It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
OMG here we go again. how about if we just let it be a big surprise!!, ehhh.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Did Timmy ever come back, or did the spaceship collect him?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
Did Timmy ever come back, or did the spaceship collect him?

I think he changed his date to the end of the month.
Moving the goal post like all the rest.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Are we dead yet? Thats what i thought please people stop with these stupid #ing threads nobody will ever know when the world will end until it happens

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Six more days!

Until Easter!

Oh and yah, that whole "3 days of darkness" thing....

Only darkness I'm going to bank on is that special dark chocolate being in an Easter basket!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You poor believers.

You might as well follow the other believers (religious believers) who cover their backs by saying "No man knows the time that the world will end" or something to that effect.

2012 has long gone - nobody got it wrong, because there is no right date anyway for world ending.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just for the record... it didn't end... again

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i find this extremely plausible. but 3/21/13 isnt the date.. try 3/31/13, which also happens to be easter

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

No wait! We have to wait for 31/3. Will this ever end, I think not. It is like watching soapies, same story over and over.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I just found that its off by 1.23 days

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just so I don't have to stop by this threat again, when's the next day once nothing happens on the 31st??

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

I will admit I have been a chicken little and have waited for these dates. Nothing happens on Easter, and my chickens cooked lol I'm riding on the feeling that I've had since I was little about seeing this [insert favorite end times theory here] happen in this lifetime. Honestly though I don't know what I will do if nothing changes. I want to help people, but I'm living outside of societal norms and don't want to deal with money. I'd rather work for a meal, or a couch to crash on. I don't want to plug back into the matrix. I can't bear the thought of our species continuing as we are. Its all a part of a bigger picture I know, but it doesn't change how sad our situation is right now. So I'll be a faithful Chicken Little, and I'll be up all night before the 31st waiting and watching. When/if I'm wrong.. oh well, I wasted some time, but hey that's all I have. When/if I'm right.. it won't be necessary to gloat about it, because whatever it is will be better for all of us, than our current predicament.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Should never get caught up in perdictions!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

I will admit I have been a chicken little and have waited for these dates. Nothing happens on Easter, and my chickens cooked lol I'm riding on the feeling that I've had since I was little about seeing this [insert favorite end times theory here] happen in this lifetime. Honestly though I don't know what I will do if nothing changes. I want to help people, but I'm living outside of societal norms and don't want to deal with money. I'd rather work for a meal, or a couch to crash on. I don't want to plug back into the matrix. I can't bear the thought of our species continuing as we are. Its all a part of a bigger picture I know, but it doesn't change how sad our situation is right now. So I'll be a faithful Chicken Little, and I'll be up all night before the 31st waiting and watching. When/if I'm wrong.. oh well, I wasted some time, but hey that's all I have. When/if I'm right.. it won't be necessary to gloat about it, because whatever it is will be better for all of us, than our current predicament.

Chicken you say?
Song about the shapeshifters of Orion.

Trust the wolves.

the swasiska on that plate means the Wheel of time.

Wheel of time.

Now notice the owl shape on the bottom. Many sets of eyes.

WHy is there an Owl on my money?
See the owl people? Notice the wings how they curve? they are owl people but also reptillians

Satan.

Wheel of time. Mickey mouses head, Disney warned us.

He is pointing to the towers of the pleiades, See the Owl above him?

edit on 28-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thanks for the pics, I hadn't seen a few of them. I'm a little confused though, you didn't really make a point...? Just pointed at some pictures and videos..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In all honesty, y'all, I want something, no NEED something to happen. Im tired of being a 'sheep'. If I'm not driving a car at the limit, then I dont feel as close to God. Think Ayrton Senna. If you havent seen 'Senna' on Netflix, I highly recommend it. The movie alone will make you passionate to have a PURPOSE. Tired of waiting. I hope something happens, but Im about 95% sure its going to be another normal Easter.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

Thanks for the pics, I hadn't seen a few of them. I'm a little confused though, you didn't really make a point...? Just pointed at some pictures and videos..

Its a lot of information to grasp. What im saying plainly. Jehova is the panthers. the black dogs.

And Satan is the owls, The pleiades.

There is many prophecies about this, i have somewhat of golden eyes i can see through things.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand. In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains. In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades. The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

What im saying is, Alien invasion.

Why does the dollar bill have rattle snake tails all over it?

im gunna make the dollar bill obvious for you.

Basically, this wheel is trying to warn you. You should follow the panthers, or the black dogs. And avoid the serpents.

The we see both symbols. Symbol of jehova and his simbol.

There are are couple different symbols that all root back to this one. This calander is clearly talking about Jehova and Satan. Satan is an Owl, or a feathered serpent/reptile

I have seen jehova, and summoned him by the name yahweh the second time i saw him. I had visions of the end of times. I don't know why but that mayan calander makes sense to me.

The number 13 is circled at the top. Both tails of the serpent are pointing towards the rapture date. There are a few predictions in this calander not just 1 date.

The ultimate date is the 13. What ever cycle be it. a year or a particalular cycle counting up to and and after the *point of no return* the * point of no return* is 2012. Predicting when the serpent will be at full power, And will make its movements here to eat us.
edit on 28-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Im confused.... I thought Pleadians are some good guys?! And I thought the Annunaki are the bad ones! Why would the Pleadians want to help us?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the bible speaks of a great deception.

This is the pleiades tree of begining.

Does it look like a happy place?

Jehova is a black shapeshifter. So if you listen to metallicas Black album, It will all make sense.

back to the meaning of wolf and man.

If you look at this picture.

And you look at this.

This is one of the ships from my dream. Only i think it was bigger. And hundreds of pods would fly off of it and abduct people during the rapture. Well their kids, The adults were left behind and tricked. The psychic messages from the towers told them to come with them or they would die from earth cataklysm.

And if you watch this video. Youl see theres a man that makes a claim of meeting pleidians, from a cigar shaped UFO. Think of the tarrot card the tower... Look up native american legends of towers. And you will see all of this is quite serious.

Make sure you watch this.

And make sure you watch this. This shows you that birds are dinosaurs, or reptiles.

So, now that you know this. Angels with wings huh? right. And satan is supposed to be a lizard?
Clearly, we should watch out for these owls.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I take the perspective of if they wanted to invade, they could and would have done it by now. I see other species as being aware, as many of us are now becoming, of what we are, which is to say ideas of the intelligent infinite that we call God. We are all the same thing. I'm not saying there aren't warrior races out there, living in duality as we are. I look at it like this.. I can't know any one race/culture/species is "good/bad" because I've never met one. At least not a physical one. Why can't we make our own judgment based on reasoning and experience? I'm supposed to take the word of folks telling me to be afraid of whats coming with no personal experience to validate it with? I should worry because people in times long past witnessed things they could not describe? And even If a an accurate description made it through the ages in tact, it was decided to be referred to as being "metaphorical".

Simply put, I see what the purpose of your posts were now. I will however stick with my gut that tells me that "ET" is not going to destroy us. They are our brothers and sisters in the universe.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join