It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria accuses rebels of using chemical weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why cant Russia China and India send in a peace keeping force with teeth. We know we cant trust the west. Look at Iraq. The truth is coming out now in Britan. Regarding Iraq.
One thing is for sure. Those poor civilions dont deserve what they have been through.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Attempts through the UN for a cease-fire in Syra,and truce have been blocked on condition that Assad be removed from power,a trasitional government has formed and ligitimized
Which only goes to prove overt outside forces are actively overthrowing the Syrian govt,still think this is a civil war?

edit on 19-3-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

"Peace-keeping force"?

I don't think "peace" and "force" should be used in the same sentence. But that's just me.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
just on dutch MSM...
NATO preparing for action agains Syria...
www.nu.nl...
guess the gas attack was an 3'th party valse flag...
how conveniant ..and perfect timing .... couse cypres will reject the monotairy aid...bringing the eurozone on the edge of existance.....
to the warlords

the Russians just offered a bailout deal to Cyprus which involves rights to their off shore oil/resources....and which would be good cover for a fair sized millitary presence...maybe a port to work from...etc
greece.greekreporter.com...
edit on 19-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmmm, you mean the AlCIA-duh "rebels" the US supports?

Couldn't possibly be true....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Looks like the race for "foreign occupation" is geared-up another a notch and is fast catching on...

I thought this comment from your link was more reflective of the situation the country of Cyprus is in at the moment...

An entire country sold to the banks and then.......to the Russian mafia. Wonderful news.

And Syria, it's seems Israel and the US are also up a notch with their usual propaganda and blackmailing?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Question is,will NATO and friends come trumpeting in to defend the people of Syria from chemical weapon attacks from there FSA? my guess is...umm..no

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Question is,will NATO and friends come trumpeting in to defend the people of Syria from chemical weapon attacks from there FSA? my guess is...,,,umm..no

Actually, I think this may be sort of a win-win situation for NATO.

It's either Assad and the Syrian Army who did it, therefore, invade. Or, the rebels did it, and NATO must intervene b/c he has lost control to the point that civilians are now (allegedly) being gassed(or whatever).

Yeah?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Well chemical weapons were used in Syria and it has been publically stated that this would be a redline by western powers,it didn't nessesarily state from whom,so you may be right,however there has to be concensus in the UN before NATO and allied states can legally intervene,a hurdle that has stopped them so many times before

imo i dont think western powers expected the Syria campaign to drag on this long and really need it as a spring-board to action in Iran,it is my belief Syria will have to fall before any action in Iran will take place but with support from Russia,Iran,the PKK and now Iraq,it may be a case now of pulling out the ace card,in this case chemical weapons as an excuse to intervene.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Why cant Russia China and India send in a peace keeping force with teeth. We know we cant trust the west. Look at Iraq. The truth is coming out now in Britan. Regarding Iraq.
One thing is for sure. Those poor civilions dont deserve what they have been through.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. 134,000 civilian casualties is beyond any acceptable "collateral damage", its more like a massacre. And I bet those numbers are small compared to the real numbers.

reply to post by neo96

The fact that they were not wearing full chem gear makes me believe it was done underground and not at a military facility, where the individuals would be completely protected.

Also, household cleaning products can make chemicals that would be just as deadly for warfare. All you need is the internet and the supplies.

I stopped believing what the White House or western intelligence says about anything. They have lied way to much and tried to cover up even more. If they said it was the weekend, I'd double check first. If they that they are smart, I'd die laughing. They lost a ton of credibility.

I'm not saying I believe in Assad's tv stations, but I can connect the dots and have seen this play out way to many times with way to many of our (U.S.) troops dying so someone can open a bank or oil company in another country.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Originally posted by all2human
Question is,will NATO and friends come trumpeting in to defend the people of Syria from chemical weapon attacks from there FSA? my guess is...,,,umm..no

Actually, I think this may be sort of a win-win situation for NATO.

It's either Assad and the Syrian Army who did it, therefore, invade. Or, the rebels did it, and NATO must intervene b/c he has lost control to the point that civilians are now (allegedly) being gassed(or whatever).

Yeah?

So much for a win-win. Syria claims the rebels have used a chemical weapon, well Anderson Cooper and all that ilk at CNN are pitching the story that it was Syria that used the chemical weapons, and their spinning it to look like its absolutely true backed with a bunch of proof just like Iraq. The debate now? The lines been crossed, why can't we start bombing?????

I knew our American propaganda was bad, but jesus man, this makes me nauseous.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Regrettably I am unable to find a source for the audio propaganda spread by loud speaker on low flying planes but there were several reports of this during the conflict that I saw with my own eyes, including from some MSM outlets. I will search more and update if I find more sources.

You are confusing radio broadcasts from the likes of Command Solo EC-130s.

www.soc.mil...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
This not good news at all...so the rebels have access to chemical weapons already???

Oh no, world war 3 seems so imminent...

Welcome to a new course here on ATS: False Flag Operations 101

Do they think we are all stupid?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Could it have been a tragic mix-up on the part of the Syrian insurgents? The Syrians are asking for the UN to send a team to investigate. Insurgents in Iraq had been found to be using Chemical Munitions that had been looted from old Iraqi legacy stocks. The assessment was that the Iraqi insurgents were using some of these chemical shells that had no markings thinking that they were conventional. The insurgents in Iraq were using these shells as IEDs.

With the large numbers of Syrian insurgents fighting in Irad did some of these chemical shells and rockets cross the border? Both UNMOVIC and the Iraq Survey Group came to the same conclusion that unknown numbers of the old legacy chemical weapons remained unaccounted for. This included 122mm SAKR-18 Artillery Rockets. Obviously after this considerable time the chemicals would be severely degraded, but could it be enough to produce a reaction and mix if fired from an artillery piece?

Historical context: Iraq purchased thousands of empty 155mm artillery rounds designed to disseminate smoke chemicals. The original markings were generally painted over and the munitions filled with CW agent mustard. Over 10,000 of these rounds were destroyed under UN supervision, but they have not all been accounted for.

Beginning in May 2004, ISG recovered a series of chemical weapons from Coalition military units and other sources. A total of 53 munitions have been recovered, all of which appear to have been part of pre-1991 Gulf war stocks based on their physical condition and residual components. The most interesting discovery has been a 152mm binary Sarin artillery projectile—containing a 40 percent concentration of Sarin—which insurgents attempted to use as an Improvised Explosive Device (IED).

The existence of this binary weapon not only raises questions about the number of viable chemical weapons remaining in Iraq and raises the possibility that a larger number of binary, long-lasting chemical weapons still exist.

May 04: 2004 155mm Chemical Munitions Used as an Improvised Explosive Device
16 May 2004: 152mm Binary Chemical Improvised Explosive Device

A military team interrupted a group of Iraqi individuals attempting to bury multiple projectiles at a location near Canal Road in Baghdad (see figure 4). The individuals fled the site when fired upon, and the military team captured multiple artillery rounds and other weapons at the site. ISG’s field labs tested the recovered 155mm rounds and found some trace amounts of sulfur mustard and sulfur mustard degradation products in a few of the rounds. Technical experts found that each round contained a ruptured burster tube—inconsistent with UN destruction practices—suggesting that either Iraq unilaterally destroyed the rounds or looters attempted to drain residual agent from them (see figure 5).

Historical context: Iraq declared in its 1996 Full, Final, and Complete Declaration (FFCD) that it produced 68,000 155mm sulfur mustard-filled rounds between 1981 and 1990. Of those produced, Iraq has not been able to account for the location or destruction of 550 155 mm shells. The bulk of 155mm destruction occurred between 1993 and 1994 and many of the log entries show that the mustard was partly polymerized, which is consistent with our findings in the recent sulfur mustard rounds

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.globalsecurity.org...

UNMOVIC up until they were sent packing by Saddam were still finding and destroying old legacy stocks of WMD. How many of these weapons were looted and ended up in the hands of insurgents?

25 February 2003 -- The destruction of mustard and 155mm artillery shells used for mustard gas at the Al Muthana site will resume tomorrow. The destruction process was temporarily halted due to technical problems. When the work was halted, about one-third of 50 liters of mustard had been destroyed. If everything goes well, the destruction work will be completed in four to five days

www.iaea.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside western supported Al-qaida/FSA crazies having WMD
edit on 20-3-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

imho siryan rebels will loose. chemical weapons is the last argument) they have nothing to push. that's all-in

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A man in a green surgical mask, who said he had been helping to evacuate the casualties, said: "It was like a powder, and anyone who breathed it in fell to the ground."

"PINK SMOKE"

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We're discussing this topic on ATS Live! tonight!

There are more details on the show in the link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Text Worries me how if America intervene because Syria are close with Russia they will side with Syria and then North Korea and China kiss Russia's ass so it could massively escalate!! :'O

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
A man in a green surgical mask, who said he had been helping to evacuate the casualties, said: "It was like a powder, and anyone who breathed it in fell to the ground."

"PINK SMOKE"

www.reuters.com...

From that link...

A Reuters photographer said victims he had visited in Aleppo hospitals were suffering breathing problems and that people had said they could smell chlorine after the attack.

"SMELLED CHLORINE"

Information Minister Omran al-Zoabi said rebels fired "a rocket containing poison gases" at the town of Khan al-Assal, southwest of Aleppo, from the city's southeastern district of Nairab, part of which is rebel-held.

"The substance in the rocket causes unconsciousness, then convulsions, then death," the minister said.

Exact symptoms of chlorine gas poisoning. Rail cars filled with the stuff derail in the US from time to time and its always fun.

Remember the animal cruelty video with the rabbits? The FSA video showed two rabbits in a cage suffer and die from a ground hugging fog that killed them the same way. In the video bottles of chemicals are displayed with the Turkish chemical label Tekkim. Guess what? They are learning to produce and use the stuff.

One attack, by one rocket or bomb whatever was not carried out by the Syrian government. Thats the "Big Red Line", right? They are trying to prevent that from happening. On the other hand the FSA in Allepo (where the attack took place) are busying themselves with imaginative new ways to murder civilians in order to make this ongoing crisis more brutal so as to hopefully illicit intervention on the part of NATO and Allies.

That Reuters article is full of s***.

There have been no previous reports of chemical weapons in the hands of insurgents.

Really?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join