It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

As I do believe in what you stated in the OP, I'll SnF~

My question is what do the "Dimples on my Buttox" represent?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've got a port wine stain that my hair covers (@90%) on the back of my head. Oddly enough, my youngest son has a nearly identical mark, same location.

Interesting replies so far.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

heres a little food for thought
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
IMO reincarnation isn't possible.

How can the dead in Christ be raised if they are in a new body?

What I think is going on is people tap into that stream of universal consciousness and seeing another life as if it were their own they assume it is their own.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

The butt dimples you have are called DIMPLES OF VENUS

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've heard this theory before and maybe that's how we get birthmarks. I don't know. I have a birthmark on my right hand. It looks like a 3-toed animal stepped on my right wrist. It doesn't look like any animal footprint I recognize. It could be a dog or a bird, I'm not sure. The idea I was trampled by a dog seems unlikely in a past life, but you never know.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe you were JFK in your past life?
Sorry first thing that came to mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

My heart broke reading your post. I know how difficult a PWS can make growing up (or just interacting in the world)...I hope he does not have recurring night mares, but I have to ask (as I remember the questions I was asked by other kids) "were you in a fire?" I was in first or second grade and I remember asking my mom (first time I recognized I had something "different."). Maybe another child planted the thought?

Prayer and good thoughts sent in your direction for your little one. (Feel free to PM me if you like any info on my laser experiences).

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
A psychic once told me that in the life previously to the one I am living now that I was a man who fought in the civil war and that I died due to being shot in my lower back, he said I most likely still carry a sign of that mortal blow on my body in this life...It freaked me out because I have a strawberry birthmark on my lower back...I have never really known any folks who believe in reincarnation so I wanted to ask those ATS ers who believe in reincarnation if this was a common thing???

That's really wild...My mother went to a psychic when I was a child (the 70s)...without ever meeting me the woman told my mother a very very similar story. My father and I were both in the Civil War (not blood relatives in the civil war scenario) I was supposedly shot in the stomach just to the left of my navel. My father dragged me to safety where I later died from my wounds. My father died post war... my birthmark is exactly where the psychic indicated. I've never known what to make of the story. I'm at work, so I will read further at another time. Just wanted to relate my tale...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

He's not so small now, this happened over twenty years ago so I've had a lot of time to think about it and read up on stories from other people. When I look at my son's birthmark it does look as if he could have been burnt while lying in bed, it was just so strange and people often think he has been badly burnt even though it's obviously a birthmark.

I was offered the chance to talk with a past life expert but I decided not to go there, she didn't say if she had plans to charge me.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my story, we all have to make up our own minds about these things. It's not something I can prove.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by turboneon
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe you were JFK in your past life?
Sorry first thing that came to mind.

That'd be a real trick. I was born before he died!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I saw your thread earlier today when it was on the newest topics board.
I was going out for the day and trying to decide on a thread to click on and when I saw the title I said to myself, ''I'll check that out when it lands on the 'newest topics getting flags, in real-time:' board and hey presto here it is.

s&f

I have a birthmark on my head somewhere and i've never seen it.
My parents can't remember it either.

Could it be that it's covered up for a reason?
Maybe the tales mine will tell will be something of pure terror!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

while reading on this subject I found a site that stated that people without birthmarks died of natural causes and those of us with birthmarks died of some sort of trauma...and apparently most of the threads on this subject thus far claim its all about the location of the mark not the shape of the mark...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Thanks for your reply, my son went to a special needs school so all the children there had their own problems to live with and that showed me that there is always someone with more problems than us. (I did know this already) He is not able to discuss if he has recurring night mares.

I can't think about laser treatment as his birthmark is on his brain and his eye. I have seen cases where birthmarks have been removed from around the mouth and left young girls looking odd with huge lips because the doctors failed to realise that the birthmark was also on the lips.
I'm glad it worked out well for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hmmm - this is interesting. I just posted in a different thread recently about this theory. My youngest daughter has a bunch of freckles/birthmarks grouped together on her lower back. She's not particularly freckle-y either. It really looks like what a shotgun blast (like buckshot or something) would look like. I have read theories on birthmarks being carry overs from a previous life...not sure if I honestly believe it or not, but it really does make you think.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I have , what looks like a small map of just the United States on the side of my belly by the rib cage so maybe I was Christopher Columbus in a previous life ?

Columbus didn't hit the US. He landed on San Salvador, a Caribbean island. He then went to Cuba, then Haiti, and then back to Spain.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by SilentE

while reading on this subject I found a site that stated that people without birthmarks died of natural causes and those of us with birthmarks died of some sort of trauma...and apparently most of the threads on this subject thus far claim its all about the location of the mark not the shape of the mark...

Hmm, you got me all in search mode now.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I have heard this theory before and I find it interesting since I believe I have lived past lives and I was born with a birthmark on the back of my neck about the size of a quarter. It contained cancerous cells and has since been removed.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

LOL, I'll ask someone to take a pic for me and upload it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I came up with a few sites that said birthmarks on the head are linked to head trauma in a previous life.
Now I wanna know more.

I guess the next step would be to shave my head and take a peek at what we're dealing with.....

You know, maybe next week...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join