It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton attempts 660 Trillion Dollar Robbery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton attempts 660 Trillion Dollar Robbery

www.dailypaul.com

HIGH Treason Traitor
Hillary Rodham Clinton

UNITED States of America - As Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols implementation remains imminent with an April 1st U.S. Supreme Court ordered deadline, it can now be reported that former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been placed under house arrest by the U.S. military on charges of financial treason.

On week ago Friday, the same day Jack Lew was sworn in as U.S. Treasury Secretary, sociopath Hillary attempted to illegally divert $1.7 TRILLION of U.S. Treasury funds to a secret CIA proprietary account in the People's Republ
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Alright so, this story sounds like a bunch of baloney to me, and I'm sure it will to many others, but I did a quick search and was surprised no one was discussing it yet on ATS.

It was reported earlier today and so far all sources are unconfirmed and dubious at best.

Basically, the report says the Hillary Clinton has been placed under house arrest by the US military after being busted by the Dallas Federal Reserve for trying to divert $1.7 trillion (not really sure where the 660 trillion number comes from) in funds to some CIA proprietary account in China.

In my opinion, Hillary is part of the banking trust, or whatever you'd like to call it.. The globalists, the New World Order, the Military Industrial Complex... and helps conduct their business, so to report that the Federal Reserve, or the FBI and Eric Holder, would some how be busting one of their own in Clinton and therefore airing their own dirty laundry seems more than a little preposterous as they would implicate themselves, as well. Also, these people are very good at this sort of thing, and do it all the time, so why and how would she be caught now?

Of course, they have a history of throwing their own under the bus, but again, it would seem they would have to worry that this would implicate themselves in the whole matter.

So, as far as I can tell, this is a fake story. But that begs the question, why put it out there? Or is it just some nut out there creating a news story of their own and circulating it? We've seen it before in the past, such as when it was reported that a wide array of arrests of high up banking and government officials were forthcoming. There were a few, but it never materialized as was reported.

What do you all think?

www.dailypaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by PatriotGames2

A) I don't think there is $660 Trillion in the entire planet.

B) Why would the CIA send Hillary on some Mission Impossible? Are they out of operators or something?

My vote is total and complete bull#.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Uh I am fairly certain this article is a fake. And the other link you gave us, the one the Daily Paul also had posted... let me quote:

The U.S. military also wants Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton tried for TREASON for her involvement in the assassination of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, who was in charge of the unregistered CIA outpost in Benghazi, Libya (it was not a consulate).

Who is that? Hilary Rodenhurst Clinton doesn't exist, at least not as anyone I have heard of.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Title is very misleading. The derivatives are from the banks she doesn't control the banks the Fed Reserve does. And how would the sec. of Defense have control over the treasury?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Also, this was in the same "other" link source you provided:

In closing, congratulations to American patriot Senator Rand Paul (Republican of Kentucky) for winning the straw poll at the recent CPAC conference.

Jeb Bush got few votes and finished last.

So, STAND WITH RAND and repeat after me:

No Bush, No B****,
No Bloomberg News, No CNN,
No B****, No Bush, No bank.

(I edited the swearing because of T&C)

Don't trust this propaganda. I bet this guy is infiltrating the Paul camp to further an anti-Paul agenda. This is only worsening the Paul movement, and it should be disregarded.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's the opposite actually...

They've placed US under "house arrest", not her.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
one thing is for certain,there is videos of her(hilary) implicated in scamming the marvel comics dude on money,so she is no saint.but600 trill? dam they went to steep on that.for 2 trillion all the croonies would be jumping on board for a fee,no one would be talking,just expecting their fees.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
April fools prank early?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ah I love these thorough unbiased, fair, balanced, accurate well-written news reports.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

under martial law, the secretary of defence is ranked higher than anyone from the treasury.

i believe the highest authority is given to the attorney general.

you guys should get to know your government and how it operates.

deny ignorance, right?

edit on 18-3-2013 by tinhattribunal because: shpelin'

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Haha, that would be my guess!

Trust me, everyone. I didn't buy into this crap. I mostly wanted ATS input because I trust most of you and I needed back up.

Also, I didn't like the title but as a "news" story I just copied the headline as it says to do.
And Twix, you could be right but this is being reported by a lot of shady websites, I just chose the DailyPaul because it was the least nutty.

Someone in my family is a fiercely conditioned (watches way too much Faux News and loves Rush and Savage) "conservative" who wants to believe this story so much but I had to squash their hopes but promised I'd look into it more. (I'm a conservative libertarian myself, I just don't buy into the liberal bashing, intolerant, fascist mindset put forth by the mainstream conservative movement)

I've tried to explain to them why none of it makes sense and the sources are more than dubious (as I stated in the OP) but nonetheless I thought it deserving of a thread at the very least for a few good jokes and laughs.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Interesting point i made elsewhere, for a woman supposedly under house arrest she's certainly making the rounds campaigning early for 2016.. LOL

This came from some guy's Myspace Blog:

Tom Heneghan (Tom Heneghan's EXPLOSIVE Intelligence Briefing) | blog on Myspace

Specifically and it's full of outlandish claims and total untruths that are meant I guess to get the anti-establishment crowd going.. I know the OPPT is in full swing saying this is a sign and that the Cabal is being outed but there's no truth to any of it..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

under martial law, the secretary of defence is ranked higher than anyone from the treasury.

deny ignorance, right?

When did marshal law start?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by PatriotGames2

A) I don't think there is $660 Trillion in the entire planet.

B) Why would the CIA send Hillary on some Mission Impossible? Are they out of operators or something?

My vote is total and complete bull#.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I do believe the major banks of the world have more then that much. I think BoA has about 60-100 trillion in assets just in Europe and I forget what the others have. There was a story that came out a few years ago that showed the U.S. Banks had more money then the entire country, yet they all still needed a bailout.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The source article is a credit to the creative writing skills of someone with a hackneyed agenda, and an indication of the idiocy of anyone who believes it. I anticipate seeing dozens of links to this over the next week from a number of my nitwit friends on Facebook.

In related news, the ITCCS has issued an arrest warrant for the Pope and Queen Elizabeth

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Is the Dailypaul.com trying to out-Brietbart Brietbart.com? Guess any cockamamie BS story is good fodder so long as it is negative towards non-Repugs.

If you know a story is complete bullcrap (like this one) than do us all a favor and don't repost it, there's enough garbage on the internet without adding more to the pile.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

found here...
www.freecourtdockets.com... me-court-docket.html
shows a principal in this case in another, ongoing attempt to prevent these funds from being released.

somebody calling 600 trillion of our money kept from us funny?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

deny ignorance, right?

When did marshal law start?

civil war

you got stars for that?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i didn't know you were still a fan of OPPT.

i new you'd be on this thread though!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join