Signs the North Korea "thing" is a show.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT. BINGO. NAIL AND HEAD ETC! You get it, thank god I knew I could rely on you.

Thank you.
x

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Arm Chair Warriors always cover their true self with an attempt at humor.

Ahhh, I see now, you actually believe they have the power to destroy the USA

Get a grip Jude11

NO NO NO NO NO and NO look at the bigger picture?! Or are you looking at the bigger picture and taking my dig at North Korea seriously?

Smoke and mirrors Jude11, Smoke and Mirrors.

Open your eyes wider.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

A very interesting perspective.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. North Korea, who is nothing more than China's puppet, is talking all this trash to the U.S. and South Korea so that the United States, who is hated by North Korea and not much liked by China outside of our business deals on the International market, can place their missile defense systems all over the globe to corner China and Russia? Is North Korea aware of this? What a diabolical scheme.......

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

You have played chess before right?

But why publicise 2017?? For an apparent imminent threat?
edit on 18-3-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

You have played chess before right?

But why publicise 2017?? For an apparent imminent threat?

I think that's the US way of saying "yeah,yeah......heard it all before".

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Gonna join you......

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I gave you a star because you made me physically laugh...not lol crap....really audibly laugh and that is a precious thing that I can't get enough of and it happens too rarely.....look up retard........love it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You have no idea or knowledge of what NK is capable of and your statement of no one knowing more of the situation than you confirms it.

Go back to your dungeons and Dragons, Risk or Axis and Allies board games and leave real life to those that live it.

What are you? 17?

If you knew even 1% of your claims you would be sitting beside generals and admirals in a war room planning the next move on a global scale. But you are most likely sitting in your parent's basement, not paying rent, eating cheetos and in need of your weekly shower.

NK is NOT something to fool with and if you knew anything of their capabilities and commitment, you would have to clean your underwear in response.

Typical US bravado whereas you honestly believe the US cannot lose. Look to history, the US actually never wins..

Jude11

edit on 18-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

The U.S. actually never wins???? Why don't I speak German then? The OP cracked me up and you had to drop a big stinky downer. Can't let that slide. By the way Axis and Allies is available on PC too.

I remember when people were saying that Iraq had like the 4th biggest military in the World or some crap like that prior to the first gulf war.....these guys fought a 10 year war with Iran........did it take the U.S. 10 days?
Iran and NK are a terrorist threat....not a war threat......they are a military joke....period.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Thank you Sir. It was intended that way.

I'm glad it made you laugh, it made me laugh writing it, although my father once told me you are not meant to laugh at your own jokes.....

on this occasion no one could see me!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

It ain't coming from there (the border) buddy??? It going to rain sh* from space for the next millennium! Look up retard!

Hideshi Takesada, a Japanese defence expert and former professor at South Korea's Yonsei University, said the US move showed its "seriousness about its countermeasures against the North's missile threat." Read more: www.news.com.au...

Really? Really? do they? 2017 really, even I cobble something together in the next month better than that North Korean eegit.

It's all a load of rubbish.

One move Kim, you're toast.

LOL, Thanks for the laughs. Look up stupid was probably the next thing his Generals said.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I would hardly call one site in Poland and two in our own country, All over the world. Yes some of our Destroyers have them but hey, that's the most reliable thing we have to save lives. I would not call defensive missiles that save lives a threat to anyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What is this, saber rattling? Stop that, you're making the english-speakers look bad. You sound like a spoiled soldier that has had too much to drink and is too low on his embroidery levels to have any credit behind his words.

There are a lot of other countries that could stomp North Korea instead of the USA, but I think ops superior officers are sick of watching know-nothings pretend they are speaking for them. The fact that one country could obliterate the other isn't the issue. Games aside, there are real people involved in these national decisions, and real people don't make sense sometimes. The formalities of war are the crust that contains the bloodshed, and they need to be regarded before talking trash. Once you start it, it's not like you can go back to charred bodies and say you're sorry.

If it's in the news, it's a show. North Korea to the rest of the nuclearized world is like that learning disabled ADD runt of a kid in the back row of fourth grade elementary school. You can find a bully easy when they are picking on North Korea. Which is sort of why the USA doesn't need to be kicking NK's behind right now. There are bigger problems in the world, and NK is a pawn of them.

Imagine the world powers a big dysfunctional family of alcoholics. North Korea is a dog, the scapegoat, that they all beat up on instead of fixing their own problems. They need something to fill that role, otherwise they start attacking one another again. So as long as you're saber rattling about North Korea, the powers that be know they aren't the center of the criticism. It's deception but I would have a hard time fighting NK with the overconfidence in ops statements. Small bugs are still poisonous.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So where are all the troops, equipment and bases being moved to that are not in the headlines. This is a nice detraction. You always move a lot with one hand to detract while your other hand does the true business.

So where is the true business happening at on this chess board we call our planet.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Would you like to give any links regarding this position on North Korea? Any way to prove how dangerous they are and show us what they're capable of? Or are you going to just make fun of other members, tell them they live in their moms basement and because of that are uneducated/unfit to be in included in the discussion; THEN for you to call them ignorant?

Good one.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Lil' Kim reminds me of that grade school kid, who waves their hand inches from your face whilst saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" just trying to get their hand slapped out of the way so they can cry to their bigger, more brave friend about how you were the aggressor.
Not a completely apt representation, but it's how I basically picture it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
little Un finally realized that you can not make US SK sake in their boots buy just saying your gonna make them pay, and when he had seen the B52's that was that, he got the message, the US SK did not fall for his trap, for we know if we do China would retaliate with nukes DPRK might have some but we would with conventional weapon's , literately drop one down his shorts. with in 3 moves we put him in check mate. and he has no move left.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
reply to post by jude11

Yeah,

Arm Chair Warriors always cover their true self with an attempt at humor.

I remember Iraq being the same way.

Peace

Said one pot to the kettle...

Coming out with the insults only weakens you not the op, perhaps switch to decaf or take the same measures you suggested for the op.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-3-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The NORKS are being set up as the source of an EMP upper atmosphere blast over the US... NK intercontinental rockets?
check
Nuke? check
dubious guidance? check
Crazy Un? check
Un under Rothschild control in Swiss school? check

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join