It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A filling tasty meal for those with little money!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Whaaaaat??????? ATS has dropped further in the intelligence stakes!

I know, right?

Seems like when the great influx of advertisements started up on this site, the mods started backing off a lot more and any piece of crap thread, including duplicates, was given way more lenience.

The times, they are a changin'

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Since this thread is pretending to mock the title and scope of the much better thread, may I say that imitation if the sincerest form of flattery, and you are kind to flatter that OP in such a nice way.

You forgot to link that thread though, an honest mistake. www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for a filling tasty inexpensive meal, I recently put up a rice and lentils recipe thread (with a bonus oatmeal recipe), and will link that here too. Yummmmmmm: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You could also do this with crackers.

Another cheap way to feed yourself is the 2-minute noodle diet. It doesn't have to be 2 minute noodles it can be proper ones you put in the saucepan. You can get large amounts of noodles very cheap, I suppose you could do this with rice or pasta also, then maybe add some soy sauce or whatever. Its a good way to lose weight but your bound to get sick of eating the same thing everyday.

<< 1   >>

join