It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Has Picked Up Operation Inaction - Begins April 1, 2013!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
By the way, it won't be the military the government brings in. It will be FEMA.
You say that you don't want violence, well, FEMA is a bunch of thugs, so violence will happen if they are put in charge of this "revolt".

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by peaceful1oflove

So don't pay your bills for a month. Don't work.
Just how is this a good idea? That's double bills and no pay for a month. Enough to put me way behind just trying to survive.
Then look at the effects that will be felt from the get-go and on down the lines.
Like immediate life loss and ongoing. Crop loss and for how long till new crops are grown by whatever farms can even gamble such a thing wouldn't happen again.
The effects are way to great to even consider such a thing honestly.

Like I said if you want to make a statement you just survive and that's it anything beyond that is self-destructive.
edit on 3/18/2013 by Connman because: fixed a word

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
In theory, this idea could work.

In reality, I'm not so sure it would.

Don't get me wrong....I would love it if people could stand together for a cause that could potentially give them some resemblance of power back. Like others have mentioned....voting at the ballots just doesn't work any longer.

I'll go another step further by saying...count me in 100% Wouldn't be a problem for me in the least.

Having said that....

I just don't see it happening at a level to produce effective results when our country/world is divided by so many complex social, religious, and political ideologies.

One can still dream.....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I competely agree with you on this. I even recently started my first ATS post a few days ago with something like this in mind.
It was titled:
America On Strike! You can view it here.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why would the vast majority of Americans who live good lives suddenly risk that for completely vague political message?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I get the idea is to bring the economic machine to a halt, but this kind of reminds me of "the great gas out" where people don't buy gas for a day.

The gas out doesn't work and that's only for a day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've been part of Operation Inaction since 2007.
The fact that Anon has finally decided that this was a choice is kinda late, self sufficiency is the game this way you can prolong the Op as long as needed. We the People.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A single day, and a single person won't have any impact. But if 1/2 the population of the USA participated for even a week it would get the attention of those in power. There is still time to prepare. Most people have 1 weeks worth of food in their kitchen. If you can, stock up now so you could stay home for two weeks or longer. If we don't change what we are doing now, then you can't expect any change in our situation. Some will be unable to participate at all. That is the reality of the economic situation. But those who can, why not give it a go? Stay home and DO NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
begins April 1 you say .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
S&F, nuff said.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Operation: Attention whore.

For real, these guys are a joke and probably some groups who call themselves "anonymous" are a front for psyops and data mining.

Does everyone forget the "OpLastResort" and what a fail that was? Where are the "warhead" keys that were supposed to be released? OpLastResort

These guys cause more problems than any "good". Maybe they want "Operation Inaction" to be successful because they have been practicing inaction for so long it's their way of life.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Change it to WHAT exactly???????? The problem is that we Americans are as divided as we have ever been on a number of issues. Until we can resolve our differences, at least the major ones, and find common ground, events like the Tea Party, OWS, this "Operation Inaction", and any others that come after this are exercises in futility. The vast majority of people calling for "change" can hardly articulate how we go about reaching a satisfactory level of "change". What are the steps needed to get there? What is the end result? etc... There is no intellectualization of the process of "change", or in other words, those calling for it do not have the ability to follow their own idea to it's logical conclusion, and yet they stand on the street with their cute little signs and call for "change".

These people should really listen to the song "Won't get fooled again" by one of the greatest bands ever... The Who. Upon listening to the song, and digesting the message, they would realize that the song is about them and their meaningless attempt to change the political/economic climate to suit their needs, only to realize that once the "change" has been accomplished, it is only an illusion... old elitists are out... new elitists are in, and the call for "change" starts all over again. Have fun with all of that... I'm going to go clean my AR-15.
edit on 19-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Interesting, sadly I don't think enough people have the balls to pull this off. It's possible but everyone would have to join in fast.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It`s a great idea but it will never happen, people are too short sighted and too selfish to inconvienience themselves even for 1 hour never mind for 1 month.

The founding fathers would be ashamed of america and americans today. They put themselves in jeopardy of being dragged from their homes and shot for treason, americans today can`t be bothered to inconvienience themselves a little to preserve what freedoms we still have left.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It is far too broad to work. Pick one thing instead and don't stock up on it. Actually, if your really really want to effect change, boycott Hollywood/TV, that is what controls America.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Change it to WHAT exactly???????? The problem is that we Americans are as divided as we have ever been on a number of issues. Until we can resolve our differences, at least the major ones, and find common ground, events like the Tea Party, OWS, this "Operation Inaction", and any others that come after this are exercises in futility. The vast majority of people calling for "change" can hardly articulate how we go about reaching a satisfactory level of "change". What are the steps needed to get there? What is the end result? etc... There is no intellectualization of the process of "change", or in other words, those calling for it do not have the ability to follow their own idea to it's logical conclusion, and yet they stand on the street with their cute little signs and call for "change".

These people should really listen to the song "Won't get fooled again" by one of the greatest bands ever... The Who. Upon listening to the song, and digesting the message, they would realize that the song is about them and their meaningless attempt to change the political/economic climate to suit their needs, only to realize that once the "change" has been accomplished, it is only an illusion... old elitists are out... new elitists are in, and the call for "change" starts all over again. Have fun with all of that... I'm going to go clean my AR-15.
edit on 19-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

I like your avatar. Which side have you chosen?

I hear what some of you here are saying. I really do. But so far, what have the recent actions done? Many can see the writing on the wall, and it isn't looking too good for the majority. So what options do we have? The MAJORITY could bring about change if they put aside their differences and worked as ONE to send a message. Everyone has their own issues with the way things are right now, but the message would be the same. "We aren't cooperating with YOUR system anymore." Non cooperation is right out of the civil rights and 60's movements. Can you dig that?
Peace out brothers and sisters!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have been unemployed for quite some time now, so basically I have been allready doing this.
Has it worked yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

some here may think action isnt good because of so much to lose....What about those people who played by the "rules", did their jobs, gave their money, and STILL lost their jobs and homes?

IF and only if folks by the millions took part as well as removed money from the banks at the same time, ya better believe someone will start listening. Otherwise how do you fire exttortionists, thieves, liars, decievers in our leadership (etc) groups? Let alone punish them (as we would be punished ) for their crimes, and not doing the jobs they were hired for by us?

Folks should consider yes there will be losses, but how many more losses along with freedom are you willing to lose for not being active in something like this?
edit on 19-3-2013 by triplereiki because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceful1oflove

Yeah we can see without a doubt what the great system has done so far and I wonder how much more will it do.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
People don't realize that the government has then in check and that they all absolutely need the government ,some just to live day by day ,I think if there is any hope this the only way.. We are not civilized we are weak.... Our ancestors would look at us and be ashamed, we made life artificial and grew scared of our nature ...

If we could find a way to test our government even the slightest ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join