It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts in the Law and their Relationship to the Masonic Societies - Protocol 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's been a while since I read the Protocols of Zion. A recent thread on ATS reminded me of this book, so I went back and came directly to this passage. I don't know if I believe the source of the Protocols, although I would now say, after a few years of reflection in other areas, that the protocols are remarkably accurate to the world we find ourselves in currently. Take this passage as an example.

SECRET SOCIETIES

4. Meantime, however, until we come into our kingdom, we shall act in the contrary way: we shall create and multiply free masonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence. All these lodges we shall bring under one central administration, known to us alone and to all others absolutely unknown, which will be composed of our learned elders. The lodges will have their representatives who will serve to screen the above-mentioned administration of MASONRY and from whom will issue the watchword and program. In these lodges we shall tie together the knot which binds together all revolutionary and liberal elements. Their composition will be made up of all strata of society. The most secret political plots will be known to us and fall under our guiding hands on the very day of their conception. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE since their service is for us irreplaceable in the respect that the police is in a position not only to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate, but also to screen our activities and provide pretexts for discontents, ET CETERA.

5. The class of people who most willingly enter into secret societies are those who live by their wits, careerists, and in general people, mostly light-minded, with whom we shall have no difficulty in dealing and in using to wind up the mechanism of the machine devised by us. If this world grows agitated the meaning of that will be that we have had to stir up in order to break up its too great solidarity. BUT IF THERE SHOULD ARISE IN ITS MIDST A PLOT, THEN AT THE HEAD OF THAT PLOT WILL BE NO OTHER THAN ONE OF OUR MOST TRUSTED SERVANTS. It is natural that we and no other should lead MASONIC activities, for we know whither we are leading, we know the final goal of every form of activity whereas the GOYIM have knowledge of nothing, not even of the immediate effect of action; they put before themselves, usually, the momentary reckoning of the satisfaction of their self-opinion in the accomplishment of their thought without even remarking that the very conception never belonged to their initiative but to our instigation of their thought ...

Compare this to the connections we make between the Rothschilds, the Moneychangers and Israel. Compare this to the depiction of Daddy Warbucks (Moneychangers who profit from war). Do we know their game today? Are they Masons? Are there connections to this video?

One thing I know is this: All things will be revealed. We don't really need to know the truth. There is one who already does.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

For sure, I know my own shortcomings and sins. I think all of us can see our own difficulties with selfishness, ignorance and pride. The bottom line is this: Do we know the one who pays the price for those sins? One thing that clearly emerges from the document, The Protocols of Zion: Their view of Christ and the Western interpretation of their own religion seems to be at odds:

Here is an example:

WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST

2. At the same time we shall not omit to emphasize the historical mistakes of the GOY governments which have tormented humanity for so many centuries by their lack of understanding of everything that constitutes the true good of humanity in their chase after fantastic schemes of social blessings, and have never noticed that these schemes kept on producing a worse and never a better state of the universal relations which are the basis of human life ...

3. The whole force of our principles and methods will lie in the fact that we shall present them and expound them as a splendid contrast to the dead and decomposed old order of things in social life.

4. Our philosophers will discuss all the shortcomings of the various beliefs of the "GOYIM," BUT NO ONE WILL EVER BRING UNDER DISCUSSION OUR FAITH FROM ITS TRUE POINT OF VIEW SINCE THIS WILL BE FULLY LEARNED BY NONE SAVE OURS WHO WILL NEVER DARE TO BETRAY ITS SECRETS.

5. IN COUNTRIES KNOWN AS PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENED WE HAVE CREATED A SENSELESS, FILTHY, ABOMINABLE LITERATURE. For some time after our entrance to power we shall continue to encourage its existence in order to provide a telling relief by contrast to the speeches, party program, which will be distributed from exalted quarters of ours .... Our wise men, trained to become leaders of the GOYIM, will compose speeches, projects, memoirs, articles, which will be used by us to influence the minds of the GOYIM, directing them towards such understanding and forms of knowledge as have been determined by us.

I have many questions of anyone who is willing to reveal what they mean by, "betray its secrets." I fully expect that members of the Masons will come here an attack me for posting this. In all of my posting on ATS, I have never found a Mason willing to defend Christ. What secret do they dare not betray? This is my main question.

edit on 18-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I have many questions of anyone who is willing to reveal what they mean by, "betray its secrets." I fully expect that members of the Masons will come here an attack me for posting this. In all of my posting on ATS, I have never found a Mason willing to defend Christ. What secret do they dare not betray? This is my main question.

By "defending Christ" do you mean telling everyone they are bound for hell if they don't follow your narrow path? Yea, you will have a hard time finding a mason who thinks like that. But as most masons I know are Christians, they do what most Christians would do. They just don't force others to think like they do.

Unless you have some different secrets, the only ones we as masons "dare not betray" are the passwords and handshakes.

Oh, and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are a hoax. Have been for a while. (even if a third thread was to pop up, they are still a hoax.)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What secret do they dare not betray? This is my main question.

from what i can see, there are 2 main secrets and 2 main groups (that is not counting for any extraterrestial ones) involved here.
the group with possibly the lesser secret, the ones the protocals are atributed to, is ranked below the other group.
on your other thread, i was beginning to expose them.

perhaps you should review what i posted.

but for now, let's see what the low level masons have to say.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

By "defending Christ" do you mean telling everyone they are bound for hell if they don't follow your narrow path? Yea, you will have a hard time finding a mason who thinks like that. But as most masons I know are Christians, they do what most Christians would do. They just don't force others to think like they do.

Unless you have some different secrets, the only ones we as masons "dare not betray" are the passwords and handshakes.

Oh, and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are a hoax. Have been for a while. (even if a third thread was to pop up, they are still a hoax.)
It's a good thing if they are a hoax. It's like the world war outline by Albert Pike. They are ridiculously accurate and seem to be an out of place artifact, yet the appearance is a hoax by investigation. Like I said in the OP, our historical context seems to match what the document stated in 1903. It's hard to know how they could see our future unless whoever wrote this was basing it on some previous knowledge of what would happen. I am hard pressed to find many things this document espouses that is not accurate to our current history.

edit on 18/3/2013 by Sauron because: removed members comments from the body of quoted text

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Protocols are absolutely in effect. The stories about the writing being a hoax are just weak attempts to stop the public from understanding the Protocols.

I also believe the Protocols are being run on a timeline such as the 9 month cycles of 6 archetypes. I've seen financial and political links to the timeline so I believe the people behind it are active financially and politically. You have to decide for yourself if they are on your side or against you. And watchwords are definitely utilized in public media. I see what appears to be introductory training utilization as well as major turning point signals.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Logic seems to have no effect on paranoia, mon ami...

Try as you might, their minds are closed to truth. Leave the squirrels to their scrambling.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Posted earlier here, in this ongoing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

edit on Mon Mar 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join