It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh noos.. it is dark out..
great just 2 more days to go

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It is 10 PM Mountain, the 21st of March 2013.

Am I going to die?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Sadly, yes you will ...... at some point in time, probably not today though!

P

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe anymore......

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Another date gone, one more to go for this thread. The 31st for 3 days of darkness.
Any takers?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Since we are on the Doom and Gloom bandwagon here, how about something more relevant and more likely than you think.

New event is up for the next False flag in America just like Sandy Hook and the rest.

Government looking for volunteers to help out.

Link to Missouri disaster event

As always scroll the picture to the right and down to see all or just open it up in a new tab to view outside of ATS.

Pic description:

Background of what the "Jewish" Hollywood are showing us. Movie Olympus has fallen picture is taken from the trailer available on YouTube. Shows map of US devestated by said event in or around Missouri. Which multiple people have predicted already available on the web. Link at the beginning is the same style they used before Sandy Hook happened shown in picture, Now this time for Missouri. Lastly is the numbers and how they relate to "illuminate" symbolism (the name is irrelevant, what is relevant is that such a society exists and is readily trying to achieve their goals). Showing their control over modern day Roman Circus (causing an event at the superbowl, and at the perfect timing to match). And how it relates to times in the past when Hollywood has left us maps as clues to what was planned. Surely you haven't forgotten the Sandy Hook/Batman Map fiasco.

(timing is everything with these pricks)

How long do coincidences have to keep lining up one after another until they stop being mere chance, and start becoming more of a controlled scenario?

How long until people will be ready to stop the people who control every aspect of their lives?

I sure hope I am wrong and nothing happens, but I reckon some extra precaution might be advised this time around with events around the globe lining up together at this point. (earthquakes, isreal visits, shenanigans of the nefarious nature).

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionIsASolution

And this has anything to do with ancient Mayan prophecies HOW?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I always new I was special but surviving the end of the world twice now has even me impressed

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth
I always new I was special but surviving the end of the world twice now has even me impressed

And i wonder how these doom sayers are feeling now that you have survived twice in a row with nary a scratch.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marhaba

And i wonder how these doom sayers are feeling now that you have survived twice in a row with nary a scratch.

They are jockying their calenders and modifying their thories to explain their error.

Rest assured they will be back with a new date.

"Son of Nibiru" Any takers???

edit on 22-3-2013 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What is the next date now...I just can't wait....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
it's going to happen today this thread has got to page 33

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Looks to me like the people involved in this recent equinox hoax don't understand anything about the Mayans and their long count calendar. This has nothing to do with the precession of the equinoxes. It has only to do with counting days.

The precession duration claim is bunk anyways. It changes. The length of the precession at the time of the Mayan civilization was different than it is today.

The ancient Mayans do not an interest in solstices or equinoxes for that matter.

The silliest thing about all of these claims is that it is a cycle. There is no starting point or ending point. It's as arbitrary as picking a point on a circle and declaring it special.

One of the links mentions Hunbatz Men, a well known charlatan.

In typical 2012 nonsense thinking there seems to be the attitude that if enough junk is piled up then there must be some grain of truth in there. Actually, a pile of horse manure is just composed of horse manure.

I give this thread

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The ignorance here is killing me. The whole idea of the three days of darksness relates to almost every religion, the "sun" of god died for three days and was resurrected. (Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality) This is just astronomical referenced in that in the part of the hemisphere where they were located, on dec 21-25 (jeesus birthday/days of death) the sun coming up past the horizon was invisible.
And guess what. In that dec 25 when the sun finally is visible from that area(when jeesus was born, his birthday), it rises to the CROSS constellation.
Even funnier, the cross with a circle is a religious symbol or catholic/Christian based religion and that symbol goes back to be an astranomical symbol used to depict the TWELVE constellations. Which were the TWELVE dsciples evey SUN of god had.
Watch zeitgeist and the god who wasn't there.
Not saying alot of bs. But alot of truth regarding organized religion.
-Deya

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The ignorance here is killing me. The whole idea of the three days of darksness relates to almost every religion, the "sun" of god died for three days and was resurrected. (Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality) This is just astronomical referenced in that in the part of the hemisphere where they were located, on dec 21-25 (jeesus birthday/days of death) the sun coming up past the horizon was invisible.
And guess what. In that dec 25 when the sun finally is visible from that area(when jeesus was born, his birthday), it rises to the CROSS constellation.
Even funnier, the cross with a circle is a religious symbol or catholic/Christian based religion and that symbol goes back to be an astranomical symbol used to depict the TWELVE constellations. Which were the TWELVE dsciples evey SUN of god had.
Watch zeitgeist and the god who wasn't there.
Not saying alot of bs. But alot of truth regarding organized religion.
-Deya

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It should be soon.

Are you still sticking with this?

Or is this thread for you sooooo yesterday?

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Deyadorean

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The ancient Mayans do not an interest in solstices or equinoxes for that matter.
reply to post by stereologist

Are you sure about that? cryptome.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

As excellent naked eye astronomers, the Maya would be fully aware of the equinoxes and solstices. That is not the same as placing any particular importance upon them.

Living in the tropics where seasons are somewhat vague, there probably wouldn't be as much significance placed on these dates as there would be by civilizations in more temperate climates.

edit on 3/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deyadorean

Zeitgeist fabricated a bit of information concerning say Horus etc also but they were right about the Sun worshipping part.. Its pretty clear to see that someone has hijacked Christianity for their Luciferian agenda

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join