It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visit to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I had a fairly disturbing and vivid dream last night, with some details that were memorable.

In the dream, I was some type of security agent. I was either secret service, CIA, or some other similar agency. I, and a team of others, were briefed that there would be a possible assassination attempt on the P.O.T.U.S. and that the assassin may be an insider.

The next scene of the dream, there was a corridor, about 12-15 feet wide. It was either a clearing for the P.O.T.U.S. to walk between standing people, an aisle between rows of seating for people, possibly even something like the stairs to Air Force One. My first impression was that it was a separation or aisle between seats.

Anyway, an agent and myself were standing at the end of this aisle, on opposite sides, right by a door at the end of the aisle.

There was, however, a man in the middle of the aisle, right between us, as if he was blending in as another security agent/etc. He seemed to be wearing different attire, like a pea coat/trench coat and a hat of some sort. He was a white male, looked to be in his 40's and about 5' 9".

I knew that he was the one, and patted him down awkwardly saying "It's just a part of protocol," or something to that effect.

The P.O.T.U.S. then walked towards us, and passed us, entering the doorway. As soon as he was in the door, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, this man standing in the middle turned to his left a bit. He was reaching into his coat very subtle like, and pulled out a suppressed pistol. He fired one or two rounds in an unorthodox, round the side, hip fire fashion in the direction of the President.

I tackled the man, but the dream shifted before I could see if the P.O.T.U.S. had been hit or not.

The next scene I was a man in an apartment. I thought I was Japanese or of Asian decent, but when I looked on the wall, there were framed symbols that looked very close to, if not exactly like Hebrew.

I woke up in a major sweat which is extremely rare for myself, and I immediately thought of the President's trip to Israel.

I hope that this dream isn't foretelling in any way, that the trip goes without a hitch; that safety and security prevail.

edit on 19-3-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow. Creepy dream. Honestly, though.....if something like this were to happen, Israel would probably be the place, as this president hasn't been as flexible towards Israel as his predecessors.

Hopefully, though, nothing will occur. We have enough drama in this country as it is.

new topics

join