Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
During these 3 days of darkness, everybody fell asleep. It is now 26 March.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Still here .............

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh Shiiiiiite!...... it's 11 o'clock and it's pitch black outside

sorry, false alarm..... it's 11pm

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
By predicting dates you are setting yourself up for failure.. March 31st? Where did that come from? Use the prophecies as a guideline simply because most of them whether they are religious or nostradamus lead in the same direction. Don't try to determine when or where though because nobody knows the day.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh no the world is going to end, I'd better go and post on the Internet saying how I knew it was coming then prepare my backtracking post after it fails to end.

how do these people manage in day to day life? Well, maybe not life as the rest of the productive world know it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Your not supposed to really take this stuff seriously. I believe that's why people get so hostile when people post this stuff.

Just keep in mind where you really are!

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
Oh no the world is going to end, I'd better go and post on the Internet saying how I knew it was coming then prepare my backtracking post after it fails to end.

how do these people manage in day to day life? Well, maybe not life as the rest of the productive world know it.

The world was never going to end.

It's just evolving.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by moonrunner

The world was never going to end.

It's just evolving.

Yeah, we all knew you were thinking that all this time.

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Fear is not in our toolbox.

Awareness comes in handy. Knowledge is power.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

You have changed your tune. I liked the when you were using word like ''Sun'', ''Flip'', ''Hours'', ''Soon''.

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

All I have to say is summed up in the immortal words of Marvin the Martian:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

reply to post by TSOM87

You have changed your tune. I liked the when you were using word like ''Sun'', ''Flip'', ''Hours'', ''Soon''.

Tsom87

No, it's happening.

You can look for yourself. A new magnetic field has been created in the the southern

hemisphere of our sun. Go to the SDO.

That's the way it works. First the old field falls. Then there is a period of transition.

Then a new magnetic field is created with a reversed polarity. It's there right now.

I created a 2 day movie from March 21 - 23 using the AIA Composite 211,193, 171.

The AIA 193 / 512 PFSS reveals the well defined south magnetic pole.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Tsom87

No, it's happening.

You can look for yourself. A new magnetic field has been created in the the southern

That's the way it works. First the old field falls. Then there is a period of transition.

Then a new magnetic field is created with a reversed polarity. It's there right now.

I created a 2 day movie from March 21 - 23 using the AIA Composite 211,193, 171.

No. That is not how it works.

And no, it still has not reversed it main north and south polar fields.

Keep routing for it, it will get around to it eventually..........

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Tsom87

No, it's happening.

You sound like another member that was here a while back named Gamekeeper and his strange thoughts that Nibiru was visible in front of his trees because he said so..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Double Post, Sorry *^_^*
edit on 23-3-2013 by vkey08 because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by TSOM87

Tsom87

No, it's happening.

You sound like another member that was here a while back named Gamekeeper and his strange thoughts that Nibiru was visible in front of his trees because he said so..

:coughs into hand:

I believe you are referring to someone else and not me.

At least I hope you are since I'm one of those staunch skeptics that was busy debunking all those Nibiru threads......

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The end of the world hasn't happened but in England it blimmin' feels like it. We've had months and months of terrible weather and it just won't let up. It's been horrendous all over the country!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hey at least with my predictions, you know its coming true the day you see aliens blowing up Asteroids, Then things will get very intense.

Because the gov is going to try and ignore these ET for as LONG as we can to buy us some time.

The reason why we are at war with each other and we are flinching to push the red button. Is because of that ET invasion.

We pretty much promised that if they came down here and tried taking us ahead of time were just going to say F## it and nuke everyone on the surface of the planet and hiding in their underground bunkers.

The would rather kill all of us than have us taken away by these fathered serpents. So you can rest assured that these wars are only a decoy, but are entirely nessisary.

All i can say is, Don't start worrying until you see lake Ontario drain out into the st laurence. At that point we will know its just around the corner...
edit on 23-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

:coughs into hand:

I believe you are referring to someone else and not me.

At least I hope you are since I'm one of those staunch skeptics that was busy debunking all those Nibiru threads......

Yes Erik I was referring to Tau Ceti Fifteen or whatever his name was.. Did i hit the wrong post to respond to? If so I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drag you into that
Forgive me?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
VITAL INFORMATION INVOLVING OUR TERRESTRIAL LIFES!!!

^^like that??? caps lock makes thing look importantified haha
like i said ... how many times did the little boy cry wolf before noone came to help??

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join