It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

The starter kit I got was $42 shipped. I just pm'd you the link and a code for 25% off that I just used today, so it should still be good. That also includes 30 ml of juice in 3 different flavors. Heavy users generally say they use between 3 and 5 ml a day, so that is 1-2 weeks worth. I haven't really kept track of how much I use each day but the 30 ml did last me the full 2 weeks. My cigs were $45 every two weeks (cheap generics) so I actually saved $3 right off the bat.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My recommendation for a perfect compromise, good flavor, and able to get as much mist as you want, would be to get an ego twist kit, you need 2 batteries, and numerous clearomizers, they usually come with the small cheap kind and if you lose a part you have to order for only a few dollars. Try to get the better battery versions, ie 900-1100 mah. So they last a full day.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

I was smoking 2 packs a day, had my first cig at 8 years old.
I started using the E-cig at 33, I stopped at 34 1/2.
I mixed my own juice and cut the nicotine down slowly, then it was nic free juice and now, at 36, I don't bother using anything.

Like you, I know I can grab an E-cig without nicotine if I ever feel the need.
From 2 packs a day to 0, I have not had a real cigarette in 3 years.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
some good places to get supplies are

dx.com deals extreme dx.com...

fasttech.com www.fasttech.com...

microliq www.e-liquid.cn...

all those places i have placed orders with at least 10 times each there are very good honest business men
they have the lowest prices in the world and dx and fastech both have free shipping

i recomend a first timer get
2x ego battery 600 mah - 1300 mah mah is how long the battery will last smaller number less time you can use
2-4 x CE4 clearomizer these come in all shapes sizes and colors don't be to over concerned you first purchase
there kind of like a bic lighter in that most of them you use for a while and throw it out
3-4 bottles of liquid nicotine juice comes in many different flavors more than you can imagine

that's about all you need to give it a try you should be able to do it for around 30-50 dollars and what i have listed will be enough nicotine for at least a month to most users and the batteries could be used for years
clearomizers or atomizers are the piece you put the liquid in and last 2 weeks to a couple months

nicotine
36 mg very heavy smoker 2 pack a day
24 mg heavy smoker 1 1/2 pack a day
18 mg pack a day
12 mg half pack day
any thing below 12mg part time smokers

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
for people that only like to smoke when they go out or whatever there is also 0 mg nicotine flavors of almost every flavor
those companies listed above are in china
some might have a problem with that
there is also
My freedom cigarettes www.myfreedomsmokes.com...

there out of the U.S.A
edit on 21-7-2013 by dean007 because: felt it nessicary

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If and when this goes to 0 mgs, that is when I keep it in a drawer, and occasionally recharge battery, with low mgs, and just once in a while, but basically not too addicted, think of it when I wish a meditative feeling.

Because putting a mist in your lungs with no nicotine doesnt appeal to me, especially from China.

Now, I don't want to have this need for morning smokes, and then have to monitor all day long the impulse to sneak outside and smoke.

I don't want the xtra high as this does raise blood pressure and nonstop vaping like some do, gives me a nose bleed. And getting some raunchy tasting strong tobacco doesnt appeal. I like the chocolate, its not very sweet, but it has a substantive taste like coffee would, in fact would taste good mixed with coffee or the coffee and cream. So, will try this: xtra strong, say 24 mgs, in one of the clearamizers, just for morning, for waking up until say mid or later morning, then screw on the 16 mg again, for the rest of the day. That might work just fine.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Albeigt e cigs dont mess up your lungs as bad as smoke, it is still nicotine, it is still bad for you. Less bad, yes.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nicotine if you are not getting too much near toxic levels, is actually neutral in your body, unlike smoke, tar and toxins. Its not the nicotine that is the problem. Now that isn't cut and dried, each person has their own individual health issues with anything they take. I couldn't take the full patch, without stroke like symptoms. But couldn't quit either and found odd ways of tailoring my own program, doing what others didn't do after cutting down the patch, the 3 times I quit.

But choice: extreme depression and kids suffer, or keeping in a good mood and risking an early demise. I chose to be happy around the kids and to keep trying every couple years.

So, our bodies are all different. My aunt had cataracts develop from her arthritis meds, she was the one who did the research and printed off the side effects, doctors don't connect dots My mother has cataracts, and my aunt told her to check the meds. I think everyone should check their meds and pay attention.

So, overall, nicotine is the least of our worries.

By the way, off smokes now. And no wish to get any.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Albeigt e cigs dont mess up your lungs as bad as smoke, it is still nicotine, it is still bad for you. Less bad, yes.

Is it still really that bad for you? Is it worse than caffeine?
Nicotine has been the headline drug for the demon that is tobacco, so much so that there are a lot of us that accept the 'fact' that nicotine is the highly addictive cancer-causing agent that makes the rest of tobacco so bad.

But it isn't. Low-dose nicotine, by itself, does not have the dangers and addictive properties of the entire package of tobacco, with the combination of whole tobacco alkoloids, monoamineoxide inhibitors , and a myraid of chemicals, in combination with the particulates of burning leafy matter that make the addiction and the dangers.

Nicotine by itself is not a carcinogen (but it is listed as known to the state of CA to cause birth defects in rats if given mega-doses of it). It can be a pulmonary restrictor and can affect pulmonary health, but once again in higher dosages.

There is some beneficial effects of nicotine - from helping cope with intestinal inflammation to even helping prevent the onset of Alzhiemers (of course combined with tobacco its kinda a moot point if you don't make it to old age). It's not solely the nicotine that causes the danger, in fact its more of the 'package' of tobacco that makes it addictive and dangerous. Remove that...and it can be argued its no more dangerous or addictive than coffee or a good soda. And without the sugar, maybe not even as much. It is, paradoxically, a stimulant that also calms the nerves, making complex stressful tasks easier for some people. That is probably the root of where tobacco usage began, when this property of nicotine was recognized eons ago.

I posted some about this in my two posts about e-cigs a few months ago.
Benefits of Nicotine

My personal testimony - I have been on blood-pressure meds for almost 10 years, and on cholesterol meds for almost that long. A 1 1/2-pack a day smoker for almost 30 years. I tried the e-cig in mid-April (with no intention of quitting) and haven't looked back since. Within one day I threw away my remaining packs of Marboro Reds (the full-strength cowboy killers), and not one since. And don't want it.

The first of July I went in for my physical and bloodwork.
ONE - my resting pulserate has went down, noted for two visits in a row since I switched... and I was removed from half of my blood pressure medication, and instructed that if my pressure and heart rate stay acceptable, I can drop the rest of it on my next visit.
TWO - this is the FIRST time in 10 years that my cholesterol (good and bad) are all within their acceptable ranges.
THREE - with the e-cig, I did NOT gain weight.
And I have yet to get the praise from my dentist, as there will probably be more to add to the measurable effects.

Those are three measurable effects of the e-cig vs. the tobacco cig. The rest I can add to it, as I now walk faster, and exert myself more, without breathlessness. And no more stinky.

If the e-cig is less dangerous than the tobacco cig, it is not "a little less', it is a helluva lot less - more a degree of the tobacco being 100%, and the e-cig being less than 1%.

Big Tobacco wants to control it - and that means kill it's market by banning e-liquids and making it where you cna only buy it in the 'cig-a-like' types that just don't do it for a lot of heavy smokers. So people will try them and return to the more profitable tobacco.

Big Pharma wants to kill it - the e-cigs work TOO WELL in getting people off tobacco, and kill their market of nicotine-replacement therapies, and the market for the Chantix suicide pills. If Big Pharma cannot have all the profits of cancer, they at least want a piece of the market for the few that can succeed in leaving the tobacco. A product that does this successfully, and keeps it as a recreational activity rather than an out-patient treatment, just cannot be ALLOWED.

For those on the fence, still smoking, but thinking about e-cigs, do NOT be mislead by some of the MSM information parroting the FDA and Big Pharma. There is a huge amount of disinformation being piled on, and some MSM are buying it. I believe the e-cig is finally exposing the true motivations behind a lot of the anti-smoking zealots and their backers. The governments are not interested in saving lives, but only in taxation. Otherwise, they would not only be removing all barriers to e-cigs, but would be subsidizing them as a way to save millions of lives. Of course THAT won't happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
well i think we can defiantly say there is an ecigerette conspiracy
for decades the governments and the fanatical extremist non smoking groups have been telling us all to quit
and when the most beneficial product to quit smoking comes out they try to ignore and ban it

i really think they have shown us there true colors

tax, lie, tax ,lie, tax, lie, tax, lie , rinse repeat oh its for your children oh its for your health

pffffft its for their bank accounts

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

they do one percent of the damage of smoking that's a fricken enormous difference
that's night and day difference
that's like comparing a matchstick to a forest fire

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Now when I had taken this info to my doctor and she was delighted to learn of e smokes and said there is nothing there that is a major health risk, and encouraged me to switch, that was just before they made it illegal.

Someone has said it wasn't made illegal for a few years, but here is an article from last year relating to that ordeal in 2009:

copd.about.com...

Thats what I found online at the time.

Now, this doesnt mean that there isn't a conspiracy relating to e smokes. I'm going to learn to make my own liquid in a couple months, so can ensure, organic drops, pure water if needed, and no pollutants. I have found everything I need, from the vegan food grade glyerine, etc, all needed. To me this a wonderful freedom that I am not going to hand away to Lizzies and Dracos.

Then the woman working at the 7/11 told me she had just recently heard that the canadian tobacco industrys were going to be producing e smokes, discontinuing tobacco??? Not sure of the last part, am researching now to see what might come up on this.

Who would want that in their hands, these demons in training will not be overpricing my e smokes, I don't use cartridges, just fill my own clearomizers. Ordered a lava tube for a family member as well. If they are going to make it illegal to buy nicotine online, would grow my own organic if necessary. I've had enough of them as it is.
Every time one of the leaders comes in my mind, I picture their auric tail, and I just grab and twirl them around and fling to outer space, where a craft blue beams them up and takes them to another galaxy far away for counseling because they're not safe for us to be around. You know like an abusive spouse, love them and pray for them from a distance, but not safe to be around. I just grab their lizzie tail in my minds eye and fling them far.

I could see a loop hole where its not illegal but they close off all avenues for getting it, and that is a crime against humanity.

Anyone else catch some kind of announcement like this?
edit on 24-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
And so another batch arrived. Switched a relative over to a bigger mist, he is going to get the lava tube, but for now ego twist batteries, 1000 mAh. And if I were to recommend to any smoker, how to quit, don't waste money or time on the ones like real cigs, don't get fooled by the different kits out there, they ususally have cheap ego batteries. To be able to quit, and enjoy the experience, because I just love this now. This is a basic kit:

3 ergo twist type batteries, (the 3rd is a backup in case one of them malfunctions as we had happen, then it ruins the clearomizers), and you can last long enough for another order. get at least 2 sets of ucb plug ins for the ergo 510 thread and at least 2 wall plug ins, the two go together. That way if the battery recharger breaks you still have another. They're cheap. And get at least 3 clearomizers, so if one gets really burnt you're OK. There are many models. The CE5's are nice. We have those. There are mini nova's and also twins, big ones. These things last and are good. The CE5 types are cheap and you can replace the wick eventually.

These don't have burnt smell, you can twist the bottom of the battery and achieve lots of mist, yet avoid burnt taste, you can adjust it just right.

And you get tons of vapour and you don't feel the urge for a smoke, you don't want a smoke. Get lots of e liquid, roughly figure on a 30 ml lasting almost a week, so getting 4 of them is a good idea and re-ordering when you have 1 1/2 left. Or 5 and do so when you have 2 left. Get strong.

Its wonderful. If you absolutely must get a smoke, what I did initially was cut up a package. I had 2, and then put in papers, the tips and broke up the entire package in a ziplock baggie and barely touched it, because the this type of battery and e-smoke is really good. You don't want a smoke.

And I'm getting 2 more friends into this and also my family members, and our border, and he will be getting more interested. I'm just buying the stuff for my friends, my brother has a double income, he can just try ours. But my friends are more in tight spots so this would be a risk to them, in which case, I'll bite the bullet and help.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm a non smoker now since quitting in 1987 cold turkey.. I've never tried the e-cigs, but they sound like a good alternative to smoking.. I sometimes have a real one, maybe 1 ever few years or so..
I really am not sure how I do that, I've just never become addicted to anything for some reason..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
another good company working out of alberta , canada is
www.jugheads.co... Jugheads

they are really good guys and have some awesome flavors and really good pricing

they are a small company and only open at 7 pm mst time
odd policy but they only take enough orders to keep them busy for the day

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yeah , yeah ........... stop smoking , you`re getting cancer ......... use e-cigs and fill your lungs with water

edit on 26-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dean007

i think they are protecting there cash cow and they don't care about peoples health at all

Of course they are.

It's amazing how many people actually believe the governments want us to stop smoking.

People who believe words instead of actions.

As I've said before about this: If I sell you a bag of heroin and take your money, but I tell you it's bad for you and will kill you, why does that make me the good guy?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

It doesnt fill you lungs with water. When you try to quit using the little puffer thing from the drug store, its like a cigar end, and its the one I took into the hospital with me for major surgery a couple years ago. That doesnt hit your throat, and your tongue gets sore. And you need a real smoke.

This hits your throat, and you feel like you have a real smoke, not your lungs.

I know exactly where its hitting. If I put the mist volts up too high, like some prefer, it then hits the start of my bronchial and activates my asthma like any steam room does. My asthma activates with dust and moisture, not smoke. I used my inhalers only when I have a bad cold OR when a fire came close to town and they told everyone to stop watering. Well we watered, because the dust flying nearly killed me. Watering the lawn was life and death for me.

There is no moisture getting into my lungs, and when I got a good esmoke, I set exactly how much mist I get and where it lands. The one we first got did make me cough and cough in the morning as it hit my bronchial tubes. Not anymore.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not only can you switch to something that is not a major health risk, but imagine this: vaping e liquid that has vitamins in it. I just found one that has an ancient sleep aid remedy. Thats a whole new ballgame. Going from danger to enhancing health.

Now trying to find out what flavors you can add to make the mixtures less sweet. I think I'll have to get some coffee ones.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Long term use will cause more damage than smoking.

You are inhaling vapours that will eventually collect , filling your lungs with moisture . Fairly basic science .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join