It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't people see whats already happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I can see the system must be on the absolute brink of total collapse... I a lot of disturbing developments in the UK...like the bedroom tax...loads of highstreets looking like ghost towns...and now this bank raid in Cyprus.

The sh17 has definatley hit the fan now...it has been 5 long years of so called recessions and double dips..and everyone knows its all been lies, lies, lies and more lies..the world economy...more specifically the western world...is finished.

Yes Greece and Cyprus are indeed the beta run, to see how much revolt the people have in them...we also had the riots all over England a couple of years ago...where all the police stood aside...I knew then what was really happening. These are test runs.

Now this new brilliant idea of robbing the bank deposits...
its bound to start a run on the banks all over europe..It is so obvious.
Followed by riots...followed by...I really dont know what?..because they have cut the police to the bone aswell in the UK..so I dont even think the police will stop major riots...like I said this has already been proven in the UK..the police had already been cut and gone on strikes before the riots.
And anyway there are not enough police to clamp down on major riots...are there even enough troops if it really goes off...?? i dunno BBC and government have made a big deal that the armies deposits in cypress are being refunded...so they are still keeping the military on side..even if they have already dissafected the police.

I said at the time..you dont cut the police if your cutting everyone else...its common sense you dont put pay cuts on the police if you are kicking a hornets nest...but they are definatley not cutting the army...what does this obvious calculation add up to??? Martial law.

so it looks like anarchy is whats planned..all out fvcking civil unrest and social collapse.
Murder in the streets...i can see it coming. All they need to do is shut down the ATM's and people will explode. Or have people been so brainwashed that they will just sit and starve to death?..it wouldn't surprise me either.
Think about this ....

So far we have been tested in the UK with....
1/ The riots, where the ploice stood back and allowed them to happen
2/ Cuts, cuts, cuts and more cuts
3/ inflation and souring food prices and petrol prices
4/ bedroom tax
5/The recent shambles with natwest..ulsterbank...where supposedly there was a mistake that meant people couldn't access their money for weeks on end...and by the way people just took it up the 455...remember we are taking here about people not getting their wages for weeks and causing them major disruption. I said at the time that it was a test run, as never before has something in the UK happened like this...NEVER.
6/ The closure of the major highstreet chain HMV. Where during Christmas the chain knew it was going bust but kept taking peoples money in exchange for gift vouchers...weeks later when the chain went bust they refused to exchange vouchers for money or even for goods. effectively robbing people of millions of pounds. i said if they had done it to me I would have walked in and stolen back the value of what they stole from me...but I read only one story of an old man doing exactly that...one man out of thousands of people who had been robbed. never before has a situation like this come about in the UK.

They are really taking the p155 out of the people and for some reason people are taking it up the 455...people have very little guts these days or have been so conditioned to take it.

Can people not see whats going on? Wake up and fight back. It will be your deposits that get nicked next.

edit on 18-3-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Pay off your debts dude!

All your trying to do is shirk it. A real man would clear his debt.,

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Pay off your debts dude!

All your trying to do is shirk it. A real man would clear his debt.,

i edited that out...I do pay my debts when they are legitimate ones. In this case the debt was written off. That's the difference. Dude. I never borrowed money in my life because I dont believe in getting debts.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

If our goverrnment suddenly up and took 10% out of my savings account to bail themselves out, I would be really upset too! If this spreads to other countries, I'm guessing companies that manufacture safes will need to ramp up production.

Then again, our Nationwide rep told us that when we go to withdraw from our deferred compensation, when we retire, they are required to take out 20% for taxes. Later, when we file our annual taxes, we may still be required to pay more, above that. I'm highly doubtful that I will gain 20% on that money, even if the market does really really well, so aren't we just giving it away, basically?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think a lot of people (especially outside of America) do see it...

The thing is it's like watching a slow motion building collapse...
There's just not much that can be done at this point to stop it - we've crossed the line of no return

Sure - you can temporarily put some more bracing near the top & try to slow it down but it's just going to add more weight to the already stressed out support structure beneath it & will just end up helping to bring the whole thing down in the end.

They've had plenty of chances to turn it around in the last 20 years & didn't have the balls to bite the bullet...so the pain grows...

This bus is going to be driven till the wheels fall off...and when the wheels fall off...well...then we'll get a new monetary system (probably already all planned out)

Probably ditching paper in favor of a fully digital currency...and then we can take this fiscal charade to all new previously unimaginable heights!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

i'm american, and saw this coming since 2007, and i thought the complete collapse was at least 5-8 years away but it seems like maybe in less than 2 years.

top topics

join