It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I know some people like to think of the current Potus as the devil including myself, but really does the above photo "look" like Obama?

Honestly if there was a biblical reference to Obama it would be Moses and the 1 million commandments.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
already posted sorry

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ah, yes, a TV programme depicts the devil as having darkish skin and the current US president has darkish skin. Ergo the current US president is the Devil

Looks nothing like Obama to me. I was reminded more of Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's pretty funny actually.

But the public is right. The similarities of the actor in that series to Obama are pretty striking.

The nose is the same shape. The lips are the same size. The eyes have similar spacing; the eyebrows of course a little meaner on the actor.

The public is pretty good at facial recognition. If Justin Bieber was wearing a ski-mask he would still get mauled by little girls and Paparazzi.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by neo96

That's pretty funny actually.

But the public is right. The similarities of the actor in that series to Obama are pretty striking.

The nose is the same shape. The lips are the same size.

actually those are 2 things I instantly said "they aer not the same"

IMO it's just more whinging obama-bashing.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You have a right to disagree with the public. There is nothing wrong with that.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My opinion is that this was done on purpose.
Not the imagery, but the news.

I have no clue if Obama was born in the U.S. or not, but i'm not a birther.
Not because I believe he was born in the U.S. but because I think that topic was injected into mainstream then the people to go slightly off-topic.

Then MSNBC can call these people racists while these people are not focusing on the economy and him not following this campaign promises.

This may be the same thing here.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Holy moly!

Why indeed! LOL!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There are similarities in the pictures, but by the end of this second term there is a good chance Obama will look quite a bit more like the picture of the "Devil" if for no other reason than the Presidency and the stresses that come along with it seem to age the POTUS at a much faster rate than would normally occur.

The picture of the "Devil" looks like a much older and worn Obama who has completely given himself over to "the dark side". My guess is that the makers of "The Bible" did this intentionally so as to suggest that they think Obama is the "antichrist", but that they would do that shouldn't surprise anyone- they are uber right winged conservatives. No biggie.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A real answer to this question would be to long and controversial to get into. But a much more simple question is this.
Why do Obama haters feel compelled to to make these inane comparisons.
Answer? Either they think it really means something OR they are just trying to influence people with less intelligence then them selves.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It could be Obama or Bush...

... and in either case, I think that if the shoe fits, they should wear it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Because he is... SATAN!
[laugh]

I'll chirp in with AndyMay's comment about the devil resembling a negro. Is that racist? Perhaps his skin is tinged from the sulfurous smoke emanating from the depths of hell.

I'll bet the producers did this on purpose. Many Christians think Obama is a "devil." Saying he is "The Devil" is illogical, and giving him too much credit.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Q33323 because: Greater intuitiveness

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
Ah, yes, a TV programme depicts the devil as having darkish skin and the current US president has darkish skin. Ergo the current US president is the Devil

Looks nothing like Obama to me. I was reminded more of Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars

I agree, I'm not seeing the resemblance. I guess the only people who would see one would only see it because they think "all black people look alike" wouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There are no coincidences in television production.

Controversy sells, and you can bet they were aware of the connection and that people would easily see it.

It's actually clever, and a great way to generate interest, and free advertising/promotion.

Obama=Satan?

No, but he looks like him....lol

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
A real answer to this question would be to long and controversial to get into. But a much more simple question is this.
Why do Obama haters feel compelled to to make these inane comparisons.
Answer? Either they think it really means something OR they are just trying to influence people with less intelligence then them selves.

There are people with less intelligence than that group?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
really?.... again?....day after day after day after day after day.....the constant degradation of intelligent discussion regarding politics on ATS, is directly proportional to the number of neo-conserative members that are signed in.
edit on 18-3-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
really?.... again?....day after day after day after day after day.....the constant degradation of intelligent discussion on ATS, is directly proportional to the number of neo-conserative members that are signed in.

AMEN!!!

Instead of discussing things, they want to discuss people. Not what people do or what people say, but rumors about those people, people they dislike. They propagate rumor after rumor and add in lies as they go to try to justify the hatred they spew

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I saw this on the news as I was leaving work but they never showed the pic. Now that I see the side-by-side I have to admit there is striking similarities. I figured they were just over exaggerating on the TV. Is this actually a conspiracy? Did they do this on purpose? I thought TPTB who controlled the MSM loved Obama cause he's such a loyal servant. Or maybe this is another one of those "preparing the citizens psyche" type things. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

Please tell me you are being sarcastic!

It looks dead on like Obama!
edit on 3/18/13 by Infernalis because: Obama

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
why ?

ask the casting director and get back to us

/end stupid thread

top topics