It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chip Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I adopted a dog from the humane society and was asked whether or not I wanted her chipped...without giving much thought I gave them the permission to do so...I would like the opinions of my fellow ATS'ers on this subject...files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/19/13 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps title.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Well, now if your dog runs away, you will always be able to find it.

And as a complimentary benefit, your dog gets to belong to Legion of Satan via mark of the beast(dog).

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Wait, the Humane Society puts chip implants in animals? I'm probably in the minority here on ATS when I say that the only kind of chips that belong in humans or pets is some Cool Ranch Doritos.

On second thought..Doritos probably don't belong in animals either

edit on 19-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I knew it was a bad decision darn it...Is there any way to have it removed???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Is there any way to have it removed???

Why would you want it removed? If your dog gets lost by having it chipped you can get it back.

(Just don't talk around the dog, what you say will be relayed back to the Kanine Kontrol Kentre)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddhaAt the humane society they made it sound like such a good idea...but now I'm starting to regret it....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The KKK???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by NarcolepticBuddhaAt the humane society they made it sound like such a good idea...but now I'm starting to regret it....

I guess it's just a matter of principle and philosophical hogwash. You have the advantage of being able to track down your lost dog.

The disadvantage is mostly a moral issue. I think the people who cite the advantage listed above would say the greater moral obligation is to find your lost pet.

But let's not get too deep
What's done is done. Your dog will remember the good times
and not the time he was upgraded.
edit on 19-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

.I would like the opinions of my fellow ATS'ers on this subject...files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/19/13 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps title.

To the abyss!

That is one unattractive canine.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I know right??? and shes always staring at me like that...its outright creepy

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Its no biggy. Its a simple RFID chip with a broadcast range of about ten feet if that. Its not a video camera, microphone, or GPS tracking device. If your dog gets loose and picked up by animal control/fire department/police, they'll scan the dog, get your address/phone number, and contact you to come get him.

You have more to worry about from a smart phone, Xbox 360, or laptop with built in camera than you do the chip in your dog.

Just don't take him into a Walmart or something.' He'll trigger the alarms.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tebyen

my dogs name is pauline...and she does not trigger the alarms at walmart I took her twice into Walmarts since I adopted her....maybe Walmart has fixed their alarms...thanx for your input...

new topics

top topics

join