It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream i had about the Russian Meteorite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It was a very strange dream where i saw over a thousand children being sacrificed in the area of the explosion. A voice said they were trying to open the gates of hell and i seen the whole area die in the explosion. Then i began to feel great sorrow and pity for the thousands more that died in the explosion. Then i was shown again that the rock came from another dimension and that instead of everyone being killed by the explosion they were warned to stop and i awoke to confusion.
edit on 19-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I think there is a reason people are having strange realistic dreams merging into reality (seem real, waking in panic or sweating). I also think there is a reason people are having whats described as "a strange sense of something" feeling of waiting or of something to come. I believe as well that a collective consciousness is powerful so can either feed in these feelings that are viable, or non viable, which then spreads.

Near death experiences confirm this ancient collective wisdom, which is grounded in a responsibility for all that lives. I think we are gaining some of that ancient wisdom that is normally given to those who have near death encounters with the otherworldly. I don't know why at this time it is happening but it is. Dreams, intuition, coincidences, syncronicities, etc. I know of no one professional or otherwise who isn't having powerful dreams and these other phenomenon happening to them at a level as never before. Who knows....maybe it is a new part of the brain being shaken to life that went dormant centuries ago. Interesting no matter what the cause.

new topics

join