It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig Conspiracy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
E-cigs are here to stay. So many smokers want to give up & have very few viable options. The E-cig seems to be working for many smokers (including me). Unless you smoke ciggs you'll never understand smoking. Because of the E-cigg we may finally see the cigg companies start making ciggs that are less harmful. They can do it but haven't, maybe they're in bed with big pharma that why.
For the above poster to say a dive master is gay is very immature. Might be better for you to stay on FB where people tolerate such comment.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Aquaman --] Dry , and secondary drowning ...... its not wise to breathe in water.

Still... breathing these vapours will lead to long term damage - give it a decade or so and you'll see .

Why are you obsessed with 12 year olds and school ?

edit on 31-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dean007

Dean; Can you recommend any others places in Canada that sell these product besides Jugheads? Unfortunately for me they will be closed until Sept. 7 2013 and I would like to try this a soon as possible. Like most others who smoke, I have tried everything on the market with not much long term success. I am living in Calgary so sources in BC would also work as well. Thanks for the post.Mipher.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've kind of finetuned it so works better for me, as its actually hard for me to mist with asthma. And the really sweet tastes turn my stomach if done too long, not sure if its allergies, because my sinus's just start acting up. You'd think smoking would do all of this, but for some reason it doesnt with me, just causes pains in arteries.

I have the ergo twist, stronger mister battery, bigger clearomizers, in a cup with the Bud, lower battery, small little clearomizer, less intense more neutral taste and smaller amount of mist. It is far less likely to reach my bronchial tubes and far less sweet tasting. But if there is a drop in amount needed to stave off buying cigarettes I use the stronger mist one, and it seems to solve the problem Recommend neutral things like strong coffee and tobacco flavor with just a bit of others to spruce it up.

I want to treat this as a form of quitting smoking slowly over time, not just switching to being a long term vaper. But its a very merciful concept.

While misting tell yourself with happy sense of freedom "I am a non smoker!"
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree the coffee flavor seems to work the best for me. I sometime mix apple with it and it tastes better.

The trick for me was switching to ultra-light 100s then going back and forth from vapor to smoke until I simply ran out of smokes one day and stuck to the vap. It was hard for the first week now I rarely think about a real cig.

One thing is my appetite increased 3 fold so I started eating healthier and exercising more.

It has been two weeks now and my appetite is starting to return to normal but since my lungs feel healthier I have started to really enjoy exercising. I did a 12 mile bike ride the other day and it feels great. I think the fact that I have been concentrating on changing my diet exercise and not smoking has helped to keep me from straying back to cigs.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Only one problem with these E-cigs, I HATE when people think its Ok to go around public places puffing on these, while its still just vapor, It does contains nicotine in that vapor. So its really not good for others around you to have to smell the crappy vapor, and breathe in the nicotine. I've seen people puffing on these in the mall, around children, what the hell kind of message does that send. If your going to quit, then do it Cold turkey, I did that when I quit, a few days of with bad urges, but if you wnt it bad enough, you'll suceed.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

The thing I hate about comments like this is the sheer ignorance contained in them. The amount of nicotine in the vapor, if even measurable at all, is so negligible that if you're not directly blowing the mist into someones face, there's zero chance of anyone inhaling any. If that were to happen, breathing vapor directly into someone's face, there's more danger from the bacteria in the person's breath/mouth itself than from any nicotine that might be there. Yet, everyone keeps on breathing all up in public air anyway. The nerve. LOL And never mind all that dust that's constantly floating all around your air, wherever you are, made up of who knows what, like animal/people dander, skin cells, microscopic bugs--the disgusting list can go on and on.

And then you have contaminants from vehicle exhaust/smog, air fresheners, spray cleaners, personal hair-care products, candles, fire places, perfumes and deodorants, cooking/grilling and who knows what else.

The contaminants in your air are already so high that the effects of anything caused from ecigs is moot. Nada. Nil. None. Zero. Zilch.

Really, this type of argument against ecigs is just silly.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
here are some more canadian stores as requested

VancityVapor.com VancityVapor is a online and retail store located in Vancouver, British Columbia. They carry the brand " Divine Fog" which is made in British Columbia . VancityVapor ship Canada Wide

Jugheads.co Jugheads is a online store for Eliquid. They are the actual manufacture of the e liquid but they also serve as a retailer for their own product. They are located just outside of Calgary, Alberta and ship Canada Wide. They have a vast selection of ejuices.

GentlemensReserve.com Gentlemens Reserve is a Vancouver Based eliquid Manufacture. They carry their own house brand of eliquid. Special attention is paid to offering delicious flavors with the most stringent quality control measures of any vendor in Canada. To ensure proper quality control is kept during the manufacturing process finished bottles are periodically submitted for chemical analysis contracted to an independent laboratory which specializes in quality control.

Flavourcrafters.biz Flavour Crafters is a Canadian company which was officially founded in the summer of 2011 who is the manufacture as well as a vendor. They do online shipping from their website Canada wide.

MapleLeafVapes.com Maple Leaf Vapes is a Canadian Company and opened in January of 2012(according to their twitter). They provide a pretty extensive collection of juices to buy from.

MadVapers.com Vapers is a Canadian owned and operated company. Carries Halo e-liquid which is a high quality USA made juice.

StinkyCanuck.com Making your daily vaping experience as enjoyable and as simple as possible is our ultimate goal, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. (Honey i'm home flavor is supposed to be great i hear)

Juicyejuice.com All Juicy eJuice follows a custom Canadian recipe using a mixture of both PG and VG as our base liquids to deliver the smoothest and most flavorful vapor sensation available. Juicy e Juice is handmade in Canada using only premium ingredients and delicious flavorings to create this highest quality premium e-Liquid.

Canadian Electronics Vapor They have a online website to do online orders as well a physical location in Victoria BC. They carry many different brands of eliquid such as Stinky Canuck, CEV, Juicy Clear, Major Vapes, Styling Puffers, Flavour Crafters, Maple Leaf Vapes.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dean007

Dean; Thank you so much for this information and the considerable time and effort that you put in when replying to my question. I have just recently learned of this and got kind of mind boggled on the web looking around for some good shops to purchase from. It is great to have some personal recommendations from someone who actually uses this. Not to mention you seem to know way more than I do about it. I also think I will take your recommendation on what to get for a starter kit. Again, Thank you so much!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I stopped burning and inhaling cancer sticks the first day i started vaping.
Since then i never touched a regular cigarette again!
Was a heavy self rolled smoker before. Around 40 a day.
Years ago i started with rolling because i could not smoke filters anymore.
These filter cigs are the worst! Coughing every morning for over an hour. Near to puke.

Then with the self rolling it went better but it was getting more and more.
This natural Tobacco self rolled really tasted great to me. I was addicted.
More a hobby then an addiction. I also smoked to much out of sheer boredom.

I had to stop!!
E-Cigarettes saved me

Now i consider myself an Electronic Vaping Pro

This is my new hobby

And boy i feel so much better after almost 2 Years without any cancer smoke!!

Picture from some of my hardware.
There are much more

Think i could start a shop lol.

S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
E cigs are okay to smoke.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
they sure are okay to smoke probably the safest thing that has ever been smoked on earth

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join