It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry's Job Application As The American People See It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
this is great.... its about time we have some jokes on this site at Kerrys expense.

Elections are tomorrow and I sick of trying to stear the feeble minded from the path of liberalism

[edit on 1-11-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Come one Kerry fans, Let GW have it! This takes the anger out of this whole thing we all need a laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
OK I will! See I think it would be good for both sides!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
nice ed...... im laughin my ass off.... i gotta get some sleep, i have a feeling the moderators will be closing this thread down soon anyways.

Tomorrow is the big day.... i gotta vote and listen to the democrats whine and cry.... it'll be great

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder why we have to go into low-bandwidth mode sometimes?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMCLA2003

Military: Did I mention where my daddy got me in the national guard instead of going to Vietnam unlike my challenger John F. Kerry, who was wounded and recieved 3 purple stars, and even has a piece of metal still stuck in his leg. Of course I could have gone to Vietnam, but I wanted to be stayhome soldier!

Huh I might be mistaken , But I dont think there is a such thing as a "PURPLE STAR"

Just my 2 cents........

[edit on 1-11-2004 by PhiberOptix]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow, you really can whip out a good number of political waste products in short order Ed.

What is this whole thing about?

Kerry's Resume

They use it there too. Aren't we supposed to be above that partisan garbage and more into real conversation?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh c'mon Jethro, we're having some laughs here. Its funny. Ha ha ha.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Oh c'mon Jethro, we're having some laughs here. Its funny. Ha ha ha.

Understood, and fun is fun. Problem is, is that I have seen this very same garbage used in a not so funny way around here for too long.

This is supposed to be serious conversation around here.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In all fairness I nailed Bush also....

We have to let go once in a while

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I know and isnt it agravating.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by curme
I know and isnt it agravating.

They are links not pictures, doesnt affect bandwidth here....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kerry is more than qualified for the job and where did the $700 million come from? I want to run for senate if thats what they make, GMB.

Hey folks get used to this,

Former President Bush!

New rule, no more nepatism!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
Kerry is more than qualified for the job...

Why is he more qualified for the job (without bashing Bush).

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well I can state why I feel Kerry is unqualified

We, the People of these United States, rightfully petition our national government to prosecute John Kerry for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" and to disqualify him for national office.

Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of North Vietnam, Nicaragua and Cuba. Kerry, by his own account of his actions and protests, violated the UCMJ, the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Kerry met, on two occasions, with North Vietnamese negotiators in 1970 and 1971, willingly placing himself in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S. Constitution, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of these United States, believe John F. Kerry is unfit for public office.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey!!! Heeeyyyy!!!! ***Waves hands and realizes nobody is looking. I ALREADY POSTED THIS ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO!! My post!!! My post!!! Nobody every notices poooor ol' herman :'(.

haha, only kidding. But seriously, it's a double post... And I remember getting mad at a bunch of Bush bashers a while ago for making a thread devoted entirely to anti-Bush pictures...so I guess it would be hypocritical of me NOT to condemn the pictures in this thread. Sorry guys, I don't like this kind of stuff, even if it's against crazy Kerry.

EDIT: Just noticed, this guys version is a LITTLE bit different. None the less, it's almost exactly the same as the one I posted almost two months ago.

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well I can state why I feel Kerry is unqualified

I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S DONE, or any of the rest of it. If he raped 17 Vietnamese women it would make no difference because he is poised to take it (depending on the poll).

What would he DO that is not good for America?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Hey!!! Heeeyyyy!!!! ***Waves hands and realizes nobody is looking. I ALREADY POSTED THIS ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO!! My post!!! My post!!! Nobody every notices poooor ol' herman :'(.

haha, only kidding. But seriously, it's a double post... And I remember getting mad at a bunch of Bush bashers a while ago for making a thread devoted entirely to anti-Bush pictures...so I guess it would be hypocritical of me NOT to condemn the pictures in this thread. Sorry guys, I don't like this kind of stuff, even if it's against crazy Kerry.

Uh Herman, I nailed Bush also.....this was to add some much needed tension breakers in here....I nailed both sides

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join