It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the North Korea "thing" is a show.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, there is no one more interested in the North Korea mud slinging match more than me. I have found the whole idea about North Korea very entertaining for many years. I have often listened to their war cries and anti USA rhetoric with a giggle and and a smile.

Some of the "official" language and vocabulary that come out of that country is so dated it makes me crack up every time.

We all know that any rocks that are thrown from the NK camp in the US or SK general direction will be matched with an instant "Hell" like storm of whatever we see a suitable retaliatory response. Whether that be an endless bombardment of bunker busting fireworks or pin point "take that" city levelers. Who knows, but the odds are not in favor for good old Kim, who by the way has as much war game experience as I do. 0% for those of you that interested.

But in the latest news release I have just had the pleasure to read it seems we are taking his threats seriously? Come on, what a load of BS. Here's the quote:

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel 14 more interceptors would be stationed in Alaska, increasing by almost half the 30 already deployed along the California and Alaska coastlines. The aim is to have them in place by 2017. Read more: www.news.com.au...

www.news.com.au...

2017???? Wow! we better get a move on then? Seriously, those threats from NK are really starting to sound real? Are we really supposed to believe that we are waiting for them to make something he can throw at us in 2017? Seriously?? I suppose with cut backs and finance etc, old Kim could wait until 2018/2020? Come on!!!!!?????

The whole thing is a complete joke.

I don't really know if this should be in this forum, I'm guessing it should be in the rant forum really. Kim just gets on my tits. I mean, what the f* is he looking at this time?

It ain't coming from there (the border) buddy??? It going to rain sh* from space for the next millennium! Look up retard!

Hideshi Takesada, a Japanese defence expert and former professor at South Korea's Yonsei University, said the US move showed its "seriousness about its countermeasures against the North's missile threat." Read more: www.news.com.au...

Really? Really? do they? 2017 really, even I cobble something together in the next month better than that North Korean eegit.

It's all a load of rubbish.

One move Kim, you're toast.

edit on 18-3-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At this point in time all the posts about it are getting to be a lil much....thank you for that

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It does seem a little quiet that way, maybe he found his dummy or bestest toy again.

I've been feeling the same rage regarding these latest threats, enough is enough now, put up or shut up I say.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Absolutely. Agreed

Silly little boy, surround by silly little boys who are surrounded by older supposedly wiser old boys, that know f* all about the rest of the world? Where does there intelligence come from, seriously?

Do they watch television?

Even if they watched an hour doco on Discovery channel about "awesome weapons" that should give them all the info they need to think "nah, won't bother then"

It's all a show, I don't believe a word of it any more.

*Disclaimer: The above comment about television is a joke, Captainbeno does in no way imply that they gain their intelligence solely from television viewing. Although, with the lack of knowledge about what might happen in the even of, i'm sure they got their intelligence from the back of a weeties packet

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
At least we can share a little humour about this now, things were looking a bit gloomy there for a minute. I for one was getting wound up to no end about it, they've been quiet this past day or so, so no news is good news for now.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah you're right. Me too, I can see why BUT smoke and mirrors do not fool me.

The boy is an eegit and needs to stop spitting his dummy.

Perhaps, and a big PERHAPS, look after your people, enrich the lives of the masses. Provide care and food for your own.

Stop pretending to be a big boy in big boy pants. Because you're gonna crap your daks as soon as we come swinging.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i,m going with its all propaganda but don,t dismiss them if they do decide to strike,didn,t uz think vietnam would be easy as well?the fact the missile defences are being increased says it all.
edit on 2011 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes....but he has himself a.........

Dennis Rodman

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My friends husband, who is in the National Reserve, is being deployed to South Korea next month. This news coming just after all the warmongering rhetoric coming from DPRK.

Figured I'd throw it out there.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ahhhh yes! A powerful ally

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 18-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

I suppose we need a few soldiers to pick off the stragglers after the the "big flash"

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You have no idea or knowledge of what NK is capable of and your statement of no one knowing more of the situation than you confirms it.

Go back to your dungeons and Dragons, Risk or Axis and Allies board games and leave real life to those that live it.

What are you? 17?

If you knew even 1% of your claims you would be sitting beside generals and admirals in a war room planning the next move on a global scale. But you are most likely sitting in your parent's basement, not paying rent, eating cheetos and in need of your weekly shower.

NK is NOT something to fool with and if you knew anything of their capabilities and commitment, you would have to clean your underwear in response.

Typical US bravado whereas you honestly believe the US cannot lose. Look to history, the US actually never wins..

Jude11

edit on 18-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for reading and posting my post twice. You obviously did not read it correctly?

I have no interest in D&G
but thanks for the ill thought out insult.

So, perhaps you would like to enlighten me and the rest of the readers on your thoughts seeing as you are "more in the know" than me? Seriously, I and the rest of ATS are all ears?

Seriously?

Go back to your dungeons and Dragons, Risk or Axis and Allies board games and leave real life to those that live it.

Is that the best you have?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Come on Jude, I think this thread was meant to be taken in jest. I'm sure you mean well, but it's just some people's way of relieving a bit of tension, there's been enough of it regarding the topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And not one word of Iran putting that destroyer in the Caspian Sea?

I don't think any of us are being told the whole story. You can speculate all you want, but its not gonna change the reality of whats happening.

The war drums are indeed beating.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Blimey, at least one person gets it.

Thanks mate

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thing is, NK makes for a very useful idiot.

NK makes certain noises and it gives us full validating excuse to move all sorts of nifty military material anywhere we can sufficiently justify said tonnage could rationally come into need.

Otherwise, if NK was NOT making such usefully idiotic noises, China, Russia, plus anyone else, their brother, their sister, their dog and goldfish would and could raise a big political stink of their own noise about aggressive placement of missile defense systems, or complaining about how the placement doesn't adequately protect some certain allies better than others, and wahh wahhh, wahhh.

So long as NK is talking trash, they're giving us every excuse in the book to move our pieces all over the chess board however we want and no one by much has fair truck to make any complaint.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
reply to post by jude11

Come on Jude, I think this thread was meant to be taken in jest. I'm sure you mean well, but it's just some people's way of relieving a bit of tension, there's been enough of it regarding the topic.

Yeah,

Arm Chair Warriors always cover their true self with an attempt at humor.

I remember Iraq being the same way.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So if we are going all out on insults today, I may have to report it? Cut it out big man?

and why the signature:

Is it to put some sort of authoritative stamp on your post? I know who you are buddy, it says your name in your profile? Duh.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join