High Technology In Ancient Meso America

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
First I would like you to look at this YOU TUBE video

www.youtube.com...

Now in particular the doorway with it's conduit's that the commenter say's look like electrical conduit's.

Could this be the remains' of a steam sterilizer chamber were steam (or gas) was ducted and may this in fact be the structural remnant of a stone air lock system, in common with many such structure's as the integrity of the stone work was of such a high degree it may have been hermetically viable or even a slight overpressure system would have kept most contaminant's out of any such area that this type of structure may have allowed access too.

the other question we must ask ourselves is, was it merely a ceremonial structure with so much hidden duct work or was there a technology both at work and in use here that may in later century's have been robbed out for precious metal and if so was it an ancient decontamination structure (maybe a global pandemic that helped destroy an advanced civilisation) or alien in use and origin, despite Zakariah Sitchin and his work I believe even were it conflict's with my religion that we were in the distant past much more ancient than we know and that our current civilisation is not necessarily the pinnacle of our civilisation's to date,. We don't have to look out there for alien's to explain these mysteries though that would be far more exciting.

Anyway I leave this debate to you as this has undoubtedly been referenced before.




posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767
 


Yes high technology!

I would say who ever commissioned the buildings? drafted in the top most experts they could find in stone masonry.



posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767
 



Don't know about the holes, but I'm pretty sure the T and U shaped channels carved into the top faces of the blocks were for joining them together. The "U" or "T" mates up with another on an adjacent block forming an "O" or "H", and then molten copper is poured into the channel forming a "staple". You can see this at 00:11 and 00:18.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Great thread and actually the music is not too bad, far better than the hair do and voice in Ancient aliens.


Now that to me is what i call real evidence, first they hid this from the world for over 80 years and now we sse some truth. imagine what else is being hidden from humanity by the corrupt governments of the world. It amazes me that they all withhold information about the ETs, I wonder what their thinking could be, its not as if its porn, yet porn is available but we are protected from truth, what a backward world we live in. keeping humanity in ignorance.

This is also evidence that clearly show they were part of our reality and did intervene to help humanity from astroids or commets and such things.

What gives the governments of the world the right to decieve man, on the news we see somthing but behind the scenes somthing else is going on. Mass consciousness can believe this we show them, they believe everything they see and hear especially if its on the news. I personally think that all governments and religions such as the Roman catholic church that are fully aware of this infromation abot the ETs, BUT who gives these backward thinking people the right to decieve us, and then some people still follow, it cant be light so im not sure what they are following its probably fear and ignorance. who is doing this big injustice to humanity. they say we are not ready for the truth, well if were were part of such a reality in ancient time we should be ready by now.

Oh crap I have posted this on the wrong thread, or maybe its a conspiracy, anyway my point is made now

edit on 20-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Looks about the same as the Puma Punka stones, which where very possible for the local population to make as they had both strong copper alloys for tools and the stone working skills to do it.

So its impressive, but not exactly high technology. Now, if the stones levitated, glowed and displayed an entire archive of alien weapon technology with air based hand recognition and touch displays, maybe.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767
 


The truth is I started this to see were it would lead but hey, the hole's are interesting and though they may not necessarily be above the level of technological ability that was demonstrated at the time they are truly fascinating and as for the staple cut's it has already been hypothesised by an investigator that to fill them when the stone's were aligned with the molten metal would have required a portable smelter,.
Personally I think they probably made the metal insert's at another location as the idea that they were molten has not been proven and the metal's softness was not mentioned so the snug fit may have been merely due to the great pressure exerted by the very weight of the block's placed on top, what no one can argue is these were skilled artisan's that in some cases exceeded the skill's even of the medieval cathedral builder's of Europe though maybe not architecturally.

the question is what are the hole's for and I picked a decidedly strange suggestion but one that in a modern context would be plausible though in a more primitive context well I am puzzled as are we all still I was hoping to see some idea's, remember that Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku were the downfall of one of the greatest expert's in south American civilisation whom calculated by the gate of the sun that the site was 26000 year's old and lost his reputation because of it (not a unique story), more recent and accurate survey's made using the same data but updated celestial knowledge still place the alignment at the gate of the sun (assuming it was re-erected in it's correct position) at over 12000 year's old though as these people were astronomy and scientifically trained the archaeologist's whom are the expert's (humour) in the field laughed this down.

The ability to carve through stone is even more intersestingly demonstrated in Egypt in the from of Diorite Vases that have been carved and made delicately thin by an unknown technique but Diorite is nearly as hard as diamond so how did they do it, one suggestion was they used diamond dust but even there enigmatic existence pale's in my opinion to something like these stone's and there unusual tube pipe like conduit's,.

Anyway I leave it to you.



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
remember that Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku were the downfall of one of the greatest expert's in south American civilisation whom calculated by the gate of the sun that the site was 26000 year's old and lost his reputation because of it (not a unique story), more recent and accurate survey's made using the same data but updated celestial knowledge still place the alignment at the gate of the sun (assuming it was re-erected in it's correct position) at over 12000 year's old though as these people were astronomy and scientifically trained the archaeologist's whom are the expert's (humour) in the field laughed this down.

Make whatever claim you like, but understand that there are quite a few people on this site that are aware that the above is simply not the case. Not even truthful.

Can you name the "fallen" archaeoastronomer?

Can you state why experts know he was wrong?

Can you describe the mistakes he made?

Or, are you just parroting a line of bull you heared on "Ancient Aliens?"

I think the last one.

Harte



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


Hmm rattled your cage eh!, well I read it in a book a long time before I ever had a computer and possibly before you were born child, so read this it is probably a more accurate account of the controversy and you may find it quite interesting, this took me two second search on the internet, If I can find the previous referenced south American Archeologist (regarded as a top Authority on south American culture and not an astronomer but an archaeologist, I suspect many archaeologist's would take great offence at such ignorance used in a critical way as astrological alignment and the measurement taken is a well founded technique for dating structure from long before argon/krypton isotopic rock surface dating and carbon dating technique's and astronomy is a different field entirely) I will add it in the bottom of the page still this should give you something to chew on,.

viewzone.com...

Hmm it may have been Posnanski I was referencing and the 26000 (though I am certain that is what I read) may have been 15000
but hey what is 11 thousand year's between age's only the beginning and beginning of the end of the last ice age.

Much more interesting and concise.

knowtoomuch.info...
edit on 22-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)


The net bounced me back to a ATS thread that is more interesting and As this was only supposed to be a discussion about the hole's in the stone's and not some young person picking my brain over the dating of Tiahuanaco in which I have only a peripheral interest here is the correct thread for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by Harte
 


Hmm rattled your cage eh!, well I read it in a book a long time before I ever had a computer and possibly before you were born child,


Ahem.

I'm 57.


Originally posted by LABTECH767
so read this it is probably a more accurate account of the controversy and you may find it quite interesting, this took me two second search on the internet, If I can find the previous referenced south American Archeologist (regarded as a top Authority on south American culture and not an astronomer but an archaeologist, I suspect many archaeologist's would take great offence at such ignorance used in a critical way as astrological alignment and the measurement taken is a well founded technique for dating structure from long before argon/krypton isotopic rock surface dating and carbon dating technique's and astronomy is a different field entirely) I will add it in the bottom of the page still this should give you something to chew on,.

No need, I've actually read all there was to read - before the internet. You were talking about Posnanski, who actually assumed positions for most of the structures he used for his "alignments" because those structures were no longer there when he arrived.

Would you like a link to C14 dates calculated on organic materials taken from under the stone structures?

The site is from the Common Era.


Originally posted by LABTECH767
The net bounced me back to a ATS thread that is more interesting and As this was only supposed to be a discussion about the hole's in the stone's and not some young person picking my brain over the dating of Tiahuanaco

Well, yeah, but you did bring it up.

Harte



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


Sorry if I came across a bit erm,. I am therefore your junior by 14 year's and bow to your experience sir and offer my apology.
No need for the C14 dating as I am interested in such but have no fixed opinion though I do believe civilisation is a hell of a lot older than we believe at present there may be reason's for suppressing such knowledge, consider that during the last ice age the lower global sea level may have in part, despite the build up of ice compensating, displaced enough atmospheric gas to make that site even more hostile to respiration though maybe by only a few bar of pressure still it would be interesting if someone did the calculation.

I will remove this thread in two day's with your permission as I don't want to bloat the ats data base with junk as the subject has already been gone over.

Now as I believe you are a thinker and an intelligent person this may be of interest to you though it is biased by belief still I found it intriguing.
ancientskyscraper.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Diorite (and granite) are both eminently workable, it simply takes some time and skill - no mystery involved whatsoever. Diorite is generally rated at no more than 7 on the Mohs scale, while diamond is 10 so there is a pretty big difference.
the two foot long "conduit" is ofc impressive, but could have been achieved using a pump or bow drill with a copper tube (or copper alloy tube) at the end of the spindle - the addition of dust with quartz in it as an abrasive would explain the marks within the bored out section.
it's just an example of human ingenuity and dedication.
edit on 22-3-2013 by skalla because: clarity



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla
 


Thank you it is nice to see constructive and intelligent reply's, I also believe the pyramid's were constructed by the classical Egyptian's as Dr. Zawi Hawas does but there is no getting over the fact that these people were remarkable, but far more impressive and most overlooked by the rest of the world are the great irrigation canals that cross the Andes to water the west coast desert and the fantastic agriculture of these civilisation's, it is even believed they produced more produce then than now but something tell's me that south America is still hiding a great secret and I believe due to the presence of cocain found in Egyptian mummy's that the south American's may have had more sophisticated sailing than the so called old world indeed it may have been them that discovered and set up trade with the classical civilisation's,. Columbus is supposed to have seen ocean going masted native vessel's nearly as big as his own but until somebody find's a way to see the past we may never know, still have you ever looked at the ceremonial arrow head aircraft and compared them with the image's of the black knight satellite? (imaging the front of the arrow head could swivel under and face backward).



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767
 


no worries

obviously many of these things are remarkable, but so is the ability to put a probe in space that now reaches the edge of the solar system over 30 years later. these "ancient mysteries" (many of which are explainable when you get advice from folk with the right educational and practical backgrounds or knowledge) are just the building blocks of human achievement that lead to all the stuff we have today - for example the ipod is far more impressive a piece of technology than holes in stone afterall.
also, i'm pretty sure that the coc aine/mummy thing was explained away some years ago, but all the hyperbole on the net about it just completely borks up any search you do on it - the same with vimanas (dont get me started on that guff) and radioactivity at mohenjo daro, to name but a few prime examples. misinfo spreads like wildfire on the net and gets in the way of finding the facts.



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla
 


I actually fabricated silicon circuit's as part of my uni course many year's ago and while I am not a qualified archeologist I agree the Iphone is exponentially more complicated, the radiation is the result of modern contamination and the natural higher background level's were used to cover up for this as people had lived there for hundred's if not thousand's of year's and only really started to suffer the terrible cancer's after the nuclear power plant in the area was built, as for vimanas well? they are more exciting than the Montgolfier brother's or Chinese battle kite's but there is so much disinformation just as you say that self generate's and actually this thread may add to that so I will delete it on Monday night so long as nobody has any objection's.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by Harte
 


Sorry if I came across a bit erm,. I am therefore your junior by 14 year's and bow to your experience sir and offer my apology.

Not a problem. It's not so bad being thought to be a "child!"



Originally posted by LABTECH767No need for the C14 dating as I am interested in such but have no fixed opinion though I do believe civilisation is a hell of a lot older than we believe at present there may be reason's for suppressing such knowledge, consider that during the last ice age the lower global sea level may have in part, despite the build up of ice compensating, displaced enough atmospheric gas to make that site even more hostile to respiration though maybe by only a few bar of pressure still it would be interesting if someone did the calculation.

While an unknown ancient civilization is a possibility I enjoy speculating on as well, you won't find it at Tiahuanaco/Pumapunku. That site was erected less that 2,000 years ago. There's just no question about it.


Originally posted by LABTECH767I will remove this thread in two day's with your permission as I don't want to bloat the ats data base with junk as the subject has already been gone over.

No need. Crazier crap that this can be found in threads stretching back decades here. You are (were) simply misinformed, that's all.


Originally posted by LABTECH767Now as I believe you are a thinker and an intelligent person this may be of interest to you though it is biased by belief still I found it intriguing.
ancientskyscraper.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the link to another insane prevaricator's website.

Here's one for you, though not insane: doernenburg.alien.de....

There are eight pages concerning the subject you linked me to. There was nine, I don't know why Doernenburg's last page won't show up.

It should be obvious that I enjoy all this crazy crap too, otherwise, why am I here, right?

But I don't swallow bullcrap. Not to put too fine a point on it. Hence, I have educated myself on these subjects.

Harte



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The holes and grooves in the stone almost look like friction heaters, and then ways to convert and store the energy into electricity, and that reminds me of this:


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 2


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 3

You need to search for the rest of the parts.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The holes and grooves in the stone almost look like friction heaters, and then ways to convert and store the energy into electricity, and that reminds me of this:


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 2


Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 3

You need to search for the rest of the parts.


Very imaginative.


They just look like holes drilled into stone to me.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
Great thread and actually the music is not too bad, far better than the hair do and voice in Ancient aliens.


Now that to me is what i call real evidence, first they hid this from the world for over 80 years and now we sse some truth. imagine what else is being hidden from humanity by the corrupt governments of the world. It amazes me that they all withhold information about the ETs, I wonder what their thinking could be, its not as if its porn, yet porn is available but we are protected from truth, what a backward world we live in. keeping humanity in ignorance.

This is also evidence that clearly show they were part of our reality and did intervene to help humanity from astroids or commets and such things.

What gives the governments of the world the right to decieve man, on the news we see somthing but behind the scenes somthing else is going on. Mass consciousness can believe this we show them, they believe everything they see and hear especially if its on the news. I personally think that all governments and religions such as the Roman catholic church that are fully aware of this infromation abot the ETs, BUT who gives these backward thinking people the right to decieve us, and then some people still follow, it cant be light so im not sure what they are following its probably fear and ignorance. who is doing this big injustice to humanity. they say we are not ready for the truth, well if were were part of such a reality in ancient time we should be ready by now.

Oh crap I have posted this on the wrong thread, or maybe its a conspiracy, anyway my point is made now

edit on 20-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)


How do you get people to not only want certain knowledge but get them to believe it?
Tell them so and so "has a secret" and "hidden knowledge".

Mysticism is sweeping this planet today, and along with its consciousness altering practices comes the delusion of oneness, spirit masters, aliens, etc. Reams and reams and reams of supposedly channeled information.

What was, will be again.

All those "ancient artifacts" that the Freemasons give you in its weekly "ancient aliens" tv show is merely a result of the same delusions and psychosis that we are under today.

What is today, was of yesteryear.

Delusion. Your Creator has declared that He changes NOT. What can we safely take away from this declaration? That the delusion that so many are under today is the same delusion as then. That the same delusion in the ancient world is the same delusion given today.

Keeping humanity in ignorance? Do you understand how good cop/bad cop works? Do you understand that if you doubt your Creator's truthfulness and Word, that you will do as man has done since the beginning of creation? "go within" to find supposedly hidden knowledge that will make you wise? Come on. It's just repackaged bait that is fed to your internal iniquity.

I've got a secret....I've got a secret...I've got a secret...
Wanna know?

But yet your Creator says, I'm Truth.

Believe him or believe those who will destroy you. The thief comes only to kill and destroy. But how can you discern lies from truths, if you are not under the one who IS the Truth?

The RCC holds the lies of the serpent, are purveyors of mysticism. The very mysticism that Freemasonry champions whilst labelling every faithful Christian a hater - no different than the RCC labelling anyone who will not bow to its pope as a heretic. Good cop/bad cop work on the same team..dialectic...control of both sides....

Kill the desire for "secrets" and you can't succumb to that ploy, but instead learn to love the Truth who has promised to bring you into all truth.

The Lie or the Truth.
The tree of the knowledge of good and evil or the Tree of Wisdom.
Man or Jesus Christ.

Wicked Men didn't hesitate to blow up the twin towers. Wicked men certainly wouldn't refrain from lying to you. And deceiving you. Wicked men are exactly like Cain - leading you right out to a field and slaughtering you. Why trust them? Because he tells you that he has a "secret"? If only all could know that Our Creator hides nothing, but that it is men who withhold the Kingdom of Heaven from them. Man and his doctrines are your adversary, not your Creator.

The worse thing that you could ever do is believe that the RCC or occultism holds 'hidden knowledge'. Because if you do, you will believe it when they "release it" despite your better judgement.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767
 

there is this....


Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
I wanted to add something else I came across about Teotihuacan.

There is an anomaly found surrounding Teotihuacan. The Pyramid of Sun has underneath it mica in layers up to 30 cm (12 in) thick. Mica is = en.wikipedia.org...

It is thought that the Mica was mined locally but there are no large deposits of it in anywhere in Mexico.

The Large amounts exist in Brazil. The type of mica found at Teotihuacán is only found in Brazil in deposits that are more than 2000 miles away. It is a mystery how it was transported to Teotihuacan and what its function is in the inside layer of the Pyramid of Sun.

The “Mica Temple” that has been discovered on the site has the following characteristics. The temple sits around a patio about 300 meters south of the west face of the Pyramid of the Sun. Under a floor paved with large rock slabs, they found two massive sheets of mica.

The sheets are 90 feet square and form two layers with one on top of the other.Since it is UNDER the floor it is not decorative, but rather has an unknown function.

www.floridafusion.com...

books.google.es... a=X&ei=OxIBUc33NISHhQf4o4HwAg&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=MICA%20used%20in%20ancient&f=false

books.google.es... en&sa=X&ei=FxMBUbjgDM2HhQeBh4HQBA&ved=0CEgQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=electrical%20uses%20for%20mica&f=false

and this


Teotihuacán – Anomalous Technical Evidence

Teotihuacán, in Mexico, is an immense, even overwhelming archaeological site, oriented along a twin axis. In the 1960s a team of archaeologists and surveyors mapped out the entire complex in great detail. The resultant map revealed an urban grid centred around two principal, almost perpendicular, alignments.

From the Pyramid of the Moon at the north end, the complex extends south along the Avenue of the Dead beyond the Ciudadela and Great Compound complexes for about 3.2 kilometres.

To this north-south axis we must add an east-west alignment that led from a point near the Pyramid of the Sun to a spot of prime astronomical significance on the western horizon.

Anthony Aveni, an astronomer-anthropologist, discovered that on the day the Sun passes directly overhead in the spring of the Northern Hemisphere (May 18), the Pleiades star cluster makes its first annual predawn appearance. It was at this point on the western horizon that the Pleiades set, and the builders aimed the east-west axis.

Additionally, the Sun also sets at this point on the horizon on August 12 – the anniversary of the beginning of the current Mesoamerican calendar cycle (5th Sun) – determined by a consensus of academic and independent scholars to have begun on August 12, 3114 BCE.

It is very clear Teotihuacán was laid out according to a set of alignments that reflected celestial, geographic, as well as geodetic relationships. Walking along the avenue from one pyramid to another, up the steps to the top, and surveying the site from a multitude of angles, one is struck by the sense of being in the middle of some vast geometric matrix.

Teotihuacán was the first true urban centre in the Americas. At its peak around 500 CE, it boasted a population of an estimated 200,000. George E. Stuart, archaeologist and the editor of National Geographic magazine sums up our ignorance:

We speak of it with awe, as we do the pyramids of Egypt, but we still know next to nothing about the origins of the Teotihuacános, what language they spoke, how their society was organised, and what caused their decline.2

As for one the most anomalous of artefacts on the planet, in the 1900s archaeologists discovered a sheet of mica in the upper tiers of the Pyramid of the Sun. This was no ho-hum pottery shard to catalogue and file away in a dusty box, yet that is about how archaeologists treated the find.

To anyone with even a smattering of technical knowledge, discovering a large sheet of mica in an ancient pyramid site comes as a shock. In fact, it is one of the great ‘smoking guns’ that turn archaeologists mum.

Mica is an inflammable and non-conductive mineral that grows in fairly weak plate-like structures. It is not at all useful as a structural building material.

NASA uses it as a radiation shield in space vehicles. Mica is also utilised in electronic components and microwave ovens, and it is a good shield for electromagnetic radiation, like radio waves.

Like the Great Pyramid, the Pyramid of the Sun has a subterranean cavity under the middle of the pyramid. A large pyramid with layers of thick mica would be an excellent EMI shield.
www.cloudriderbooks.net...


The Giza pyramids exist for the most part of limestone, wherein is often formed quartz. The stones of the corridors and chambers are made of granite, which exists of three minerals: quartz, mica and feldspar. Within the granite blocks of the King's Chamber has found a high concentration of quartz. Most of the obelisks in Egypt are also of granite stone. The x-ray research of the French scientist Joseph Davidovits concluded that also the casing stones contain highly piezo-electric crystalline material. Quartz under pressure of weight emanates a piezo-electric field, and those stones could function together like one large capacitor.
talc.site88.net...

Perhaps this is evidence of technological capabilities that we have not looked to due to our lack of understanding in manipulating raw natural materials to produce electric and magnetic effects on each other for a purpose we have yet to determine.

the qualities of these mysterious materials incorporated into the construction of megaliths serve no decorative purpose being that they are hidden from sight. It is note worthy that we employ them in a number of ways and always incorporated with high technology for their natural properties.

edit on 24-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


reply to post by zedVSzardoz
 



edit on 25-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join