It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will it be over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The elections must be the hottest debate around at the moment. Will is ever be over? In a democracy, whoever is elected as president, the majority accept and this is what makes a democracy working. Will it just be over like that? Are current events like increased threats of terrorism going to help this election debate carry on? Will the US constitution be over because I have seen many admit that the US is flawed. Will terrorism be over once the president takes place? I do see a debate of why he got elected, the good and bad points etc of the elected president but will it be over in a couple of days? In ATS history, has the discussions of the US elections ever been over? This years elections are like no other - dont you think?

My summary - Will it be over?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
silence - maybe everyones too busy in the elections threads instead of this whats going happen after elections thread. oh well, just have to wait and watch to get my answer

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No it will make things worse... After the election it's going to be a bunch of people whining, being angry, spouting crude # about the other party, and the next four years will feel like a lifetime just like the past four years has...

This is a #ty 8 years total... You could vote third party, but why would you want change when you got a majority addicted to drama and bull #?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
today is the day! tell me when its over!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join