Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Signs the North Korea "thing" is a show.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Everyone has seen the Kennedy assassination. Need i say more? Ok then, remember what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Puppies know who the big dogs are! Those "big dogs" don't bark, they BITE!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's a message to China more then anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sign the North Korea thing is a show ??????

How about .... IT CAME FROM NORTH KOREA?

Do we need any other proof?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You have no idea or knowledge of what NK is capable of and your statement of no one knowing more of the situation than you confirms it.

Go back to your dungeons and Dragons, Risk or Axis and Allies board games and leave real life to those that live it.

What are you? 17?

If you knew even 1% of your claims you would be sitting beside generals and admirals in a war room planning the next move on a global scale. But you are most likely sitting in your parent's basement, not paying rent, eating cheetos and in need of your weekly shower.

NK is NOT something to fool with and if you knew anything of their capabilities and commitment, you would have to clean your underwear in response.

Typical US bravado whereas you honestly believe the US cannot lose. Look to history, the US actually never wins..

Jude11

edit on 18-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I spent a year on that border with an armor battalion. I can say they will get their asses kicked very quickly. And when I was 17, I was carrying an M16 so don't go saying 17 year olds don't know crap either

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I honestly don't blame DPRK for developing nukes, why shouldn't they? Of course I'd prefer everyone to get rid of their weapons, but that doesn't appear to have happened, it's like it's only ok to have nukes if you developed your first one before 1955, if you did it's cool to make as many as you want. Surely if we had to pick the one country who most definatley should not have access to such a weapon it is the one thats used the thing?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
HAHA you seen his latest stunt

LINK TO NEWS REPORT

I was cracking up

Regards

OTB

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just when you think it is all calm and no words of nor acts of war they do a SK bank news cyber and then words of war from rodongSinmun

Absurd Claim

We are now ready for an all-out action to crush the enemy's provocation, defend the country's sovereignty and dignity and achieve national reunification. This, however, the south Korean puppets describe as a psychological warfare and "something for internal unity". It is but an attempt to belittle the significance of our resolute measures.

The U.S. egged on the UNSC to adopt a most outrageous "resolution of sanction" against the DPRK. The resolution gave the U.S. a plausible excuse for staging nuke war exercises simulating preemptive nuke strikes on us.

Our enemy had been going too far in their new war scheme when we had to declare the Korean Armistice Agreement null and void. We said the Key Resolve joint military exercise, once set off, was an act wrecking the Armistice Agreement and all the provisions of bilateral non-attack treaties.

Much upset, the south Korean puppets came out with an absurd claim that the repeal of the AA was unilateral and therefore they could not agree. They even accused us of resorting to a "brink-of-a-cliff tactics" and a "tactics luring one to a dialogue".

But what really happened? By their dirty war games the US and its puppets reduced the AA to a scrap of paper and threw like an old hat all the agreed points of non-attack treaties.

No sooner had it signed the AA than the U.S. concluded a mutual defense pact with south Korea, turning it into an advance base and a nuke powder magazine. Since then the Korean Peninsula has been under constant threat of nuke war.

Things having come this far, we thought we should not be bound any more to the AA. All we had to do was to punish the war-maniacs without mercy.

Outbreak of war in Korea is now a matter of time. Nothing can prevent war from breaking out.

When all our guns go off and missiles fly through the air, the whole of south Korea may be burned to ashes.

The inhabitants in five islets of the West Sea including islets Paekryong and Yonphyong and those residing in areas along the Military Demarcation Line had better evacuate before it is too late. In case of big armed conflicts in the Peninsula those places are likely to be the first targets of strike.

Pak Chol Jun
oh just do it, get your nikeies on and do it, come on Un kim jung or is it EUn? talk is idle, as you would say "now make action or shut up"

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It ain't coming from there (the border) buddy??? It going to rain sh* from space for the next millennium! Look up retard!

Ya, that's pretty much right, but he isn't anything, but a puppet. Just a warm body filling a role. The guy went to school in Switzerland. He knows what's up in the real world. The wild things his country says and does aren't directly created by him. North Korea does not act logically, they seem to run off of emotion. At least that's the narrative that their controllers want you to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandcastler

Exactly he is a puppet, just look at the majority of pictures he is in. He is always surrounded by a bunch of old hardliner generals who are angry he is even in power. North Korea's role is an agitator they seem to step in and do or say something outrageous right when the US needs media attention drawn off them. It is all an act and the world is a stage. DRPK has nothing of value that the US needs at the moment, nor do they have any controversial history to go invade and destroy. They may anger SK enough to go in and stomp them but the US will do nothing more than sanction and punk them with fly overs.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I thought the same thing at one point, but now that Jong-Il is dead, and there is new, young leader in his place, I see things differently. It would be one thing if NK did not have the means to lash out at their enemies, but this is not the case. If they did not have support, some clandestine and some out in the open, from other countries like China and Iran, they would not have developed much technology for warfare. But as it stands now, they can field a very large army, and they actually have somewhat of a navy and air force. It is hard to say how formidable these branches are, but the exist.

It is possible that the new leader is just trying to gain concessions from the west with his rhetoric, but since he is new and unpredictable, I think we should take the threats more seriously than those of his father. His father was content with being the leader of a country and manipulating people into believing whatever he wanted them to, and did not need to take it any further. He also did not have nuclear capabilities. Relations with Iran and the new NK leader seem to be strong, and through other countries' help NK has seemed to acquire nuclear capabilities. Honestly, I do not think the west knows as much about NK as many seem to think, and this is a direct result of the invisible wall around the country.

NK is not overrun with foreign agents of the US or SK, and previous attempts to insert operatives has not ended well. It truly is its own world, and the people really are brainwashed into believing their leader is a God, although I do not know if the people actually believe this or just go along with it so they are not tortured or killed. So while I hope the new NK is no more dangerous than it was in times past, I think it is foolish to assume this is the case when so many things are changing with regards to that country.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join