It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Time Stamp' - 'Region Stamp' question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sooooo, with all the wonderful changes in ATS we’ve see through the years - why has the time stamp and regional stamp never been fixed?

It’s almost like it’s a conspiracy - seriously.

A sight like this - wouldn’t a time stamp that worked correctly be crucial? And the region stamp - which has never worked since I've been here...

peace

Edit to Add Great example. This was posted at 07:46. Now look at the stamp on this post.

edit on 19-3-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

For me, the time-stamp on your post says 7.46, exactly what you say it shoud be,
This suggests that the problem is in your ATS settings, which would need to be adjusted via "Tools".
Admittedly the way to make the right setting is not at all obvious; when you do the right thing, it looks like you're doing the wrong thing. But people get there in the end.

Another issue at this time of year is that the U.S. enters summer time a few weeks before the U.K.
The ATS clock immediately moves all times an hour forward, including the U.K. ones.
So the recent posts are currently dated an hour later than they should be, from my viewpoint, but that will correct itself in the near future.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I've always wondered why my time stamp was never accurate,
I just checked my last post stamp ........posted on 19-3-2013 @ 10:46 AM, Its only 9.57am as I write this

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

So for you it shows correct - and for me not. As you suggest this has something to do with my settings - yet no matter how many times I change my settings to GMT +1 - it will not 'stick'. I try to enter my correct time zone and wham - it puts me right back to Abu Dhabi.
And I can't fix that - it‘s an ATS problem and has been ever since I joined.

Thanks for your suggestion, most kind of you.

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So now the TIME is working?

THAT's freaky. Very freaky.

But still, the region remains incorrect.

peace

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok it's only an hour off now - which makes sense but the date location stamp still will not 'stick' -
Jussssstttt checking -
Happy Monday All -
peace
edit on 25-3-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join