It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

it is exactly the same. the zionist have no right to that land

It is not exactly the same. The juxtaposed photographs are deliberately taken out of context. The Nazis were killing unarmed civilians intentionally. The Israelis are firing at gunmen in self defense. If the Palestinian gunmen did not choose to use innocent women and children as human shields, there would be much less loss of innocent life.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I was under the impression the thread is clear on who represents evil in this world, - those who call themselves Jews but are not.. Now everyone has got their panties in a wad because that line of distinction is fogged by emotional quips and snipes at each other.

Well, here is the thing... Israel is a man not a land bounded by borders. His name was Jacob. If it weren't for the Jews themselves calling the land Israel there wouldn't be such confusion about the Lord's will with regard to His "chosen".

Do you think it is God who is fallible here or just maybe it is the people who claim to know God's will? Every Religion makes this claim and every Religion claims it is the exclusive path to God.

Such arrogance is demanding of God's attention.... oh wait, God had "chosen" His example to the world. He tells us the ending from the beginning and sent His son to fulfill it. Was it you or I that had Christ crucified and still live in denial of His authority in all things? Was it you or I that work behind the scenes and undermine everything by proxy thus removing blame from ourselves?

If you are a true Jew, then show your Christian heart and stop looking the other way at the horrendous way Israel is treating its captive Palestinians. What you are protecting is the sort that shoot to kill on anyone who comes between them and their plan. What's the plan?

Action speaks louder than words and all you need do is look at history to know that all things were meant to be. It is time we all grew out of our prejudicial bias towards any.

That is the will of God, not whole-sale murder for greed or profit... and this isn't a Jew/Arab problem, it is a global problem. When your nations economy is dependent upon arms sales for prosperity then you are as guilty as the guy who pulls the trigger because it is again that murder by proxy thing.

None of our hands are free of the innocent blood that gets spilled as we have a job to go to to pay for a home that is never ours to a banking system that from the very first dollar created never has enough to pay back the debt as the interest soars. Printing more money to dig yourself out and going deeper into debt is the solution?

No, the solution is in finding truth, not some manufactured flavor of it that our trusted Fifth Estate; the media we trust to be our eyes and ears to be our watchdog and sirens of alarm when things are amiss... that is the proxy by which we are fed lies and led to evil solutions.

This isn't about Jews, but about those who use the Jews along with everyone else... as a means to an end. That end is coming just not the end they thought they wanted - at least not the individuals that got duped along with the rest of humanity..

It is easy to create a fall guy / scapegoat / red herring, however you want to put it bottom line is that someone else pays for someone elses profits and the only relevant quote here is that the camel through the eye of a needle is impossible.

But then you have to believe in the Kingdom of Heaven to have the morality to see this. This society, like unto the days of Noah, has reached its manifest destiny and all you or anyone else can do is try to sort out just who is telling the truth.

I put my Faith on God because if you put your Faith in a man, any man, you are going to be let down. God is not Religion, God is Faith and Spirit. With God comes Hope and serenity.

I do not see that calmness and wholesomeness of spirit anywhere on earth. We are barely even able to discuss it.

Israel oh Israel... what a tangled web of deceit this world had become since the crucifixion ... and yet you live in denial of truth. You will reap what you have sown .. and mankind will be dragged down with you because passions are high and blood is thicker than water. You can kill half-brothers gleefully and it is never enough, you wanted it all. The spirit of Able still cries out for justice... this all goes beyond race/creed/religion, this is ultimately about growing a conscience.

You have to face your demons or you are headed in the wrong direction.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If you don't mind me interjecting, Gents...
I deplore the actions of the Israeli government in it's treatment of the Palestinian people. I think it's reprehensible, and they ought to know better.
However, I also deplore those who sit on their duffs, find reasons to hate people, and circulate them to others for no good reason than to find somebody to blame for their own bad judgement/bad luck.

If you are that het-up about the Israelis, then write letters to your government representative, to the Israeli government, work with NGOs that try to fix matters on the ground...do something!

Sitting in front of a monitor and muttering about Jews over the internet is for puddin'heads...in my humble opinion, of course.

Well said, sir. I agree with you about the increasingly irrational acts of the Israeli government. Their reprehensible actions stem from a hardening siege mentality, not religion.

thats what im trying to say! they are using religion to there own ends. they have never had a right to that land. you cant just convert to a religion and say your gods chosen people then use that to push people out of their homes.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

very poor reasoning, like a white fella saying

" black man was racist to me so I am now racist"

I honestly don't understand your analogy.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

thats so sad that you dont see this. i pity you

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

It is not exactly the same. The juxtaposed photographs are deliberately taken out of context. The Nazis were killing unarmed civilians intentionally. The Israelis are firing at gunmen in self defense. If the Palestinian gunmen did not choose to use innocent women and children as human shields, there would be much less loss of innocent life.

the context was also different- there was a World War going on, a world war where all sides deliberately decided to murder civilians, Britain murdering german civilians in Dresden, America murdering Japanese civilians in Hiroshima, Soviets murdering polish civilians, Germans murdering Jews etc

Ultimately those civilians would not die if Israel did not kill them

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

very poor reasoning, like a white fella saying

" black man was racist to me so I am now racist"

I honestly don't understand your analogy.

you are justifying somebody calling themselves Jewish (a religious faith) even though they then say they are not religious, because in history some people have been anti semitic- this is not a reasonable excuse, anymore than a white man justifying his racism because some black fella was racist to him

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

your right it is disgusting. i dont care why or who wrote this what i care about is the fact that people live by this in a disgusting way. i dont hate anyone. instead of criticizing me why don't you criticize the people who are actually living by this and making jews all around the world look bad?

Because no-one actually lives in that disgusting way. Hate groups have chosen bits and pieces of an arcane historical document and twisted them to serve their own purposes. Please, please start doing some research out of your own hate filled bubble!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

your right it is disgusting. i dont care why or who wrote this what i care about is the fact that people live by this in a disgusting way. i dont hate anyone. instead of criticizing me why don't you criticize the people who are actually living by this and making jews all around the world look bad?

Because no-one actually lives in that disgusting way. Hate groups have chosen bits and pieces of an arcane historical document and twisted them to serve their own purposes. Please, please start doing some research out of your own hate filled bubble!

zionist jews are a hate group. they follow the talmud and they do live in that disgusting way and twist arcane historical documents to serve their own purposes. thats what the whole thread is about. and once again i dont hate all jews for the actions of zionist. there are many jews who are also against zionism

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

you are justifying somebody calling themselves Jewish (a religious faith) even though they then say they are not religious, because in history some people have been anti semitic- this is not a reasonable excuse, anymore than a white man justifying his racism because some black fella was racist to him

That is a complete non sequitur. A more appropriate example would be, say, people of Chinese descent living in Malaya. Even though their family has lived in Malaya for generations, the Malay are prejudiced against them, so they bear the stigma of being "Chinese." Get it?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

and why exactly do they fear? Perhaps it is the way they treat others? You stand as an apologist but claim it is out of necessity

You can't build a fire without fuel

www.youtube.com...

and yet you choose to take a side over humanity.

I just have a single question I would ask of the entire worlds people.

What do you inspire in others?

... that is what you get in return

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

zionist jews are a hate group. they follow the talmud and they do live in that disgusting way and twist arcane historical documents to serve their own purposes. thats what the whole thread is about. and once again i dont hate all jews for the actions of zionist. there are many jews who are also against zionism

Can you provide a specific example? Find a particularly odious example from the source you quote, and then provide a concrete example of someone actually doing it. (Incidentally, there are Zionists who are little better than bearded skinheads, but they are an exception, not the rule.)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I was under the impression the thread is clear on who represents evil in this world, - those who call themselves Jews but are not.. Now everyone has got their panties in a wad because that line of distinction is fogged by emotional quips and snipes at each other.

i hope all the emotional quips havent deterred you from responding on this thread. you are right that is the purpose of this thread. so feel free to say what you need and not get caught up in the drama. thanks for your replies too

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

Can you provide a specific example? Find a particularly odious example from the source you quote, and then provide a concrete example of someone actually doing it. (Incidentally, there are Zionists who are little better than bearded skinheads, but they are an exception, not the rule.)

gaza strip being bombed would be the most obvious. the people that are actually doing it are the zionist in israel. im not saying all of israel because there are people in israel that dont support the government just like americans dont like theirs. unfortunately that never stops governments from acting in there own interest

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

and why exactly do they fear? Perhaps it is the way they treat others? You stand as an apologist but claim it is out of necessity

Did the Jews herd Germans into concentration camps? No. Yet this is what they fear.

You can't build a fire without fuel

www.youtube.com...

And in your hatred, you are pouring as much gasoline onto that blaze as you can.

and yet you choose to take a side over humanity.

You are the one attempting to turn human beings into demons.

I just have a single question I would ask of the entire worlds people.

What do you inspire in others?

... that is what you get in return

It would be immodest of me to answer that question. I am reasonably certain what your answer would be. I suggest you take it to heart.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

gaza strip being bombed would be the most obvious. the people that are actually doing it are the zionist in israel. im not saying all of israel because there are people in israel that dont support the government just like americans dont like theirs. unfortunately that never stops governments from acting in there own interest

Where does the Talmud say: "Go forth and bomb the Gaza Strip?" As I said, find a specific passage in what you claim to be the Talmud, and provide a specific example of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

Where does the Talmud say: "Go forth and bomb the Gaza Strip?" As I said, find a specific passage in what you claim to be the Talmud, and provide a specific example of it.

this isn't about the talmud its about the actions of the people who follow the talmud.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Speaking historically here, the only thing that deters me is an act of Mod. I speak from the heart, not from need of popularity.

Truth tends to cut deep and perhaps my delivery is borderline but I got to be me otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

The core of this ME problem begins and ends with $

conflict is good for business

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That is a complete non sequitur. A more appropriate example would be, say, people of Chinese descent living in Malaya. Even though their family has lived in Malaya for generations, the Malay are prejudiced against them, so they bear the stigma of being "Chinese." Get it?

no?

Other than that developing my point further- are people calling being Jewish a "race"/"ethnic" thing- as it would be with the Chinese example you just gave

All this does is muddies the water even further if you ask me
edit on 19-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You do realize the Talmud was written by Rabbi's right? It's human law... unless you think Rabbis are Gods.

Religion is silly anyway.

edit on 19-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join