It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain fog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are lots of good suggestions on this thread. The one thing I would add is to eliminate completely all artificial sweeteners, especially aspartame. Drink NO diet sodas and eliminating sodas altogether would be better.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another thing you may want to look into... Adult ADHD

Many people describe it as being in a fog. Not saying it is what the problem is, just that it could be.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

My wife and I recently went Gluten free, she has been diagnosed with a gallbladder issue, and well gluten can accentuate attacks for her. We have both felt much better (no brain fog) and have lost weight, about 10Kg each (that is also due to the lack of read meat, many more fresh vegetables etc)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thyroid problems, vitamin deficiency, not enough sleep maybe.

Personally, I can't eat sweets. If I do, bam, brain fog that goes on for days. My blood sugar's ok, but some metabolic end product of sugar just makes me thick for a couple of days. One plate of pancakes, a spaghetti dinner, a half dozen donuts or a bowl of ice cream and I'm done for any sort of energy, thought, or getting up off the couch.

So I don't. About every three months, I eat some cake and realize just why I don't do that anymore. Then I toss the rest in the garbage.

Heck, more than a couple of hard rolls and I'll zone out too, just on bread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join