It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

We were running late this cycle.
It should be soon.

What, do you think we are pregnant??

What's your fascination with the fact that the sun reverses its magnetic poles??

It's old news.

what's got you sooo excited / obsessed over this?

Does it have anything to do with your belief that our sun is a stargate??

edit on 3/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Hey buddy, one thing I have to say, everything about 2012 might be very wrong ... And it's clear that lots of people have been fooled with all the crap they want us to believe... The mayan calendar is far more complex than what we're told by the mainstream media... Its not only refering to december 21st 2012... loll anyways I firmly believe that this 188 days cycle is true BECAUSE the facts are there. Ley-lines of past Major quakes show an irrefutable truth that is that earth as been following a precise cycle for more than a 150 years now. PLEASE PEOPLE you need to do your own research before just saying this is a hoax and compare it to december 21 2012.... I think its clear that THEIR goal was to mislead all of us so we don't believe in anything passed december 21 2012... Anyways .. Im just tired of people saying things when they don't really understand what's really going on... NO FEAR, MUCH LOVE.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So wait.... What exactly is going to happen today???

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Hang in there. It should be hours and not days.
BTW, what in the world is that big black coronal hole thingy at the north pole of our sun?

Well it's been hours...now what ? You change it and say weeks/months?

And I would say that "big black coronal hole thingy" is a coronal hole. (Not a stargate as you have said before)

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What time EST should I have my candles and generator ready?

Don't get my hopes up for nothing, I love the dark.....wish I lived in Alaska sometimes.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This Mayan elder could possibly be semi-right, it is VERY cloudy here in Seattle. I think it may be time move that goalpost again.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How in the blue hell did this thread get so many flags? And where is everyone that flagged it gone? Should they not be here churning out excuses as to why this didn't happen ....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
How in the blue hell did this thread get so many flags? And where is everyone that flagged it gone? Should they not be here churning out excuses as to why this didn't happen ....

I too wondered how such a ridiculous thread got so many flags.

Sad commentary on ATS members?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I suppose a lot of people really deeply worry about random nonsense things causing the end of the world.

I can't fathom it, personally.

It does bring to mind a probably badly remembered anecdote I once read:

After WW2, "Pappy" Boyington fell on hard times, and at one point was a professional wrestling referee. During one match, one of the wrestlers was in a supposedly horrible hold from which he would not emerge, the crowd was going insane, and Boyington en role was required to get down in the guy's face to get his surrender.

While laying there, the imminent loser looked over at Pappy, who said "Look at 'em, you've got them believing this is real". The wrestler replied between faux screams "What scares me is that every one of them's vote counts just as much as mine"

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I knew that people were gullible but to have that many flags on something that is obviously just garbage that has been rehashed over and OVER again is just plain disheartening. I love this site but threads like these make you wanna step away from it, such mass delusion could be contagious.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I just want to say... This thread has been a really poor example of how ATS works, regardless of the subject and implications thereof.

So many of you have forgotten the old adage: "talk about the thread, not eachother." This thread in particular is just ridiculous. 30 pages of childish bickering, people! Not one OUNCE of substance beyond those making the futile attempt to explain BASIC and well established facts to morons who are too lazy or simply too stupid to educate themselves.

I swear to God, a good 65% of this thread is composed of unintelligible, fragmented literary vomits, neither here nor there. Pull the scope back a bit and the same ratio applies to ATS itself. Even further back and it applies to the internet itself... then to the human population ITSELF.

So, in my opinion, about 65% of this thread, others like it, and the sorry bags of wasted flesh "authoring them," should find a quicker path than the Sun to their everlasting silence.

IMO!
edit on 21-3-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: .

edit on 21-3-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: .

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Because he meant the 31st, not the 21st!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
FWIW though, I don't believe any of it anyway....but he really did mean the 31st!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
everyone acts like nothing happened on 2012, but there was some sort of explosion from the center of the galaxy near dec 21 2012 Also this was a sign of the Wheel of time reaching near its recycling. Meaning the gods will return and wipe us out.

But its complicated. The 3 days of darkness is to save all the believers of yahweh yahweh being the dark terrestrials who gave the earth carver to the Hero who went around the world using the Earth carver to raise mountains, create pyramids. Create plant life and restore the planet after the flood. The earth carver has been placed in a tomb where it awaits the messiahs return, who will open the dooway to the Ark, the city below. The Ark is also a weapon. And it will activate lightning mountains to strike the towers of the fallen.

This is the prophecy everyone is anticipating, the bible spoke of it. We have monuments, legends. Everything i told you is the deciphered content.

www.crystalinks.com...

Wheel of time

Raise my hands and praise the day
Brake the spell, show me the way
In decay
The flame of Troy will shine bright

The newborn child would carry ruin to the hall
The newborn's death will be a blessing to us all

Orion = Osiris = Yahweh = God Horus = Jesus Horus will be a real person.

Pleiades, feathered serpents.

Pleiades

pleiades

Pleiades
Here is our gods

in this picture, we see that there is thunder birds, and feathered serpents. The thunderbird is Horus, reprisented as the feathered serpents Shadow, like a japanese demon mask Horus will be a mirrior image of our captors but will be a cleansing fire upon this land.

If you want to warship god properly. You need to desolve your understands of light and dark. And not associate them with fear or love... Otherwise you will be very very confused. Evil tries to lure you in with pleseantries. Light and an easy way out. Good always has to sift through the crop. To take only the cleanest purest of the batch. What people think of good and evil. Everyone is truely lost.

give me the keys to the city, and il F!@# them up.
edit on 21-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Thats fair enough

But it doesn't change my opinion of it. It is the same old thing with a new spin. Flogging a dead horse comes to mind. A thread like this shouldn't get so much attention because it is nothing new just the same old story and as aqualung said the same old arguments. Why are people still buying into these doom threads and other threads that have some real importance just get ignored, it seems like some folks here won't be happy until a comet/alien invasion/end of life event actually happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
everyone acts like nothing happened on 2012, but there was some sort of explosion from the center of the galaxy near dec 21 2012 Also this was a sign of the Wheel of time reaching near its recycling. Meaning the gods will return and wipe us out.

If there was an explosion at the center of the galaxy, you'll find out about it in about 50,000 years. But no one would know it right now. Also, there is no wheel of time. Except a deucedly long drawn out set of novels.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We need a shirt of some sorts

" I waited for 3 days of darkness and all I got was this lousy t shirt "

or a coffee mug

Actually i am a bit tired of waiting.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Just Chris

it seems like some folks here won't be happy until a comet/alien invasion/end of life event actually happens.

Nail. Hit. Head.

People don't discuss these types of threads with the initial sense of 'fear' running through their veins, they discuss these threads because it's kind of like an 'addiction' and getting a 'fix'.

I suppose I sometimes get hooked on this practice, although not on this occasion.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The OP just mentioned the Wheel of Time.

This was a theory I played around with (just for fun) when we were approaching 12/21.

What if the Mayan calendar was telling us that every 5000 or 26,000 years a new cycle of time starts. We start from the beginning again, playing it over and over.

We wouldn't know it though anyway, we are just here again at this point in time, we wouldn't have any memory of it before excepting maybe flashes of déjà vu.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join