It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of Parliament Blows Whistle on NATO Assassination Squads, False Flag Attacks, Bilderbergs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Richard Cottrell, the former Tory Member of the European Parliament (MEP) from the UK is blowing the whitstle on Operation Gladio and other NATO false flag operations, including his investigation into NATO's involvement in the assassination of the Polish president in 2010 --

Senior members of Terza Posizione (Third Position) came under suspicion in relation to Bologna but nothing was proven. It seems probable that the highly equivocal former SISMI director, General Giuseppe Santovito – Maltese Knight, P2 member, associate of organized crime, whose finger prints were on many Gladio scandals, including the assassination of Aldo Moro – personally activated the Bologna massacre. He certainly perverted the course of justice in the investigation of the attack on Pope John Paul II. On that account he fled to the US late in 1981. Returning to Italy a year later he was promptly arrested and charged for complicity in the Bologna bombing. He died before he could appear in court, a famous Italian solution.

www.parapolitical.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much external text we're allowed to quote but I also like this one:

The regime of Margaret Thatcher made it impossible for any practical challenge to be mounted from the Left, so the Left responded by tacking to the Right.

pretty much also explains the hard-move to the Right the Democrats took under Clinton and how the Republicans had to respond by going even further Right

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just because he’s an ex Member of the European Parliament does not mean he’s credible. He’s just trying to sell his book.

Regards

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Just because he’s an ex Member of the European Parliament does not mean he’s credible.

Nowhere in my posts did I suggest that was that case. Maybe you're talking to someone else in this thread, though.

Were someone to ask me, however, I would say the fact that he is a former MEP makes his case more compelling and worthy of study than Joe Sixpack who blogs at freakzilla.net and heard about this through a Ouija board session. Not that it makes it true - as argumentum ad verecundiam - just more worthy of a fair hearing.
edit on 18-3-2013 by walliswallis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Just because he’s an ex Member of the European Parliament does not mean he’s credible. He’s just trying to sell his book.

Regards

He makes a living writing books like this. We were suppose to have NATO camps for Greeks by now but, I guess he has moved on to new things.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Regards

He makes a living writing books like this.

I googled the titles of the other two books it said he wrote:

"The Sacred Cow" (publication year: 1987) - critique of EEC agricultural policies
"Blood on Their Hands" (publication year: 1988) - [couldn't locate the subject matter]

those must be pretty gigantic bestsellers to "make a living" from publishing three books in 25 years; at least one of which had to do with the always dramatic topic of agricultural policy

if you have information on an individual you should empower yourself to post it instead of making vague drive-by attacks; information sharing is conducive to discussion, unsupported character attacks simply stifle the free-flow of ideas and promote a culture of ignorance

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by walliswallis

Originally posted by MrSpad

Regards

He makes a living writing books like this.

I googled the titles of the other two books it said he wrote:

"The Sacred Cow" (publication year: 1987) - critique of EEC agricultural policies
"Blood on Their Hands" (publication year: 1988) - [couldn't locate the subject matter]

those must be pretty gigantic bestsellers to "make a living" from publishing three books in 25 years; at least one of which had to do with the always dramatic topic of agricultural policy

if you have information on an individual you should empower yourself to post it instead of making vague drive-by attacks; information sharing is conducive to discussion, unsupported character attacks simply stifle the free-flow of ideas and promote a culture of ignorance

*crickets*

I'll take that as a retraction that "He makes a living writing books like this."

top topics

join