It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
it is a conspiracy everyone in Canada thinks it is banned or illegal to have nicotine juice and its a complete farce

-it is not illegal in Canada
-it is not banned
-you cant be charged with a crime or fine
-you have every right as a Canadian to use nicotine
-it is not harmful
-it is 1/5 the cost of smoking or less

the only thing Canada has done since 2009 is put out a health advisory saying its unhealthy
that's it they haven't done any tests in 6 years none they refuse to acknowledge tests that have been done saying it is 99% better than smoking
and they use bully and fear tactics to scare vendors from caring real nicotine all because its such a cash cow for them and the tobacco industry its disgusting

most people think its illegal in canada and its not at all the government just keeps letting people believe it is and gives them a hard time based on nothing but an advisory warning much like how they tell us its not good to eat to much salt or eggs or bacon

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
it is a conspiracy everyone in Canada thinks it is banned or illegal to have nicotine juice and its a complete farce

-it is not illegal in Canada
-it is not banned
-you cant be charged with a crime or fine
-you have every right as a Canadian to use nicotine
-it is not harmful
-it is 1/5 the cost of smoking or less

the only thing Canada has done since 2009 is put out a health advisory saying its unhealthy
that's it they haven't done any tests in 6 years none they refuse to acknowledge tests that have been done saying it is 99% better than smoking
and they use bully and fear tactics to scare vendors from caring real nicotine all because its such a cash cow for them and the tobacco industry its disgusting

most people think its illegal in canada and its not at all the government just keeps letting people believe it is and gives them a hard time based on nothing but an advisory warning much like how they tell us its not good to eat to much salt or eggs or bacon

Then here's the question if nicotine juice is legal in Canada then are E-Cigs legal in Canada if not there seems to be some loop holes to at the very least try and jump through....
edit on 20-3-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... A little good about tobacco from this article.

Tobacco – Contains nicotine, and harman & norharman which are MAOIs. Smokers have been shown to have 30% lower MAO-A activity and 40% less MAO-B activity than non-smokers.[25] A meta-analysis of 41 double-blind, placebo-controlled studies concluded that nicotine or smoking had significant positive effects on fine motor, alerting attention-accuracy and response time (RT), orienting attention-RT, short-term episodic memory-accuracy, and working memory-RT.[26]

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
meanwhile any smokers reading this should really take a close look at ecigs they work well and can save life's
this coming from a person that used to think he could never quit smoking and now can see a light at the end of the cigarette tunnel

Ditto.

I'm down to maybe 1 or 2 stinkys every 48 hours from a pack a day. I've gone from $120 to $30 a month in
expenses and I don't stink anymore. Loving my Lava tube and iTaste.

They're coming after us in California too.
CASAA
Keep on vaping.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
honestly has government out grown its purpose and usefulness no joke
does anyone benefit in anyway from what all the worlds government is doing
have they outgrown there purpose they were needed when it was the wild west what the hell do they do for anyone now but companies and corporations

i think we all need an over haul who gave the governments this power over us all i never agreed to this

it all has to be rebuilt from the ground up there are all power hungry and out of control

why doesn't government just do nothing that's whats there good at atleast they wouldn't make things worse

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i sent a letter to my local politician i guess ill see what they write back

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think E-Cigs are just a new fad cuz they're allowed indoors

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i seriously doubt e-cigs will ever take over real cigs

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
not to mention the cigarette companies would find a way to stop the growth of ecigs

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
then again, it goes back to the whole indoors thing again

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
it will probably die off and become a novelty item soon though

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trolley

Do you work for phillip morris or something? LOL
there is an obvious push from tobacco and pharma to make ecigs illegal because of money.
Vaping has come a long way. I started with volcano magma and they were a pain. Now they have improved designs and there are 100's of manufactures of ecig parts and juice. It is a growing industry that they find as a threat. It isnt just a fad.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i don't think its just a fad either
ecigs work well there going to be around for quite a bit longer
theirs to many companies making them and advancing the technology

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've never tried ecigs at all. I've heard of them of course. And after reading members posts on here who have/are using them, I really want to give it a go

I'm gonna check them out - unless a member here can recommend any for me. Appreciated.

If it helps me kick the horrible habit I'll jump up and down waving me knickers in the air

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a good ecig to start with is the ego series and a ce4 clearomizer

you probably want 2 batteries so one can charge while you use one

they cost around 30- 40 dollars then you will need some nicotine juice 2 or 3 bottles 10 ml in size

a good place for more info is www.e-cigarette-forum.com...

theirs lots of lingo and new terms to use but try not to let it overwhelm you

no one regrets starting with an ego system

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have to disagree about the ego. It's true many people start with it and it doesn't disappoint them. However I recommend getting a variable voltage system. Those are by far the best. Also recommend a tank system to go with it. Just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
well variable voltage can jump you into the 70-100 dollar range that might be a little to much for starter
and a little to confusing
ultimately yes variable voltage is better but maybe as a second step
if money isnt a problem buy a provari 160.00

everyone loves those

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah VV price can be bit higher when you count that you need the batteries, charger etc. Ability to use normal 18650 or such batteries however is imho absolutely essential. No need to throw the whole battery away just recycle the old ones and buy new ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I bought an ego twist battery for my Mrs last month. It's a vv battery that goes up to about 4.8 V She loves it. 20 quid for UK buyers from simply eliquid. Dunno about the us but should be comparable over there.

I'm sticking with my 510 cigar a while longer as it suits me just fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join