It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Obviously this didn't happen but its not the first time I've heard of the whole three days of darkness thing. My question is this where's the sun supposed to go for three days?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

:coughs into hand:

I believe you are referring to someone else and not me.

At least I hope you are since I'm one of those staunch skeptics that was busy debunking all those Nibiru threads......

Yes Erik I was referring to Tau Ceti Fifteen or whatever his name was.. Did i hit the wrong post to respond to? If so I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drag you into that
Forgive me?

I figured as much.

I just kinda found it very amusing is all, hehehe.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The world was never going to end. It's just evolving.
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I read at first what I thought was the best post I have seen in a while and then read it for what it reads. lol

Still good though so I will repost it.

I thought it said, " Our world is never going to end. We are just evolving".

Which... what I thought it said sums it all up for me in a nutshell.

No huries, no worries, if shtf, it does. We do not have an end..... so ..... we evolve...and keep on a living.

I

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe a volcanic eruption could black things out for a while?

Not saying any of this stuff is true, just thinking.

It doesn't have to be that sun is responsible.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshuaLane

Obviously this didn't happen but its not the first time I've heard of the whole three days of darkness thing. My question is this where's the sun supposed to go for three days?

I have no idea dude, Maybe there will be an alignment where the inner planets follow earths path and block it momentarily ? I have no idea tho if all the planets spin around the sun in the same direction or not tho. Clock wise and counter clockwise.

So how do the planets move? If all the planets move together clockwise or counter, Than we its only mathmatical equations that can tell us when these planets will chase each other eventually for a short peroid.

That's just the scientific aspect to it, The spiritual would be that Yahweh somehow casts the darkness when he arrives. Perhapes it was personification of their return. I only saw 1 or 2 of these things and just 2 of them have the power to distort physical reality. I can't even fathom would a horde of them would be caplible of.

Ever seen the movie dark city? If not il post it here. Its very interesting, It almost describes the Ark completely, And the earth carver heres the link its on youtube. The movie is called Dark city, and its called this because its always night there.

This movie has been out for a while now.

Their chattering teeth Loolll.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

I have no idea dude, Maybe there will be an alignment where the inner planets follow earths path and block it momentarily ? I have no idea tho if all the planets spin around the sun in the same direction or not tho. Clock wise and counter clockwise.

I'm afraid not.

When you have time Google "Venus Transit" and look for images. Then Also Google "Mercury Transit" and look for images.

As you can see, when Mercury or Venus is in between us and the sun, they are a mere dot. Even if both lined up at once, it would be a very small looking dot that you'd need a telescope or binoculars to see.

The only celestial body that we have that covers the sun up on a regular basis is our moon when it does a total eclipse.

But even then, it will only do that for a small section of the day side part of the earth, not the whole day side. And it will only be that way for a few minutes.

Also, all the planets orbit the sun in the same direction. If you are looking down on the solar system at the sun's north pole, they would all appear to be orbiting counter clockwise..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

I'm afraid not.

When you have time Google "Venus Transit" and look for images. Then Also Google "Mercury Transit" and look for images.

As you can see, when Mercury or Venus is in between us and the sun, they are a mere dot. Even if both lined up at once, it would be a very small looking dot that you'd need a telescope or binoculars to see.

The only celestial body that we have that covers the sun up on a regular basis is our moon when it does a total eclipse.

But even then, it will only do that for a small section of the day side part of the earth, not the whole day side. And it will only be that way for a few minutes.

Also, all the planets orbit the sun in the same direction. If you are looking down on the solar system at the sun's north pole, they would all appear to be orbiting counter clockwise..

hmm yeah its a dot. But its also a very big dot lol. But yeah the moon is closer and does the eclipse much better. Hmm. Well what about that huge gas planet on the other side of the sun? What if that thing catches up and blocks it out? That thing is massive named Tyche.

Is this what people called nibiru?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scientists believe they may have found a new planet in the far reaches of the solar system, up to four times the mass of Jupiter. Its orbit would be thousands of times further from the Sun than the Earth's - which could explain why it has so far remained undiscovered. Data which could prove the existence of Tyche, a gas giant in the outer Oort Cloud, is set to be released later this year - although some believe proof has already been garnered by Nasa with its pace telescope, Wise, and is waiting to be pored over. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder what its Orbit is, Would this thing cut in front of Mars and jupiter? and sling shot back out like a misplaced Pluto orbit?

Anyways Its funny this is sort of a *hypothetical* planet till we actually get the orbit down lol. But yes. Earth is the 7th planet counting from the outer planets. This extra planet might account for the * missing* planet.

I find all of this so Odd, How can scientists just think nothing tragic happened a while ago? There are remains on mars, if there was a planet called tiamat that had fish and water, that would explain the debris on mars and why earth suddenly was flooded.

So my question is. Did tyche by accident Nail tiamat? causing a catasphtophy... Where the ET HAD to help us.

Or were the ET chased here, and Tiamat was destroyed and used as a weapon to smite them in water and fire. This is why our history is so distorted. Because Stories like these exist and we have so many skeptics, Ontop of that. Saying Y2k and other things. Not really monuments and such build for em. And even then the whole end of the world dooms day scenarios are all based on everything i told you about Atlantis and how it was destroyed. So many things happened. 1. Angels(pleiadians) got some woman preggo, and created nephlem which ended up being huge giants. So Orion was choked and showed up, I think it was the foundation the black terrestrials rolled up and tried to annihlate them, well saving as many followers as they could.

But i don't really know what to tell people, All this information goes back and forth okay, and it always will. Because when lies appear you gotta jump back and forth to find the relating truth to ignore the irrelivant crap that connects to nothing.

its a planned emergancy.
edit on 23-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Well what about that huge gas planet on the other side of the sun? What if that thing catches up and blocks it out? That thing is massive named Tyche.

Don't you actually read what you post? Tyche is a hypothetical planet which, if it exists, would never pass between the Earth and the Sun. If it exists (doubtful) it lies far beyond the orbit of Neptune.

ts orbit would be thousands of times further from the Sun than the Earth's - which could explain why it has so far remained undiscovered.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Would this thing cut in front of Mars and jupiter?
No.

This extra planet might account for the * missing* planet.
There is no missing planet.

edit on 3/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Well what about that huge gas planet on the other side of the sun? What if that thing catches up and blocks it out? That thing is massive named Tyche.

Don't you actually read what you post? Tyche is a hypothetical planet which, if it exists, would never pass between the Earth and the Sun. If it exists (doubtful) it lies far beyond the orbit of Neptune.

ts orbit would be thousands of times further from the Sun than the Earth's - which could explain why it has so far remained undiscovered.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 3/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

yeah.... i read that lol. I thought i mentioned that it was hypothical in my post?

I was just pointing out what i have seen, I did say in my post that its possible if this planet exists it could have an Orbit similar to pluto. Which verifys what your saying if the planet is real.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Maybe you can explain how a planet at a distance of 15,000 AU could pass between the Sun and the Earth then.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Maybe you can explain how a planet at a distance of 15,000 AU could pass between the Sun and the Earth then.

Well if it had an orbit like a comet. The planet itself is pretty massive and pluto is pretty small. So would it not be possible for the return trip to come close and sling shot back out?

hypothetically speaking if its real. Lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No.
If such a massive object entered the inner solar system on a regular basis it would hopelessly disrupt the orbits of the other planets.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

No.
If such a massive object entered the inner solar system on a regular basis it would hopelessly disrupt the orbits of the other planets.

il keep this in mind, I hope this thing does not exist and it never comes by. Lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Tyche is a hypothetical planet that they are searching for.

So far, no one has found it. And because no one has found it, you can't calculate it's orbit, because you don't know where it is, or even if it's there.

Wise (Wide Field Infrared Survey Explorer) just recently surveyed our skies twice, and didn't find anything large (brown dwarf, gas giants) orbiting our sun far out.
WISE was sensitive enough that it could have detected a Neptune sized planet at 700 AU's, and a Jupiter sized planet up to 1 lightyear away (after that, the sun's gravitational influence is too weak).
To give you an idea about 700 AUs, Pluto is about 48 AUs from the sun at it's furthest.

Now, to answer your question, a gas giant, let us say the same size as Jupiter, would have to move into place between the Earth and the sun, BUT, it would also have to be really close to us. As close as some of Jupiter's moons are to it.

Then yes, it would block the sun. But if that were to happen, having the sun blocked for 3 days would be the least of anyone's worries. It would be a freaking disaster to have that happen Because it would be more than close enough to greatly change our orbit around the sun, or even gravitationally capture us.

It could also do two other things: Fling us out of the solar system or towards the sun. Or it could pass too close and we would fall in close to it, and our planet would shatter, helping form a ring around it.

There would be nothing good about it, that is for sure.

However, even moving at planetary speeds, any theoretical gas giant would take time to get here, and we'd see it in the skies. Look at how bright Jupiter is where it is sitting. It's very bright.

Que the people who claim Nibiru is made of something that only emits IR energy (which we could still see), and some how reflects NO light from the sun......

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

thats very interesting. But isn't that satellite not a space probe? If its in earths orbit. I just think the sun has a lot of glare and could be hiding something on the otherside, From what iv heard is where tyche would be located it would be opposite most of the time. If the Earth only Orbits around the sun every year. Im assuming that for 3 months anything opposite to the sun is not visable. So im guessing with all these variables. It makes space exploration pretty difficult. What we should be looking at is if any space probs passed by anything interesting lately. Its also possible if this planet exists that it would be spotted by that satellite with a distance of up to 1 light year. But would it also be easy to maybe mistaken an asteroid or a comet for this planet? We can calculate.

In the article the planet would be at a much greater distance than pluto. So if anyone were looking for any sort of Nibiru this would be the planet people are on a look out if it does exist. Im thinking tho that anything of the sort if it were to get by us it would need to have a sneaky elogated orbit that would creep by the sun. I'm just pointing out what the conspiracy theoriest think about this. Thanks for the comments guys. Thats awesome we have that satellite there it can help us track any passing by balls of death

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You need to take the time to read the links I post.

WISE was in orbit around the Earth yes. It also spent 10 months surveying the sky. In that 10 months, it was able to scan areas that would normally be hidden by the sun's glare.

Nothing very far out can stay "behind" the sun for a large amount to time. Never. That's because of how fast we are going around our sun as compared to objects that are further away.

In order for objects that far out to stay hidden behind the sun, they would have to be going at a tremendous speed, much faster than we are orbiting our sun.

The paradox of that is: the further away from the sun you are, the lower the escape velocity is for the sun. That means, in order for something to move fast enough to stay behind the sun, but is further out than we are, than Mars is, than Jupiter, further than Neptune, it's velocity would be too great to keep it in orbit, and it would fly off......not only would it now no longer be hind from the sun, but we'd see it.

The only way something could stay behind the sun, and we don't see it, is if it has the exact same orbit as our planet, and I do mean EXACTLY the same, same path, same inclination, etc, and is moving just as fast as us.

However, if that were the case, then it would never speed up and block the sun, now would it?

Also, I'm afraid that maybe 30 years ago or more, that could be true, alas, with all the probes we've sent out that look back at Earth, they would have seen it, not to mention STEREO A and STEREO B that we use to observe the sun would see it just fine, as one is ahead of our planet and the other is behind our planet. And when I say ahead and behind, I don't mean by a few miles:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well if it had an orbit like a comet. The planet itself is pretty massive and pluto is pretty small. So would it not be possible for the return trip to come close and sling shot back out?

hypothetically speaking if its real. Lol.

if it had an orbit like a comet and was on the same orbital plane as earth ... we would see evidence of it from the past by gaps in the asteroid belt ... would we not?? if this (imaginary planet) is as big as you say and existed .. there would be proof somewhere .. (if there are no facts.. then theres a theory and any theory could be right)

where seing alot of (if then) stattments... somebody payed attention in school lol

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

As someone said a volcano could do that. As well as a large asteroid. The dinosaurs didn't go extinct from the impact, they went extinct from the sun being blocked out by dust, theoretically of course.

Now 3 days of darkness is probably less likely, maybe a more minor impact could do that?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by evictiongnostic

Three days of darkness are not happening from a space issue. Been over that a number of times in the 2012 forum.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join