It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Your not going to find out anything that important from emails at this level. If anything is truly hacked like this, and it was *seemingly* important, you can bet, that the powers that be are actually behind it.
People at this level would probably never touch the net with very sensitive material, and if there is something, it would be heavily encrypted with technology that is far beyond what we are used to.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Shes a Clinton she will walk away unscathed, as usual. Nuff said.

she`s a politician she will walk away unscathed as usual.

Hilary did not have sex with that woman... er.. uh.

I mean she did not read those emails.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Your not going to find out anything that important from emails at this level. If anything is truly hacked like this, and it was *seemingly* important, you can bet, that the powers that be are actually behind it.
People at this level would probably never touch the net with very sensitive material, and if there is something, it would be heavily encrypted with technology that is far beyond what we are used to.

Emails are emails. Every politician worth their salt knows it's public information. Only the stupid ones put something in there that could be criticized later.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

The same thing was said about people in Bradley manning's position...until he proved in a rather staggering way...just how much WAS available to a single man, at any one terminal with no real effort or work to ferret it out.

I'm thinking we'd be shocked at what they casually discuss with each other through email they think has privacy. Even Government people get sloppy, lazy and outright careless. The world's intelligence agencies wouldn't have much work to do, otherwise..eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sorry but anything going through an AOL account is useless info and likely a honey trap, if anything.

Let's see the .gov addy memos and THEN I'd be interested.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Tardacus

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Shes a Clinton she will walk away unscathed, as usual. Nuff said.

she`s a politician she will walk away unscathed as usual.

Hilary did not have sex with that woman... er.. uh.

I mean she did not read those emails.

Classic Clinton responses:
#1 I SMOKED the joint, but I didn't INHALE.
#2 I SAW the emails, but didn't READ them.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some Details:

The emails that RT received include four memos that Mr. Blumenthal sent to Mrs. Clinton about the attack, all marked “Confidential” and all containing references to sources speaking on condition of anonymity due to the sheer seriousness of the material.

The most recent memo included in the trove is dated February 16, 2013, and includes intelligence that comes “from extremely sensitive sources and should be handled with care.”

The oldest memo sent to RT is dated September 12, 2012 — mere hours after four Americans were killed in a deadly assault on the US consulate building in Benghazi. Chris Stevens, an ambassador for the United States, was among those killed.

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Dear Guccifer. Please allow me to make the following requests:

1. Please hack the email accounts of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, with particular emphasis on Obama’s run-up to the 2008 election, where he had to be certified as their party’s nominee. I’d bet you’d turn up some interesting material.

2. Please find out what the Clintons instructed former National Security Advisor Sandy Berger to steal and destroy from the National Archives shortly after the war in Iraq began.

I would like to ask these same questions with one addition

What you do with Surfrat?

And never mind pulling a Vincent Foster on me because the next persons addendum would be

What you do with Masta12d?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Educate

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What happened in Benghazi was that Americans were abandoned by the administration. Hillary is the fall guy for the lack of action, because she didn't play ball. The "hacked" emails are a ploy and a set up. Anything "secret" would not have been discussed in "emails". Don't be fooled...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwilout

Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE
rt.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This goes under the "dead horse gets beaten long after it is served and digested as a hamburger."

A "hacker" distributes a paper trail -- on Hillary NOT defending some consulate.

There are many hundreds of these consulates to defend. America is not popular. We are never going to know the REAL truth.

There is NO VESTED INTEREST in Hillary to allow a consulate to get taken out. She has shown, whether you like her or not, a command of details and competence -- I don't see a scenario where someone else would have been more on top of this. There's just no strategy or motive her on the part of the Benghazi conspiracy theorists other than a hate for Hillary or Obama.

I doubt this point will get anywhere -- because most of the people who are going to follow this "smoking gun" already have an agenda and if this doesn't PROVE their cause, then something else will. IT's a cause in search of evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwilout
What happened in Benghazi was that Americans were abandoned by the administration. Hillary is the fall guy for the lack of action, because she didn't play ball. The "hacked" emails are a ploy and a set up. Anything "secret" would not have been discussed in "emails". Don't be fooled...

Stop making so much sense!

Yeah, it's extremely silly to suppose that they would have used email for evil deeds. So not just the "anonymous hacker guy" is hurting the credibility of this story.

There's probably a whole lot of cloak and dagger here that we will never know about -- and I doubt it was on Hillary' or Obama's radar. They don't seem to be "friends" with the CIA; that was Bush and Cheney. Until they replace about a tenth of that agency at the top -- it's not theirs and never will be.

Some rumors suggest it was used to control drones -- don't know. But the attack was a special op of some country; so normal consulate security would have been inadequate anywhere.

I wonder out loud of the Petraeus debacle had something to do with it -- not that I'd miss this guy. He's just another "boot polishing general" who does and says what he's told and legitimizes whatever so that soldiers can go and die for profits. The fact that he had TWO mistresses, and one or more were likely Mossad, adds another wrinkle. I think we can assume that every milk toast in a position of power with a hot girl on the side has an agent -- because it's doubtful that our corrupt security establishment TRUSTS anyone who isn't a bit compromised.

Petraeus does years of faithful service to War Inc. and suddenly he's a target -- obviously he did something GOOD, just before the end, or the affair is to cover up and make plausible a punishment for things THAT CANNOT BE ExPLAINED.

The timing of Petraeus' mistress outing was about the time when he was going to talk about it.

And Petraeus with a mistress? As if it were even a secret (have you seen Petraeus and his lack of charm, really?). It's as likely as Dick Cheney acquiring a harem without exchanging large sums of cash.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join