibited to them.

Or . . . they grow up to believe in myths like "assualt weapons", "imploding/exploding bullets", "armor piercing bullets", "weapons of war", etc . . . Like the unhonorable Senator from NorCal.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
You all must be so happy! Now you can use those assault weapons to hunt.. err I mean, defend yourself against intruders. er I mean, defend yourself against the us government, oops no, that wont work either.

But they must be real fun to take for target practice, right?! Great for pictures!!! And mass murders.

It's a victory for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and a defeat for the forces of communism and One World Totalitarian govt, because you see, American guns are one of the biggest obstacles to their achieving their goals.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

You all must be so happy! Now you can use those assault weapons to hunt.. err I mean, defend yourself against intruders. er I mean, defend yourself against the us government, oops no, that wont work either.

But they must be real fun to take for target practice, right?! Great for pictures!!! And mass murders.

It's a victory for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and a defeat for the forces of communism and One World Totalitarian govt, because you see, American guns are one of the biggest obstacles to their achieving their goals.

It appears that Senator Feinstein gets up every morning and just stares at that obstacle

everyday. I think she should go find something else to do.

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Senator Ted Cruz.

Progressives tremble when he enters the room!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall

The global warming crowd has been silent because they likewise have Messiah Obama posters on their walls.

It's gone under the radar in Local Agenda 21, and around Congress in the new Totalitarian Big Brother Common Core disinfo....I mean brainwash....I mean educational system being forced at the centralized Federal level.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Senator Ted Cruz

Thank goodness there are still some people with some backbone standing up for the right thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Woohoo! Now you guys and your kids can keep killing each other while the rest of the world looks on in bemusement

(i know that intelligence is sometimes in short supply on ATS, so let me clarify that that word does not mean the same thing as "amusement")

Seriously, citing something that has ZERO relevance in 2013 (the right to keep and bear arms) is so incredibly idiotic.

Oh brother! I guess I can't give minus stars so I will give an eyeroll

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

How many gun laws do we need for people like you to feel safe? You give a bad name to liberals and sound more like a communist to me. I am glad many democrats refused to vote on that monsterous 300 page bill.

I am a progressive and like mild gun control, not 90% of the weapons banned. That is what feinstein wanted apparently. I view her more like a jewish banker than a liberal. Jewish bankers hell bent on globalism and eventually tyranny. Both parties are full of those parasites, but they attack the constitution in different ways.

Freedom won and tyranny lost. But this was just one battle and I expect more in the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

People do show their cards eventually. I think I can see that joker peeking out of your hand.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
She just got the bad news from Harry Reid. Support is now gone.

Score a clear victory for Senator Ted Cruz and The Tea Party!

Story is here:
Tea Party Wins ! Progressives Lose !

Blame the waning support on this question asked by Senator Ted Cruz.

edit on 19-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

I wish our president was more understanding in dealing with this situation; it’s like, he has no understanding and is obliviously blind to what‘s really going on.

He needs to understand that white Americans are the scariest race on the planet, and most likely the universe and are scared of every little, tiny, whiney, itsy ,bitsy, little thing on the planet; he really needs to understand that white Americans need guns like a baby needs a pacifier.

This president of ours is so insensitive it makes me sick, I feel so sorry for the fear he has put in America, I really do. I also feel sorry for the Americans that have to go through such torture as to take away an Americans’ heart/gun.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Senator Ted Cruz

Thank goodness there are still some people with some backbone standing up for the right thing.

Senator Ted Cruz gave the progressives a 1 - 2 punch!

First Eric Holder and THEN Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Tea Party Firepower in action

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJewish

Your sarcasm in bad taste is duly noted. You play the race card as a pathetic strawmen against the second amendment as though only whites have a right to be armed. And Obama has made plenty of "mistakes" which I feel bored of listing again.

People like you help make the case why zionist jews were hated so much under nazi germany!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Don't throw the party yet. it will be back, as an amendment to something they have to pass. probably something with 3000 pages that nobody reads. We the people should be able to sue those old farts for malpractice...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Your sarcasm in bad taste is duly noted. You play the race card as a pathetic strawmen against the second amendment as though only whites have a right to be armed. And Obama has made plenty of "mistakes" which I feel bored of listing again.

People like you help make the case why zionist jews were hated so much under nazi germany!

‘But it’s the truth no matter how you look at it’ and if speaking the truth equals being sarcastic, then so be it.

'The second amendment',lmjaf.You americans and your programmed ways are so funny to us..unbelieveable how you all stand by your...'amendments'.OMG !

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Technically, they are semi-automatics....they just "LOOK" like military weapons. And if you want to use a weapon for mass murder, why use a gun of any kind, seriously now????

I agree with that statement, with the addition that were it possible to factually remove every gun from the face of the Earth, the 0.01% of crazies would actually have a greater incentive to find other options we don't even want to talk about.

Plus, if guns "vanished," we'd also have to do the same with knives and spoons, as they have been used and continue to be used effectively as weapons today. And after those are gone, hammers, screwdrivers, and so on... until we get to human fingers. Some people know how to kill people with one flick of their pinky finger.

Facts are that if someone truly wants to murder one or more people at a time, there will always be a technology (even if it's an ancient sword) to get that horrible deed done.

(Unless the technology is planting spy chips in the human body to monitor and report each virtual slave human so that no one can behave beyond the collective norm, in which case no slave human would be allowed to hurt another human slave because the human slave or global asset unit would also cease being an individual pursuing Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.)

However, having a population that largely carries guns is actually the only mechanism by which crazy mass murders (and human slave makers) can be stopped, and instantly. Not much else can help any person young or old, strong or weak, healthy or ill, from instant death. Because if you're waiting for law enforcement to arrive, it's already far too late.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

1)The constitution is important

2)Many people have been killed in the past because they had no way of resisting tyranny. We saw this in russia with stalin, in germany with hitler, in turkey/syria/iraq against the kurds, in many african countries, in north/central/south america against the native americans(indians), in northern ireland, in cyprus, in palestine and israel, in burma, vietnam, etc.

It is naive to think tyranny cannot happen somewhere again!
edit on 20/3/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
now, since it seems nobody noticed, i'm going to point out again at the end of the Feinstein clip, that senator Dick Durbin said to senator Cruz "none of those rights are absolute"

Am i the only one who finds that statement disturbing?

also, if you watch the longer version of the Holder video, you find that Cruz grilled him on fast and furious as well, and got him to admit that his earlier excuse of executive privilege, used to deny requests for documentation on the operation, did not actually apply...i would expect to see more information about fast and furious out in the open, courtesy of senator Cruz, very soon

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They will just keep coming back, over and over until they finally get it. They will somehow link weapons to pedophilia or something stupid like that. That is how Bush got the Patriot Act and how Obama has gotten all that he has....by subterfuge, association with people and their fears and the threat of harming their loved ones. This woman not only looks like an attack dog....she acts like one. She will not stop until she is dead. You know what they say...."if it looks like an attack dog and acts like an attack dog then.... "
edit on 20-3-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is a scary number for Americans... I'm kind of hoping
you don't already know this fact.

John Lennon was shot in New York in 1980.

there have been 1 Million and 57 Thousand gun deaths
in the United States of America since then.

Now that's madness.

I'm not judging you , maybe you ought to judge yourselves though.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

People died for those amendments. The country was formed on those amendments. Those amendments are one reason we do not have to worry about being occupied by another country.

The U.S. is not perfect, but if you think any country is you are only fooling yourself. We have our problems but when it comes to outright removal of our rights we know that even if we do not agree with our neighbors all of the time they will stand with us to keep those rights.

Raist

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well said. It is shocking to think that someone cannot understand why we cling to the amendments as we do. To think that anyone thinks the ideas are antiquated is jaw dropping.

Raist

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join