It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

www.youtube.com...

This is totally something a con artist or a politician would do. So the pleiadians expose the NWO to glorify themselves? Someone tell me the new age movement isn't brainwashing people to follow these Snake owls?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

the other thing I don't get....

why do these supposed aliens always call themselves what we would call them, from out point of view on earth ?

For example these pleiadians, wouldn't they call themselves something completely different? I doubt our name for their star / solar system is the same one we would use...

Or the other way around - in an intergalactic community we might refer to ourselves as the Terrans.....yes people from the solar system of blasdfhhhhf might call us grobledanks after their name for our system - yes if we visited them or contacted them for the first time we would not know that
edit on 28-3-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

They actually do have their own names, but i believe that in the passed the very distant passed when they played part as messengers we had some knowledge on them from what they have told us.

In my memories of atlantis they were always a creepy bunch. Much armor was worn in the days of old. There was much going on, Its was not until they bred with woman and made nephlem that things started getting out of hand. So Orion cast aside lucifers dinosaurs plaguing them with a disease that changed an important protein during development. Pacifying them of their reptillian features they became birds. And the serpends were made to walk on there bellys as punshment, to always lick the dirt.

This pissed off the pleiadians because they loved their dinosaur abominations. So they came infected us with aids or something similar. This is all in the nazka lines btw.

Anyways they infected us which removed some of our genes coincidentally as did the dinosaurs. War was pretty much breaking out on every facit in Mu so Yahweh did what any scientist would do when their experiment goes out of control. They dump it in water. Lol. So the giants were destroyed. The lizard, turned into harmless feathers. But since then the pelaides have vowed to get us with a shaking fist for killing their toys. I could care less, their wings can burn in their hell they created for us. Hell give me the armor and the sword and il do it myself lol. Chicken wings are possibly the most delicious meat when its served with a side of justice and retribution.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

why do these supposed aliens always call themselves what we would call them, from out point of view on earth ?

For example these pleiadians, wouldn't they call themselves something completely different? I doubt our name for their star / solar system is the same one we would use...

Or the other way around - in an intergalactic community we might refer to ourselves as the Terrans.....yes people from the solar system of blasdfhhhhf might call us grobledanks after their name for our system - yes if we visited them or contacted them for the first time we would not know that

Better yet:

WHICH star? The Pleiades is a cluster of stars (very, very YOUNG stars that were not even around when our dinos were).

WHICH one are they from?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Better yet:

WHICH star? The Pleiades is a cluster of stars (very, very YOUNG stars that were not even around when our dinos were).

WHICH one are they from?

It is said that each planet is controlled by a demon lord. There are 7 in total with the prime evil sitting in the middle.

So all of them are. They have a massive population. You can tell because of all the cigar shaped UFOs and scout ufos they have surrounding the planet.

They are not exactly masters of genetics, but they are fairly good at it. They have created the greys from their dna and some other being maybe a syrian.

Anyways they the pleiadians are the true reptillians, As all birds are reptiles. Tho it was quite a clever joke they played on us. Preaching about reptillians being evil... how they speak the truth. Yet they speak not of themselves because they are *shapeshifted* into another form that you would not even guess was a serpent.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This has to be the best gobbledegook I've read in a while. Reminds me of the kid that was pretending to be an alien and posters were fawning all over his wacky comments. Oh sure there are demons. These demons are lords controlling planets.

How about this approach for another less than intelligent situation. Planets including Earth are beacons built by aliens to bait in other aliens for slaughter. The Russian meteor was actually a slave transport vessel that was shot out of orbit by the North Koreans who mistook the craft as a US sponsored invasion. This incident has led the greys to form a coalition that will cover the surface of the Earth in galactic "tattoos" that will span the globe causing mega-tectonic activity that will obliterate all life on the planet and spell out "warning" in nadsat, the language of the universe.

It's all true because I read it on the internet.

Seriously, it is easy to write this sort of gibberish. Where is there any any evidence that any of the claims made in this thread have any chance of being somewhat connected to reality?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm not reading the whole thread to find out, I'm just curious. Did the apocalypse happen on the 21st? Truth is I don't get out of the house much and wouldn't really have noticed if it did.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No Heff, it got postponed to the 31st. Couple more days to wait.! Of course it got postponed due to the fact that nothing happened on the 21st. You didn't miss much.

P

edit on 28/3/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i want
my money

BACK

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
we survive again lol

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Can we all agree on a date? Seems like that every time the date of the ultimate doom approaches, it comes and goes and then gets moved back further and further. Then massive debate on the next big bad date.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Can we all agree on a date? Seems like that every time the date of the ultimate doom approaches, it comes and goes and then gets moved back further and further. Then massive debate on the next big bad date.

yeah it seems dating the end of the world can be difficult at best and if you're right who's will congratulate you?

on a side note and not to add any relevance to this prediction, there is a real possibility of some thing happening real soon over at the Canary Islands, they are very active and showing signs of a possible eruption in the near future.

a large eruption there could theoretically cause 3 days of darkness and one hell of a tsunami.

in case anyone was wondering if there was anything going on that could coincide with this threads predictions, not that i see it happening, it still is a real threat.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

I take the perspective of if they wanted to invade, they could and would have done it by now. I see other species as being aware, as many of us are now becoming, of what we are, which is to say ideas of the intelligent infinite that we call God. We are all the same thing. I'm not saying there aren't warrior races out there, living in duality as we are. I look at it like this.. I can't know any one race/culture/species is "good/bad" because I've never met one. At least not a physical one. Why can't we make our own judgment based on reasoning and experience? I'm supposed to take the word of folks telling me to be afraid of whats coming with no personal experience to validate it with? I should worry because people in times long past witnessed things they could not describe? And even If a an accurate description made it through the ages in tact, it was decided to be referred to as being "metaphorical".

Simply put, I see what the purpose of your posts were now. I will however stick with my gut that tells me that "ET" is not going to destroy us. They are our brothers and sisters in the universe.

There is more than 1 ET.
The bad ones aren't here anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

I take the perspective of if they wanted to invade, they could and would have done it by now. I see other species as being aware, as many of us are now becoming, of what we are, which is to say ideas of the intelligent infinite that we call God. We are all the same thing. I'm not saying there aren't warrior races out there, living in duality as we are. I look at it like this.. I can't know any one race/culture/species is "good/bad" because I've never met one. At least not a physical one. Why can't we make our own judgment based on reasoning and experience? I'm supposed to take the word of folks telling me to be afraid of whats coming with no personal experience to validate it with? I should worry because people in times long past witnessed things they could not describe? And even If a an accurate description made it through the ages in tact, it was decided to be referred to as being "metaphorical".

Simply put, I see what the purpose of your posts were now. I will however stick with my gut that tells me that "ET" is not going to destroy us. They are our brothers and sisters in the universe.

There is more than 1 ET.
The bad ones aren't here anymore.

lol right.

And this video shows you some reports of the cigar shaped UFO belong to these Owls.

I had a nightmare, a vision a couple years ago. Bout these guys landing their ships upright and doing some sort of psychic message from the towers saying everyone is gunna die unless they go with them. But the aliens were lying and only snatching up the kids and leave everyone else. There are hundreds of pods on 1 single ship. And according to the galatic federation, they have a fleet of a million of these awaiting signal from their leader Ashtar. Which is not far off from Ashtaroth the demon warned about in the bible.

There are 9 *accended masters* but 7 demon lords which control each planet in the pleiades. With the prime evil *the christ* sitting in the middle.

I had previous dreams of first contact, and during first contact. They blew up some huge asteroid that was heading here ( they send the asteroid here themselves and blew it up to decieve us) then they just sat in some major citys clouds. Completely visable. People were freaking out and so was the gov. The gov didint know what to do, no one fired on them and they sat there for several months. Before they left. And would quickly return with a fleet of a million cigar shaped UFOs that are actually TOWERS.

The demon lord Baal is also part of the 7 demon lords. This is stuff you can research and see foryourself that these leaders of the pleiades are in fact DEMON LORDS.

Please take the time to watch this video. I tried to explain to people that these owls were born of Yahweh right. And Yahweh is the master of genetics in this galaxy. The Owls or feathered serpents are THEE only enemy of earth.

They create many hybrids, So those many speices you see and hear about are them. Its possible that randoms from other galaxies come to visit earth. Perhaps on the other side of the galaxy? Either way.
The alien species that exist are not exactly as varried as you all might think.

The nephlem themselves were created by the owl people mating with humans. Creating abominations. Which is exactly what Orion is against. But these feathered serpents don't care. We can obviously see the higharchy they have created. Slave, soldiers, and scholars Pretty much are species that consiste of the demons. And there can be verity as the genetic experiments have never stopped.

Knowing all this, Is there honestly that many species around seperate from this one investigating earth? Its highly unlikely considering this is a battle feild for dark energy beings and Flesh and light beings...

Yeah. The universe is Fudged up.
they have never left. but the bulk of their fleet will be here soon.
edit on 29-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

IM serious.

If we are speaking from experience here, I have seen jehova face to face okay. I know what they are and i have dug deep into research. There is a specific reason why the bible would clearly state in the times of armagedon there will be a great ignorance amongst the masses and the word of god will fall on deaf ears. In simple terms, People wont be worshiping him properly or at all.

Now consider the millions of people who pray to god everyday? How can such a prediction be true, if there are so many firce believers?

The answer is they are warshiping a bullcalf, a false idol. We know that we should return to nature and the mother of earth. Do you know what that even means? The mother of earth was Yahweh. And the nature personified is the wolf and the panther. As they are technically native Gods (natives include mayan aztec and upper north american aboringinals.

If you need a little more convincing about my shapeshifting gods Being yahweh. Lets look at a story with great similarities to christ that is thousands of years old.

I actually live in this town currently and is the Local Creation myth. Take into account the 3 kings or 3 men. Signifying Orion

en.wikipedia.org...

Transformers

Black dogs and panthers.

A central part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh history in their oral culture is the stories of supernatural deities often called The Transformers. These Transformers, were three brothers, sent by the Creator or keke7nex siyam. These three beings had supernatural powers, often using them to "transform" individuals into creatures, stone figures, or other supernatural event.

The First One

In a story told by Dominic Charlie in 1965, he related about the first origins of his people.[2] Their very first ancestor was a man named X̱i7lánexw , translated as The First One. He was born in a village near Squamish, British Columbia. X̱i7lánexw did not know that his wife was with child, but he knew that someone or something was coming. He knew of something coming because of a bird that goes ahead of three supernatural men. These three men, called the Transformers, told the Rave, "You go tell everybody we are coming." The first man understand the bird and he responded by getting ready with his canoe. Near the mouth of the Cheakamus River, is a small mountain, and a little bay that fit his canoe. He tied his canoe here and took out his pole, a long shaft used to pull along the river. He put moss around the pole, then placed the pole down. So when the fish touch the pole, their slime was wiped on the moss. He knew that the Transformers were coming further down river. He grabbed the pole and waited for a fish to touch it, then would pull out the pole and see where the salmon touched. He took the slime and put it in a wooden plate and put his pole down again. Then he heard the three brothers coming.

The Transformer brothers also knew where he was, but he didn't look and just held his pole steady. The brothers came and landed on the side of the canoe. They asked the man, "What are you doing?" He responded, "Oh, you are my grandchildren. Oh this here, this is my food that I am going to feed you with." He tells the three men, "I have a house right here, right there in that little bay. You bring your canoe over and come up ashore." He pulled up his pole and had a lot of the moss ready. In the house, he had a big fire ready and a mountain of rock underneath, already hot. He took some sticks and grabbed the hot rocks and put them in a bowl that was filled with water. When the rocks were dropped in, the water began to boil. He took the boiling water and placed the moss inside and then made soup. The tells the men to have a seat on his bench with his big hyu7kem plate. This was the first hyu7kem plate made because he knew these men were coming. It made this plate really fancy, and fed them with three Mountain Goat horn spoons. The three men ate the moss.

His wife was always rolling around in pain, and X̱i7lánexw says to the men, whom he called his grandchildren, "I don't know what is wrong with my wife grandchildren. The lead man knew what was wrong, for he was the great Transformer. He knows she is going to have a baby. He tells his two other brothers, "You fellows go across and get that tree bark, those green trees over there." He scraped off the bark and then asked X̱i7lánexw if he had a bowl plate and told him to put three rocks in to boil the water. They took the bark of the willow tree, then gave it to the woman to drink. The lead brother told his younger brothers, "You better take your grandfather outside", which they did while the oldest brother stayed with X̱i7lánexw 's wife. Not long after, they heard a baby's cry. He fixed the baby up and taught the woman how to take care of it, and told him about the medicine. He told the man that when he came him, that he had a baby boy. The first baby was a boy, and the next a girl. These two grew up together and married each other. The next baby was a girl, then a boy, and these did the same. This is where all the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh came from.

The Two-Headed Serpent and the Serpent Slayer

In the valley along the Squamish River, there was a large two-headed serpent called Sínulhḵay̓ which terrorized the people, eating them and making a loud screeching noise.[8][9] In the village of Stá7mes, a young man named Xwechtáal had recently become married and was enjoying the days after the big feast, when his father told him, "You must go kill that serpent." Xwechtáal protested that he had only recently been married, and wanted to enjoy his time with his new wife, start a family, and live his life. He told his father he would not go. The next morning, his father came to his bed and threw glacier cold water on him, waking him up. He told his son again, "You will go kill that two-headed serpent" and this time, Xwechtáal agreed. He told his wife he would only be gone four days, and that she should wait for him until his return.

Following the tracks of Sínulhḵay̓, Xwechtáal could not follow its trail directly because of the power and energy emitted by the serpent wherever it slithered. Seeing where the trail lead, he came to the rock face of the Stawamus Chief Mountain. Xwechtáal saw the serpent's path as it went straight up the face of the cliff, leaving a black line of destruction. The man continued through the mountain pass, following the serpent from lake to lake, and creek to creek. While following the serpent, Xwechtáal would train spiritually by taking morning baths in the creeks, lakes and rivers to cleanse himself and become stronger. Day by day, he would sacrifice more of himself, eating a bit less, and sleeping with less blankets and clothes. All of this was part of his training to kill the serpent.

Finally, he followed the serpent to lake in the mountains. He watched and saw that, while one of the serpents two heads would be awake during daylight, the other would sleep. Then during night, they would switch and the other would stay awake. Training and sacrificing more, Xwechtáal prayed for the answer to defeat the dreaded two-headed serpent. Then one night he had a vision.

In his vision, a woman came to him and told him, "You will make four sharp spears, two for each head, and apply pitch to each spear. You will make a raft and go across the lake. You will spear one head with two of the spears, as that one falls, the other will awake and you must quickly raft across the lake and spear the other head with the two remaining spears. That is how you will kill the serpent."

When he woke up, Xwechtáal followed the instructions and made the spears and the raft. He moved the raft out onto the lake and paddled across with his spears. Grabbing two spears, he attacked the daytime head. As the head began to die and fall, the opposite head woke from its slumber, angry and distressed. Quickly paddling across to the other head, he speared this head with one spear. Then the serpent dove underwater towards a tunnel deep in the lake to escape, but Xwechtáal took the last spear and nailed the serpent head before he got away.

When the serpent fled, part of its body made it into the underwater tunnel. It blocked the passage, and the water began to rise. Xwechtáal passed out, and when he awoke, he was on top of a mountain and the water was everywhere. He waited until the water receded, then climbed down the mountain. Following the mountain to the lake, the found the old corpse of the serpent, but it was just bones. Xwechtáal then took one of the vertebrae of the serpent and acquired magical supernatural powers with it.

On his journey back home, Xwechtáal encountered some mountain goats. He waved his serpent-bone one way and said magical words. As he did this, the mountain goats all fell dead. Cleaning and skinning what he needed, the fed himself and gathered the skins. He then took the bone and waved it the other way, reviving the dead mountain goats and bringing them back to life.

Xwechtáal continued on his journey until he hit a village on the furthest part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territory. As he approached, the people came to see who the man was. The people watched as used his magical powers again, killing all the villagers. He then revived them like had done before, bringing them back to life. Seeing his magical powers and abilities, they welcomed him. The siyam or leader of the village then gave Xwechtáal his daughter as a wife.

He continued on, encountering village after village, doing as he had done before and he was given a wife every time. Xwechtáal received wives from all the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh until he finally returned home to Stá7mes. Just as before, the village came forward and watched as he used his magical powers. This time was different. Xwechtáal had noticed that his first wife, from before he left on his journey, had remarried. He also realized he was not gone four days like he expected, but 10 years had passed. Instead of reviving the entire village, he left his ex-wife and her husband dead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we can see here, Even in my small town off the coast of BC. We have similar legends. I Wonder why

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.wisdomportal.com...

Panther Mythology

Panther: Christian: The panther was said to save people from the dragon or Evil One. As supposed to have sweet breath, it typified the sweet influence of Christ.

reface: After writing the poem "First Poem in Paris" about Rilke's "The Panther" (1902) and the film Cat People (1942), I began reading more about Rilke's time in Paris with Rodin and the influence of the sculptor on his poetry. I also consulted books and the web on the symbolism and the mythology of the panther. Here are my notes on this creature in myth as well as in the Bible and Dante's Inferno. While the image of the panther strikes fear as a ferocious beast, it is interesting that many positive symbolisms are associated with the panther. During Medieval times, the panther typifies Christ, who stays in the cave for three days, emerging from the darkness with a sweet breath. The ancient Greeks believed the panther was one of the favored mounts of the god Dionysus. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Pepi pass through the ceiling of heaven with his panther skin upon him. Thus the panther signifies the overcoming of the lower earthly desires. The Native Americans regard the panther as the Protector of the universe. It is interesting that Rilke selected this powerful totem, the panther at the Paris Zoo, for his object of contemplation.

Heraldic: The panther is usually incensed and signifies fiercesness; fury; impetuosity; remorselessness.

Panther: The panther (or leopard) was a totemic symbol of Dionysis, whose priests wore panther-skins. Its name in Greek meant "All-beast" referring to the god as "the All" which was also another beast version of divinity, Pan. Panthers were much admired in Rome, and were imported from Africa for public displays and games in the arena.

This is why the Panther sits hidden in the Mayan calander!!!!

Panther Skin: A symbol signifying the overcoming of the lower desires. "The iron which is the ceiling of heaven opens itself before Pepi, and he passes through it with his panther skin upon him, and his staff and whip in his hand." — E.A. Wallis Budge, Book of the Dead, Vol. I, p. lxiii. The higher mind, which is the firmament below the buddhic plane, is receptive of the consciousness of the purified soul which has overcome the desires, and actively aspires to that which is above.

Panther: Legendary Creature

A Panther is a creature out of ancient myth that resembles a big cat with a multicoloured hide. Under medieval belief after feasting the panther will sleep in a cave for a total of three days. After this period ends, the panther roars, in the process emiting a sweet smelling odour. This odour draws in any creatures who smell it (the dragon being the only creature immune) and the cycle begins again. The ancient Greeks believed the panther was one of the favored mounts of the god Dionysus. Other names for this creature are pantera, pantere, and love cervere. In Germany, the panther is often depicted in heraldry as a creature with four horns, cow's ears and a fiery red tongue. The coat-of-arms of the city of Cres, Croatia shows a panther with a fiery tongue. This form is known as the Panther Incensed with flames coming from its mouth and ears, representing the panther's sweet odour. This form was most notably used by King Henry VI as his badge and by other members of the House of Lancaster. The Heraldry from Raglan Castle, England featuring an example of a non-feline panther is shown at left. - continued
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone. Should be paying attention to what this has to say. Very intently. I am trying to help you guys out okay.

I sware on my soul all of this dawned on me a couple weeks ago. My experiences with the shapeshifting panthers. Now what does this have to relate to Yahweh and the 3 days of darkness? I will show you.
As my gods have shown me what is to come i have shown you what is to come. With these feathered serpents. They come for our children, The god Jah-bu-lon Will Reap the blood and harvest the fruits of the tree of begining. This must never happen. Do not walk to these serpents. DO not trust these * angels* For the darkness of nature is all that can save us.

Continued --
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panther as a Totem
The panther is a very powerful and ancient totem. It is generally associated with a particular species of leopard or jaguar although the cougar is also referred to as panther. As with most of the large cats, the panther is a symbol of ferocity and valor. It embodies aggressiveness and power, but without the solar significance. In the case of the Black Panther, there is definitely a lunar significance. The panther has over 500 voluntary muscles that they can use at will. This reflects a lot about an individual who has such animals as totems. It reflects an ability to do a variety of tasks as he or she wills. It is simply a matter of deciding and putting to use those particular "muscles" - be they physical, mental, psychic, or spiritual. As a whole panthers are loners (solitary) although they do associate with others, they are most comfortable by themselves or within their own marked territory. They are drawn to those individuals who are likewise often solitary.
Of all the panthers, probably the Black Panther has the greatest mysticism associated with it. It is the symbol of the feminine, the dark mother, the dark of the moon. It is the symbol for the life and power of the night. It is a symbol of the feminine energies manifest upon the earth. It is often a symbol of darkness, death, and rebirth from out of it. There still exists in humanity a primitive fear of the dark and of death. The Black Panther helps us to understand the dark and death and the inherent powers of them; and thus by acknowledging them, eliminate our fears and learn to use the powers.

In China there were five mythic cats, sometimes painted like tigers or leopards. The black reigns in the north with winter as its season of power, and water it's most effective element. This is the element of the feminine. This is the totem of greater assertion of feminine in all her aspects: child, virgin, seductress, mother, warrioress, seeress, old wise woman.

When the Black Panther enters your life as a totem, it awakens the inner passions. This can manifest in unbridled expressions of baser powers and instincts. It can also reflect an awakening of the kundalini, signaling a time of not just coming into one's own power. More so, the keynote of the Black Panther is Reclaiming One's True Power. In mythology and scripture, the panther has been a symbol of the "Argos of a Thousand Eyes," who guarded the heifer Io who was loved by Zeus. After his death, the eyes were transferred to the feathers of the peacock. The panther always brings a guardian energy to those to whom it comes.

The panther has also been attributed to Jesus. In the Abodazara (early Jewish commentaries on the scriptures), it is listed as a surname for the family of Joseph. It tells how a man was healed "in the name of Jesus ben Panther." Because of this the panther often signals a time of rebirth after a period of suffering and death on some level. This implies that an old issue may finally begin to be resolved, or even that old longstanding wounds will finally begin to heal, and with the healing will come a reclaiming of power that was lost at the time of wounding.
In the myths and stories of Dionysus the panther is a symbol of unleashing desires, and thus the awakening of the kundalini forces. The panther symbolizes a time of moving from mere poles of existence to a new life without poles or barriers. The panther in a Dionysic manner awakens the unconscious urges and abilities that have been closed down. It signals a time of imminent awakening.
To the Indians of North and South America, the jaguar especially in the form of the Black Panther - was endowed with great magic and power. The jaguar panther climbs, runs, and swims— even better than the tiger. Because it could function so well in so many areas, it became the symbol of mastery over all dimensions. To the Tucano Indians of the Amazon, the roar of the jaguar was the roar of thunder. Thus the Black Panther was the god of darkness and could cause eclipses by swallowing the sun. This reflects the tremendous power inherent within the feminine forces. To those with the panther as a totem, this power will increasingly be experienced. The Arawak Indians say that everything has jaguar. Nothing exists without it. It is the tie to all life and all manifestations of life (thus ties to the eternal feminine within all life). To them, becoming the man-jaguar was the ultimate shapeshifting ritual. The Olmecs created monuments to the jaguar, and the Aztecs and Mayans spoke and taught about the power in becoming half-human and half-jaguar. One who can become a jaguar is shorn of all cultural restrictions. The alter ego is free to act out desires, fears, aspirations. The Indian shamans would perform rituals to borrow jaguar power. One who could do such could do great good or great ill.
Nietzsche once said that "that which does not kill us makes us stronger." It is this same idea that is awakened in the lives of those who open to the power of the panther totem.

Those things of childhood and beyond that created suffering and which caused a loss of innate power and creativity are about to be reawakened, confronted and transmuted. The panther marks a new turn in the heroic path of those to whom it comes. It truly reflects more than just coming into one's own power. Rather it reflects a reclaiming of that which was lost and an intimate connection with the great archetypal force behind it. It gives an ability to go beyond what has been imagined, with opportunity to do so with discipline and control. It is the spirit of imminent rebirth."

Bible Citations: Leopard (6), Leopards (2)
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were
as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and
the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
— Revelations, XIII.2

Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased. — Jeremiah, V.6

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. — Isaiah, XI.6

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. — Jeremiah, XIII.23

Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
— Hosea, XIII.7

Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana,
from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
— Song of Solomon, IV.8

Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the
evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen
shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
— Habakkuk, I.8

Citations in Dante's Inferno
Canto I of Dante's Inferno (Dante is impeded by the three beasts):

And almost where the hillside starts to rise—
look there!— a leopard, very quick and lithe,
a leopard covered with a spotted hide.
He did not disappear from sight, but stayed;
indeed, he so impeded my ascent
that I had often to turn back again.
— Dante Alighieri (1265-1321), Inferno, I.31-36
(Allen Mandelbaum translation, University of California Press, Berkeley, 1984)

the roar of the jaguar was the roar of thunder. Thus the Black Panther was the god of darkness and could cause eclipses by swallowing the sun. This reflects the tremendous power inherent within the feminine forces. To those with the panther as a totem, this power will increasingly be experienced. The Arawak Indians say that everything has jaguar. Nothing exists without it. It is the tie to all life and all manifestations of life (thus ties to the eternal feminine within all life). To them, becoming the man-jaguar was the ultimate shapeshifting ritual. The Olmecs created monuments to the jaguar, and the Aztecs and Mayans spoke and taught about the power in becoming half-human and half-jaguar. One who can become a jaguar is shorn of all cultural restrictions. The alter ego is free to act out desires, fears, aspirations. The Indian shamans would perform rituals to borrow jaguar power. One who could do such could do great good or great ill.

And there you have your 3 days of darkness. Sorry for spamming all the info. but really... I tried to warn you guys that this information is literally PLASTERED everywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Awesome insight. I have always asked the same thing. One could make the argument that the contactee or the alien are simply translating there language into ours or as the name of the world doesn't translate into ours they simply pick something that humans can identify with. I still call BS.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I just settled it within myself that if nothing happens tomorrow, it's ok
I don't feel like I've wasted my time since most of it was spent learning about these incredible things (true-er histories, metaphysics, higher consciousness, etc)

I think we have to take our perspectives a bit higher. Outside the realm of time, things are simultaneous. The past, present, and future all exist together, so if we look at this change as having already happened, we can alleviate ourselves from some of the self created blockages/resistance. We're busy looking outward for signs of Divinity, when maybe(probably) we haven't yet worked our way through our own inner struggles, seeking Divinity within. This was the obstacle I think I just overcame
This article lifted my spirits this morning and is well worth the read!

Where Are We Now? The Evolution of Human Consciousness in the Dawn of the New Age

Fair warning, this is channeled information from a higher awareness, so take it as you will. Personally I take it as truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Of course nothing is going to happen.

This guy happens to be of Mayan descent. He is using that because racists think that his heritage somehow imbues him with better knowledge of the Mayans.

This guy has been part of the 2012 fleece team that is transferring money from the gullible to his pocket. At least some people from outside the US are feeding off the gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join