It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chardon High shooter TJ Lane wears 'killer' T-shirt, gives middle finger to courtroom at sentencin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What a sick ba$t@rd!!! I hope he gets back ten fold in this life and what's waiting for him on the other side. This is pure evil in my book. If I was the judge, I would sentence him to 1 hour behind bars with all of the family members who lost their loved ones. Unsupervised of course and complete immunity to the families.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Stirling is right - this kid didn't just "decide" to go bad. His whole life was probably a series of abusive relations, pain and isolation. We should worry less about making sure he meets some kind of special justice and start figuring out what makes people become this way. If we don't we'll have too many more just like him.

It may take a village to raise a child but it can also turn a child from a productive, happy member of society in to sociopathic predator. We're letting far too many kids fall through the cracks, remember that nobody is born a mass-murderer.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I honestlly believe that sociopaths are born sociopaths..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metha-Don
The judge should of had him taken out of court or had another shirt put over him,and when he started to act up just take him out of court. the judge let him disrespect the court and family and he had the authority to stop it.. So criminals have more rights then the rest of us it seems.

I can not agree more, the judge should have made him put his shirt on ..

Ive heard about judges having defendants gagged and ducktaped in court. How can this judge let him do that?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
first day in the yard he will find out whats up

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This kid would be my hero, had he took out someone who really mattered.... Like a congressman, MP, or a bankster, or any other oppressive person in society, hell if he did his principal like this, I could even get a laugh.... But wow, that kind of hate for someone not much different from you is hard to imagine. What could have these victims done to him to incite such a response? He doesn't even come off as insane to me. Just pure evil. I'm suprised he wasn't dealt with vigilante style. Hopefully he doesn't last long in the pen...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I am sure when he is gang raped and sold for a pack of cigarettes to another gang he is going to regret a lot of his life choices.

His behavior in courtthe just guarantees he goes to maximum security with all the other violent criminals who are a lot harder than he is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah this kid is so horrible...not like you good people..you know the ones asking for his death and torture...such good people

Such hypocrites....somehow thinking you are better than this idiot. You sound just as sick and deranged as he is.

By the way...the way he did and said what he did...was not evil...sounded like a scared little kid...trying to sound evil...IDIOT.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Because he's a juvenile, he'll get a parole hearing in 25 years and if he has changed and had good behavior, he might get out.

This is why I'm for juveniles getting life without parole. TJ Lane is that perfect example.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
I am sure when he is gang raped and sold for a pack of cigarettes to another gang he is going to regret a lot of his life choices.

His behavior in courtthe just guarantees he goes to maximum security with all the other violent criminals who are a lot harder than he is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

They won't put him in general population. He would get eaten alive within the first hour. They will put him in special protective custody where he gets his own cell, and is allowed to socialize with others in PC as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Don't drop the soap kiddo.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

If he survives 25 years, I say let him out. I give him 1-2, just long enough, they quit giving him extra protection.
Unless you've done time, it's hard to say "he'll do 25 years" and then get a parole hearing. This guy isn't going down for your typical, half way understandable murder.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Dude is quite twisted, I saw the video of him in court and did a little research on the subject. There is conflicting reports as to why he did it, that he came from a violent family, others say he was bullied and some say one of the victims was dating his ex-girlfriend. Maybe it was a combination of all these things.

He seems to be reasonably intelligent and a good writer ...

It was reported T.J. Lane posted this on Facebook:

In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone.

The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet.

They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere. He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited.

They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away.

They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners.

They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas.

He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!"

The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd.

You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet.

Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you.
On his Facebook page, Lane wrote a chilling letter on December 30, 2011

In hindsight we can see it as a possible warning but how could anyone really be sure?

Regardless of why it happened it is obvious he feels no remorse over it, writing "KILLER" on his shirt and saying what he said in court. It certainly makes it impossible to feel any sympathy for this kid.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
He's a stupid angry kid, making what little last stand he will have for the rest of his existence. I'm not at all surprised.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
It certainly makes it impossible to feel any sympathy for this kid.

Which makes me think this kid was being mind-controlled to do this. It makes even less sense as he plans to file an appeal. Interestingly, no one can find a motive for this crime. Even TJ says he can't explain it. Which of course is evidence that the kid was being mind-controlled from the beginning. So my best guess is that TJ was probably actually innocent of the crime. He may have done it, but as his mind was just a tool, just like the gun he used was just a tool, he does not have legal culpability.

And don't forget the other gunman:

stevehuff.wordpress.com...-148
At least one, possibly two shooters entered the school around 7:40 this morning and opened fire on 4 students. The shooting apparently took place in the cafeteria.

www....(nolink)/?84webaq703zu5fv
comments section
Reports saying there were 2 shooters, news is denying it saying it was just 1.

www.bucyrustelegraphforum.com...
Reporter: "There has been some confusion, superintendent, in terms of whether there were one or two gunmen, can you clarify that?"

There is much confusion (as there always is in a breaking story like this) as to the number of shooters. Even fire and medical personnel on-scene aren’t sure, based on scanner traffic–over radio one reported a teen “sprinting” down a nearby highway.

WKYC-TV reports one gunman, a student, has been taken into custody. Police may be seeking a second shooter.

www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/t869056-3/
from comments section:
"He had an accomplice who knew what he was doing but didn't have a gun."

Two guns, two shooters:

edition.cnn.com...
. ... Police found the gun inside the school, apparently dropped by the suspect as he fled, the source said.

www.wkyc.com...
WKYC has learned the teen was found in possession of a .22 gun and a knife at the time of his arrest.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykey057420
This kid would be my hero, had he took out someone who really mattered.... Like a congressman, MP, or a bankster, or any other oppressive person in society, hell if he did his principal like this, I could even get a laugh....

Well that's disgusting and disturbing.

Glad you outed yourself.

But wow, that kind of hate for someone not much different from you is hard to imagine.

Oh? Just imagine them waving a political flag or wearing a suit. then it's Ok, good for a giggle anyway, eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by Tazkven
It certainly makes it impossible to feel any sympathy for this kid.

Which makes me think this kid was being mind-controlled to do this.

Jesus christ, there's one of you for every gun in America, isn't there.

You're all stocked up, so when a shooting happens, you're prepared with the "Hurp, mind control!!" garbage.

A mad killer must have been mind controlled, coz like, he was really mad and killed people.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Don't like my theory? Fine. What's yours? And be prepared to defend it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
what is it you people dont understand,im talking about the ones who question why this kid do these things, after reading that posting from his facebook page its pretty obvious this kid is a loner that is rejected by people he would've like to have as friends possibly rejected his family and relatives, he might have been a genuinely nice person before he started to have these feelings of hate and do what he did, fustration, rejection, and being depressed will make you feel alot of anger and feel like nobody wants you around no matter what reason, trust me after reading the post off his facebook page i can see why he has no remorse i have felt the same way about peolpe, people in this garbage filled country are selfish, conceited, uncaring p.o.s that will spit on you if you dont fit in or good looking or whatever other stupid reason that society of this day and age have, as for me i hate most of the people in my town they are conceited stuck up p.o.s now im not planning to kill some one i just go around and ignore everybody hell i dont even go to church anymore cause i cant stand all the fake smiles and handshakes. i do feel sorry for this kid like i said before he was probably a good person but was pushed over the edge and had enough.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join